Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally (6546 Views)

Again, Nnamdi Kanu To Address Biafrans On Saturday 3rd, 2018 By 6pm / Congratulation Biafrans On Your Highly Successful Sit At Home Referendum / Donald Trump Insults Biafrans On Twitter - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

This is a sign of frustration, can't you see how your brothers have all abandoned you to exhibit your foolishness to the fullest

Laaaaaaaal grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2017
This guy called kn23h is a complete dude.....
I just ask the guy to show me yoruba made G wagoon and Fighter jet....the maruder started posting all the names of his village ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

Laaaaaaaal grin cheesy

Guy you were ask to show Yoruba made G wagoon and fighter jet not all the names of the ritualist in yoruba land...Abeg no kill pasin with laugh

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Guy wake up......

When it comes to Nollywood....Igbo's own and dominate

Super eagle.....Igbo's own and dominate

Commerce......Igbo's own and dominate

Indeginous industrialization...... Igbo's own and dominate.

So where are Yoruba's

Igbo established Nollywood,, Northerners establish kannywood, where is yoruba own yorubawwod

One lie at a time.

Commerce you say? Do you have the date and revenue generated? grin I'll keep knocking down your lies one by one.

Yorubas are the movers and shakers of Nollywood

[font size="12pt"]Amazing! Nigerian Movies Gross over N1 billion in 2016[/font]

Here’s how 2016’s Top 10 Chart looks like for Nigeria – Please note that not all the figures are verified rather we have used Filmhouse Cinema’s weighted average market share to come up with box office estimates for films not released by FilmOne.

The Wedding Party – FilmOne Nollywood – Over N500 million - Yoruba Producer
A Trip to Jamaica – FilmOne Nollywood – N178.5 million - Yoruba Producer

Batman Vs Superman – Warner/Crimson – N140 million (Estimated)
Captain America – Marvel/Disney/Crimson – N119 million (Estimated)
Suicide Squad – Warner/Crimson – N116 million (Estimated)
London Has Fallen – Independent/Okhma – N90 million (Estimated)
Doctor Strange – Marvel/Disney/Crimson – N85 million (Estimated)
Gods of Eqypt – Independent/Okhma – N80 million (Estimated)
Mechanic Ressurection – Independent/Okhma – N75 million (Estimated)
76 – Silverbird Nollywood – N72 million (Estimated)

From AY Makun‘s “30 Days in Atlanta”, Ebonylife‘s “Fifty”, Omoni Oboli‘s “Wives on Strike” to Kunle Afolayan‘s “The CEO”, and now “A Trip to Jamaica”, “The Wedding Party”, “93 Days”, “76” and many more, it is clear that the Nigerian movie industry has the potential to rake in billions of dollars in revenue.

The Wedding Party, Nigeria’s latest blockbuster movie, has broken box-office records at every milestone since it was released nationwide on December 16 2016. It took just two weeks to eclipse the record of N178 million, held by ‘A Trip to Jamaica’, emerging with a staggering N200 million before the New Year weekend was over. Both films led a strong lineup of popular Nigerian films in 2016, including ‘Wives on Strike’, ‘The CEO’, ‘93 Days’ and ‘76’.

The Wedding Party debuted with the biggest opening weekend in Nollywood history with N36 million; the best-ever opening week with N66 million; the biggest week ever with N110 million; and a jaw-dropping Christmas box-office total of N146 million.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:
This guy called kn23h is a complete dude.....
I just ask the guy to show me yoruba made G wagoon and Fighter jet....the maruder started posting all the names of his village ritualist

uglyafonja:

Guy you were ask to show Yoruba made G wagoon and fighter jet not all the names of the ritualist in yoruba land...Abeg no kill pasin with laugh

Laaaaal that trolling doesn't work on my son cheesy

But it's good to see you try to grab at straws.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Guy wake up......

When it comes to Nollywood....Igbo's own and dominate

Super eagle.....Igbo's own and dominate

Commerce......Igbo's own and dominate

Indeginous industrialization...... Igbo's own and dominate.

So where are Yoruba's

Igbo established Nollywood,, Northerners establish kannywood, where is yoruba own yorubawwod

List the indigenous companies and their revenues.

And why don't they reflect on your state's IGR.

One lie at a time. At least Ogun state has the numbers to back up its claim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

One lie at a time.

Commerce you say? Do you have the date and revenue generated? grin I'll keep knocking down your lies one by one.

Here’s how 2016’s Top 10 Chart looks like for Nigeria – Please note that not all the figures are verified rather we have used Filmhouse Cinema’s weighted average market share to come up with box office estimates for films not released by FilmOne.

From AY Makun‘s “30 Days in Atlanta”, Ebonylife‘s “Fifty”, Omoni Oboli‘s “Wives on Strike” to Kunle Afolayan‘s “The CEO”, and now “A Trip to Jamaica”, “The Wedding Party”, “93 Days”, “76” and many more, it is clear that the Nigerian movie industry has the potential to rake in billions of dollars in revenue.

The Wedding Party, Nigeria’s latest blockbuster movie, has broken box-office records at every milestone since it was released nationwide on December 16 2016. It took just two weeks to eclipse the record of N178 million, held by ‘A Trip to Jamaica’, emerging with a staggering N200 million before the New Year weekend was over. Both films led a strong lineup of popular Nigerian films in 2016, including ‘Wives on Strike’, ‘The CEO’, ‘93 Days’ and ‘76’.

The Wedding Party debuted with the biggest opening weekend in Nollywood history with N36 million; the best-ever opening week with N66 million; the biggest week ever with N110 million; and a jaw-dropping Christmas box-office total of N146 million.

Criminals......
Igbo established and own Nollywood....Hausa have all keyed into their kannywood base in Kaduna....yoruba should leave nollywood and establish their own yorubawood...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2017
Yoruba

This woman makes more than innoson, a low quality car assembly company

Today, Ruff 'n' Tumble is an instantly recognisable brand in Nigeria and has a reputation for being one of the top manufacturers of children's clothing throughout West Africa. Ruff 'n' Tumble successfully caters to the unique fashion sense of today’s youngsters, from new born to age 16, happily mixing indigenous lifestyle trends with an international appeal.

Yoruba product catering to West Africa. We're not talking local fake goods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Criminals......
Igbo established and own Nollywood....Hausa have all keyed into their kannywood base in Kaduna....yoruba should leave nollywood and establish their own yorubawood...

This false claim again.

Laaalllll I brought my numbers, bring yours.

My numbers are verifiable. grin

Nollywood is changing.....Yorubas are taking over!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

List the indigenous companies and their revenues.

And why don't they reflect on your state's IGR.

One lie at a time. At least Ogun state has the numbers to back up its claim.

Another Maruder on the loose......

when it comes to that, I will take you on that lecture....
But for now, let's concentrate on this first...

where is Yoruba made G wagoon and fighter jet

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Okay I'll give you time to put something together.

Now it just looks like I'm bullying you. The thing just hit you like Kanu's stank breathe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Another Maruder on the loose......

when it comes to that, I will take you on that lecture....
But for now, let's concentrate on this first...

where is Yoruba made G wagoon and fighter jet

Laaaaaallll.

I hit am like thunderbolt. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

This false claim again.

Laaalllll I brought my numbers, bring yours.

My numbers are verifiable. grin

Nollywood is changing.....Yorubas are taking over!!

wake up Youngman, yoruba taking over where??

Minus yoruba movies , have nollywood produced a movie in Ibadan?

Asaba and Enugu is home to nollywood....90% of nollywood movies are produced in this two cities...

second language of the Millitary is Hausa

second language of nollywood is Igbo not yoruba

nollywood culture is Igbo...

so where is yoruba taking over nollywood from?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
Okay I'll give you time to put something together.

Now it just looks like I'm bullying you. The thing just hit you like Kanu's stank breathe.

Bullying who? are you for real?

running around from pillar to post is now bullying...the game is on you

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2017
He's spitting everywhere as he's trying to vocalize his thoughts.

He's like but 5 years ago......Ogun wasn't like this grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2017
Yorubas rock!! cool

Oando Plc said it has achieved a profit- after- tax of N4.6 billion in its half year result for the period ended June 30, 2017.

http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/oando-declares-n46bn-pat-in-h1-2017.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

wake up Youngman, yoruba taking over where??

Minus yoruba movies , have nollywood produced a movie in Ibadan?

Asaba and Enugu is home to nollywood....90% of nollywood movies are produced in this two cities...

second language of the Millitary is Hausa

second language of nollywood is Igbo not yoruba

nollywood culture is Igbo...

so where is yoruba taking over nollywood from?

Anyway, just know than more than 75% of revenues generated Nollywood come from Yoruba produced movies cool

kn23h:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Bullying who? are you for real?

running around from pillar to post is now bullying...the game is on you

I'll give you 5 hours to come up with

1. Igbo businesses and their revenues that rivals Yoruba own. Come with sources.

2. Name an industrial hub in the SE and why you chose it. Come with facts and figures.

3. What does the SE contribute to Nigeria

Do these things and you'll make me happy cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2017
Also Yoruba movies are in demand!!

Check YouTube Yoruba viewership vs English-Yoruba produced movie viewership.

Yorubas are taking over cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2017
I dey come jare.

I'm giving you 5hrs to complete your given task uglyosu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by malawian0000001: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Cornel101:
Do they give Nigeria flags and bangles free?
How many Nigerian Flags have you ever bought?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by dudebuck: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2017
malawian0000001:
How many Nigerian Flags have you ever bought?
me, 0!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

Anyway, just know than more than 75% of revenues generated Nollywood come from Yoruba produced movies cool

trash......jumping from pillar to post with yoruba fabricated statistics.....
Ogun state generate 72billion per year....

the same Ogun collected 2 times bail out from FG

Ogun state can not even compare to Abakaliki in terms of infrastructural development..

Abeokuta is still home to poverty stricken people ...

99% of hoses in yoruba land are dilapidated and rotten

SW was most affected by the recession except Lagos

OYO and OSUN can not even fund lasuth and are begging FG to buy it...

protest is every where in SW because of salary owned to workers....

Yoruba youths are gradually turning to beggars...with kids begging and eating from left over in occasions...

Yoruba boys rushing to Lagos to do agbero and omonile work and beg from Igbo traders....

who is deceiving who??

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
I dey come jare.

I'm giving you 5hrs to complete your given task uglyosu

Ogun state can not even compare to Abakaliki in terms of infrastructural development..
Yoruba youths are gradually turning to beggars...with kids begging and eating from left over in occasions...
Yoruba boys rushing to Lagos to do agbero and omonile work and beg from Igbo traders....
who is deceiving who ??

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

who is deceiving who??

Pictures, they say, speak a thousand words cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
Also Yoruba movies are in demand!!
Check YouTube Yoruba viewership vs English-Yoruba produced movie viewership.

Yorubas are taking over cool
Hausa's are even far better than you guys......Hausa have kannywood.....
you people should go and produce your own yorubawood or Afonjawood

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

who is deceiving who ??

This is what I need.... cool

I'll give you 5 hours to come up with

1. Igbo businesses and their revenues that rivals Yoruba own. Come with sources.

2. Name an industrial hub in the SE and why you chose it. Come with facts and figures.

3. What does the SE contribute to Nigeria

Do these things and you'll make me happy cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by Sagay212: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Please take a good look at the faces and appearances of the people in the pictures... poverty is bad. My brothers and sisters, please use your brain, go to school, work hard and ensure you escape poverty. Just look at the crap these imbeciles are selling. See how shabby everything looks. Well at least these ones will make money to feed daily from their fellow gullible ipods. I just hope they do not donate the money made from their shabby trade to the frausdster cum jesus of biafrau.d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by uglyafonja: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

Pictures, they say, speak a thousand words cool
ThankGod, you say picture speak louder than a thousand word.
This is SW nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

Hausa's are even far better than you guys......Hausa have kannywood.....

you people should go and produce your own yorubawood or Afonjawood

What does the SE contribute to Nigerias economy?

This is the SW

Revenue generated from Nigeria’s busiest airport (MMIA),

Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, Murtala Mu­hammed International Airport Command, says it generated at least N20.1 billion revenue from its operations in the first half of this year.

The service at the air­port also disclosed that it earned over N5.209 billion in July this year, thereby becoming the highest rev­enue ever collected by the unit since formation.

www.theparadigmng.com/2015/08/31/murtala-mu%C2%ADhammed-international-airport-customs-generates-n20-1bn-in-six-months/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

ThankGod, you say picture speak louder than a thousand word.

This is SW nigeria

That's is Aba in SE the new IDP camp.

What does SE contribute?

This is SW's contribution.... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally by kn23h(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
What does the SE contribute to Nigeria?

SW's contribution

businessdayonline.com/2015/02/ogun-ikeja-top-manufacturers-investment-destinations-in-2014/

Ogun, Ikeja top manufacturers’ investment destinations in 2014

While Ogun, which is now Nigeria’s industrial hub, recorded N377 billion worth of investments within the period, Ikeja returned investments worth N39.86 billion.

Ogun State’s represents 78 percent of N483 billion worth of investments made in the whole of the manufacturing sector within the period under review, while Ikeja shares 8.3 percent.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEMA, Enugu State Distribute Palliatives To Hospitals, Orphanages, Others / Various Meanings Of PDP / Tribunal: The Difference Between “Rerun” And “Runoff” Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.