Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally (6506 Views)

Again, Nnamdi Kanu To Address Biafrans On Saturday 3rd, 2018 By 6pm / Congratulation Biafrans On Your Highly Successful Sit At Home Referendum / Donald Trump Insults Biafrans On Twitter - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by myright: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Copied:

WE AGREED TOGETHER IN ONE HEART & ONE VOICE SAYING THAT NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE BIAFRA LAND, JUST SEE BY YOUR SELF THE STREET OF AWKUZU IS FILLED WITH BIAFRA MATERIALS, WE ALL HAIL BIAFRA THE LAND OF RISING SUN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by myright: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2017
More

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by whitebeard(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2017
Iz it free or for sale, or will u say both.
Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Our Land of the rising sun.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by Joel3(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2017
it's very sad others are profiting from this Biafra thing
Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by mormonslayer: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2017
Joel3:

why is it sad ?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by GuyWise(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2017
*in Mr Raw's Vioce* "what is your right is election mana after election ihe iga afu bu selection"

#saynotoelectioninbiafraland.

we must right the wrong

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by Cornel101: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2017
Do they give Nigeria flags and bangles free?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by GuyWise(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Joel3:
You can aswell profit from it, biafra will be a nation of opportunity and profit.... but if you are an afonja then you will never profit in biafra land

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by BabaRamotu1988: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2017
that's the spirit cool

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2017
WOW.

WOW

W
o
w

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Nice shoes. Congrats to biafrans.

Below are Yoruba shoes. Oduduwa entrepreneurship in display.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2017
I see some nice biafran bags there. Woooow

Do you guys like these Yoruba produced bags? Check out the pictures.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by NCP: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
Nice shoes. Congrats to biafrans.

Below are Yoruba shoes. Oduduwa entrepreneurship in display.
Now this are real footwarez not anyhow type but with class.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2017
I see some nice biafran shoes and dresses there.

Let me post some of the dresses and shoes we produce in Yorubaland too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
I see some nice biafran shoes and dresses there.

Let me post some of the dresses and shoes we produce in Yorubaland too.

This is Igbo made G wagoon, show me Yoruba made G wagoon.......since you want to compare...I am waiting

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2017
NCP:

Now this are real footwarez not anyhow type but with class.

Igbos are not your mates......This is Igbo made Jet....can we see Yoruba own

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

This is Igbo made G wagoon, show me Yoruba made G wagoon.......since you want to compare...I am waiting

Yoruba proforce

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/07/wp_001277.jpg[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Yoruba

Meet the Tryctor: A motorbike-turned-tractor targeting small farmers in Nigeria

It was knowledge of this that prompted Nigerian automobile designer Olufemi Odeleye to spend nearly 10 years developing the prototype for a low-cost, multipurpose, mini tractor – created with the Nigerian, and African, small-scale farmer in mind. His invention, dubbed the Tryctor, has been adapted from the traditional motorcycle and caught the attention of the Nigerian government which is currently piloting the solution among farmers. And this year Odeleye and his Tryctor are up for the Innovation Prize for Africa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Igbos are not your mates......This is Igbo made Jet....can we see Yoruba own

Jet that doesn't fly grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

Yoruba

Meet the Tryctor: A motorbike-turned-tractor targeting small farmers in Nigeria

It was knowledge of this that prompted Nigerian automobile designer Olufemi Odeleye to spend nearly 10 years developing the prototype for a low-cost, multipurpose, mini tractor – created with the Nigerian, and African, small-scale farmer in mind. His invention, dubbed the Tryctor, has been adapted from the traditional motorcycle and caught the attention of the Nigerian government which is currently piloting the solution among farmers. And this year Odeleye and his Tryctor are up for the Innovation Prize for Africa.

can you see how foolish you are.......you can no longer show G wagoon, you shifted the whole discussion to tractor......

Always rushing to chestbeat....but can not withstand it, when the time comes.....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

can you see how foolish you are.......you can no longer show G wagoon, you shifted the whole discussion to tractor......

Always rushing to chestbeat....but can not withstand it, when the time comes.....

Nobody cares about the Gwagon that no one uses in Nigeria, while the Yoruba businesses are winning awards grin

Buy that assembled GWagon at your own peril.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

Yoruba proforce

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/07/wp_001277.jpg[/img]

Just look at the nonsense you are posting...what is this?

Show me yoruba made G wagoon...you are posting trash

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by seunny4lif(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Just look at the nonsense you are posting...what is this?

Show me yoruba made G wagoon...you are posting trash

Fineman7 and realman7.... cool That nonsense posted is used, while no one buys your assembled GWagon cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

Nobody cares about the Gwagon no one uses in Nigeria, while the Yoruba businesses are winning awards grin

Buy that assembled GWagon at your own peril.

Are you OK?

Listen to me....Igbo's are not your mates, try and get that into your skull.....

We compete with Japan and not yoruba.....Abeg try and look for your mate

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

But the Nigerian Air force uses it....

The game is on you youngman

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Are you OK?

Listen to me....Igbo's are not your mates, try and get that into your skull.....

We compete with Japan and not yoruba.....Abeg try and look for your mate

Igbos are definitely not Yorubas mates. Yorubas mates are foreign companies.

Ibos should compete with abOkis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

But the Nigerian Air force uses it....

The game is on you youngman

That's why we're losing to book harams and ND miscreants.

Buy quality stuff, FG no go hear. They want to buy patek so they can loot the rest.

The yeye jet wey dey land inside bush.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lee Andrew Edwards: Tinubu's Main Herion And Cocaine Distributor / Rare photo of Governor Ambode’s children paying courtesy to President Buhari / INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.