Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR (51489 Views)

Kaduna Guber: As PDP Settles For Ashiru/katung Ticket / Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by abasumike12345: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2017
guterMann:
Still the OLD ORDER.

A group of friends have been ruling Nigeria since 1960,some ruled as military men,some under the platform of PDP,some APC,some ruled both as civilians and military men.

Make no mistakes,their religion and region do not matter,they are the same.

Atiku was VP for 8 years what did he achieve?.

Moving from Buhari to Atiku ?it is like running away from an evil person and running into the arms of an evil spirit.

I am not optimistic about the future of Nigeria and rightly so.

THE SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.
I am with you man. People say Atiku is not a religious bigot, but I'll say when you take a look at the Church and Mosque in his home town Kojuli, you will know better.

1 Like

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by nonsobaba: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2017
yinkslinks:
why not atiku and peter obi? with obi, igbos will vote massively and atiku does just one term leaving obi for 8years.
Obi is too small to be considered for that position. Apparently, PDP are looking for men who have and are willing to burn cash to get the presidency. Obi is a known miser who has been wearing only one watch for 17 years! Besides, wawa and abakaliki infested Ipod have threatened no vote in the east in 2019, thereby putting the chances of igbo politicians seeking the VP position of PDP in jeopardy.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by twilliamx(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2017
kaylee2000:
they take Nigerias as a joker.God is washing.
With canoe or ariel soap? grin grin
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by Gnwuashi: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2017
I can't give this guys my vote. if Fayose Was The president, I would have gladly given him my vote. The last Muslim we voted gave everything to his people and evil increased. I would rather vote for a man that at least identifies with a loving, peaceful and living God.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by ezigr8(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Their must be some element of truth in this. I pity PDP
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by ellovee(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2017
it pains me to see that ppl especially nairalanders still take SR serious as regard their news. we must stop being gullible. saying that PDP settles for Atiku/ Fayose, we should ask; at what gathering does this resolution arrived at? what organ of PDP leadership took the resolution?
with this ppl should know that SR is an organ of APC charged with the responsibility of promoting falsehood, which is an integral part of APC .

1 Like

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by zoedew: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Horlufemi:

OBJ will never forgive him

Tell us mooooore!
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by lazinny(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2017
greatgod2012:

I know, just that it baffles me when there's no iota of shame when politicians are not seen as being loyal to their parties just because of power!

Anyway, we're in Nigeria!
it's that way coz our political parties are not based on ideologies. What's the difference btw apc & pdp? Nothing really compared to let's say labour n conservative in the UK
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by blaqoracle: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2017
TRUTH2020:
SAME OLD SH!T,APC NORTH PDP NORTH, THEN THE LOYAL ERRAND TRIBE WILL BE VICE
HELL NO, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS NORTH NORTH SH!T.
While the stubborn goat will always be kept outside power.
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by ellovee(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2017
ezigr8:
Their must be some element of truth in this. I pity PDP
my dear this is a mere fission, there isn't any atom of truth in it at all. read my post above and learn his to be analytic in certain issues .
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by lazinny(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Gnwuashi:
I can't give this guys my vote. if Fayose Was The president, I would have gladly given him my vote. The last Muslim we voted gave everything to his people and evil increased. I would rather vote for a man that at least identifies with a loving, peaceful and living God.
you forget if the northern Muslims don't vote for you, you have a very slim chance.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by zinachidi(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Truckpusher:
If you ever supported or voted an illiterate Buhari who did nothing to polish himself after the coup then you have no right to complain about any scumbag we are saddled with come 2019.
oga truckpusher, I never voted for Buhari.
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by takenadoh: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2017
bfmconcepts:

Says who? PDP needs a strong and experienced politician from the North to counter Buhari or anyone APC is nominating.
Atiku might be a very good candidate for that. With that, votes from the North will be in favour of Atiku
The South East will equally vote massively against Buhari/APC, whatever the west decides may have a long way to go
But its going to be a very tough election. If Chief Tinubu is not adequately pacified by APC, the outcome may not be funny for them
Let's watch and see. Only time will tell
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by Kumbola: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Hot combination. grin

Fayose: SE, SS, SW, Half of NC.

Atiku: The whole North.

Am I drunk? No! cheesy
. My friend count the whole youth and reasonable elders out , that knew what Atiku stole. We are bring young boys of 40-50 years out to be our president. Are you guys still blend? Atiku owns generator company in China, that's why they're part of why we can get electricity.. Not only that.
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by nonsobaba: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2017
ellovee:
it pains me to see that ppl especially nairalanders still take SR serious as regard their news. we must stop being gullible. saying that PDP settles for Atiku/ Fayose, we should ask; at what gathering does this resolution arrived at? what organ of PDP leadership took the resolution?
with this ppl should know that SR is an organ of APC charged with the responsibility of promoting falsehood, which is an integral part of APC .
Your personal bias toward issues does not make this SR news false. If they had reported that buhari was on life-support, you would have been jubilating here.

1 Like

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by michoim(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2017
A combination of the corrupt and the mentally unstable. Dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by ikwubaba: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2017
yinkslinks:
why not atiku and peter obi? with obi, igbos will vote massively and atiku does just one term leaving obi for 8years.

PDP won't even get as much vote as in 2015.

Many of us fool ourselves that Nigerians are not aware of the carnage PDP caused this nation. The wailers are principally in SS/SE and are even depleting in number. How do you know? Check out the recent victory of APC in local elections.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by PHILipu1(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2017
ConcernedNL:
Funny enough, this is competitive.

Igbos will support this duo cos of fayose as a result of lacking better option + the usual protest vote.

Hausa will be torn btwn Buhari and Atiku

Only the Yoruba and core south would rather keep votes from these duo.

Are you joking that Hausa will contemplate between Buhari Atiku?

100 Atikus will not see Buhari shadow.
Buharism is a religion up north.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by samuko2012: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2017
This is propaganda. PDP have not chosen any candidates as presidential hopeful. Atiku is still Apc., he has not yet decamp PDP.
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by Charly68: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2017
It means PDP wants to sell off the entire project Nigeria on their return to power..
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by OmoOshodi(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Not Atiku.... He should stay with his Atiku lace jeje.... Atiku and OBJ have written their names on the black book of this Nation for life.

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by Duru009(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2017
From political calculation, this is a very strong candidate!. Thy will certainly beat buhari n osinba sily!.
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by nothernstar: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Any political party that have these two as their flag bearer would a lot of image laundry. But honestly the party will be dead on announcement.
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by ellovee(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
Your personal bias toward issues does not make this SR news false. If they had reported that buhari was on life-support, you would have been jubilating here.
why didn't they report on that? is PDP presidential ticket more important and nationalistic to Nigerians than the state of our President's health?
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Hausa Fulani and Yoruba again......no way....
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by LiamB0790(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Lolzz..this is one of the reasons I will ne'er waste my time praying for this country anymore. we're the problem of ourselves and yet we keep petitioning God to intervene. Very funny country.
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by adegeye38(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Hot combination. grin

Fayose: SE, SS, SW, Half of NC.

Atiku: The whole North.

Am I drunk? No! cheesy
Only an Idiot would vote for fayose in the south west

the man has been a disaster in ekiti, in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2017
new2012:
Sahara propaganda news to start painting PDP in bad light; that party just resurrected and are trying to get on her feet, allow her stand first before spewing rubbish.
Are you a PDP member? If you are not pleaseee just Shut up OK?

1 Like

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by toggy: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2017
In that case, they are not ready. We need Fresh but experienced serious minded people.
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by Okoyiboz3: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2017
yinkslinks:

Ipod said the SE states aren't going to vote in elections. Hence, Igbos are out of the equation.

In trying to dribble others, you've dribbled yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by tuniski: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Kumbola:
. My friend count the whole youth and reasonable elders out , that knew what Atiku stole. We are bring young boys of 40-50 years out to be our president. Are you guys still blend? Atiku owns generator company in China, that's why they're part of why we can get electricity.. Not only that.
Mention one youth in that bracket that is being groom for presidency come 2019. I am waiting.
Re: PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR by ProWalker: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2017
There will not be any massive voting in SE come 2019 because of ipob threats
So no point placing any political capital from there
Atiku/Fayose ...carry go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge / River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.