Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? (37088 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Unlike Buhari, both Nnamdi Clown-u and snake Osinbajo are secret agents of imperialists, who apparently have decided to start trying to break up Nigeria.
This is reason imperialists poison PMB when he went there in January.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by zoedew: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2017
The wheel of justice grinds slowly but surely.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by oloriadebusola: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2017
My thoughts exactly, he is just another power thirsty Nigerian do you know the kind of authority he exudes, it's sad the way people are following him blindly,soon every region will want a Republic, pls don't blame the arewa youths, the shit started when ipob declared. Him coming to Kaduna and Lagos sef is really funny, does he he want to stretch biafra that far into other regions. Someone should ask him what exactly is his agenda.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by uridiwan(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Government has better things to deal with I'm happy they realised that KANU is fool and not to be taken serious

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by tundejoseph4(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2017
ESDKING:
This is how you guys pushed bubu to shoot himself on the leg by arresting KANU. This time around will be total expulsion. Try am nah

Ride on OHAMADIKE, for a lot of people are having sleepiness night because of you.

Mind you, he's not afonja that can easily back out because of little intimidation.
nothing will happen if he is arrested. Stay there and be pushing him. Let bubu come back again and see what will happen to him again

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Dubembiafra: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2017
He will be arrested the day you will be lowered into the grave
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by tochivitus(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Because he's a God

Ask Buhari how Nnamdi Kanu made him cry like a rat on mensturation

Who will re-arrest him ?? Osibanjo

Your tears are delicious

Wailing zombie

in as much my support for my people is undeniable. I disagree with you calling a mortal man God. He may be your God but he ain't my God. We only have one God. The alpha and the omega the one that sits on the throne above. next time your making comparism, use god with the small g.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2017
As long as he doesn't order his followers to commit any crime... they should just leave him. He would make some mistakes and fade away like the MASSOB guy.

uridiwan:
Government has better things to deal with I'm happy they realised that KANU is fool and not to be taken serious

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Royruky(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:
Am wondering why the so called ipob leader,Nnamdi KANU has not be rearrested respited flaunting one of d bail condition,
As one of the bail condition ,he was told by the court not to be seen in a gathering of more than 10 people but as of today,he is addressing crowd and making hate speeches.
When will he be rearrested to douse the tension in the country especially the south east.

THE REASON IS SIMPLE. IT IS ONLY THE COURT THAT GRANTED THE BAIL THAT CAN DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT HE HAS VIOLATED THE BAIL CONDITIONS. THE COURT HAS NOT SAT SINCE HE WAS GRANTED BAIL. LETS WAIT FOR THE NEXT SITTING OF THE COURT.

ALSO NOTE THAT IT IS THE DUTY OF THE PROSECUTION TO INFORM THE COURT THAT THE BAIL CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN BREACHED. HE CANNOT BE ARRESTED WITHOUT THE COURT ROVOKING THE BAIL GRANTED TO HIM

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by CltrAltDel: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Archangel15:

The man is coming to Lagos soon, maybe you can go there and see what a real warrior looks like not your brown tooth drug lord savior.
ok PIG & IDIOT...cant wait, though the fool chickened out of Kaduna trip but that is okay grin grin grin
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by poseidon12: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Well, probably because he was not supposed to be arrested in the first place. The so called bail conditions also did not make sense; seem like a violation of his fundamental rights.
His demand for secession seems to be within his right, as guaranteed by UN charter and should not have warranted his arrest and trial.
Also, Nnamdi Kanu himself explained that he is violating the so called bail conditions because your President Buhari disobeyed the court rulings granting him bail.
Don't you have problem with your President disobeying court orders? Don't you know that Nigerians have rights that must be respected?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by omooba969(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2017
allrightsir:

He cant be arrested because they will be playing into his hands...he wants them to arrest him knowing there will be a popular uprising. The govt knows there is a ticking time bomb and are afraid arresting him will ignite the gunpowder. The other day the yorubas called for secession for the 1st time in history (that is significant it has never happened) The countdown to the end of Nigeria as we know it has started, the authorities must know it and thats why they are afraid.

There won't be any uprising talk less of a popular one for that matter.

Nigerians don't know what they want yet neither do they understand the motives & forces behind all these actions. Nigerians are known to only act on impulses. We don't prevent, we only react.

When the time comes NK will be smoked out by the powers that be. cool
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Archangel15: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2017
CltrAltDel:

ok PIG & IDIOT...cant wait, though the fool chickened out of Kaduna trip but that is okay grin grin grin

Coming from Ogbomosho, you must know a lot about pigs

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by praiz01: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2017
1. Nnamdi Kanu is a prince of afara community and the family is known for receiving large number of guest.
2. The bail conditions are not visible for any human being.

Arresting Nnamdi Kanu was the first wrong move, flaunting court orders made it worse .

Nnamdi Kanu is like a mosquito on the balls, kill it and u risk breaking ur balls, leave it and u get sucked to death

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by chigoziem10(f): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2017
hermosa7:
He doesn't have the character nor does he have the intelligence of Odumegwu Ojukwu. So he doesn't command respect from core Igbos. It's a wise thing to let him fade off nicely. If you put him in prison, you turn him to another Mandela.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2017
praiz01:
1. Nnamdi Kanu is a prince of afara community and the family is known for receiving large number of guest.
2. The bail conditions are not visible for any human being.

Arresting Nnamdi Kanu was the first wrong move, flaunting court orders made it worse .

Nnamdi Kanu is like a mosquito on the balls, kill it and u risk breaking ur balls, leave it and u get sucked to death
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Afonjastinks1: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2017
tochivitus:

in as much my support for my people is undeniable. I disagree with you calling a mortal man God. He may be your God but he ain't my God. We only have one God. The alpha and the omega the one that sits on the throne above. next time your making comparism, use god with the small g.

He's a God
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by chuxjay(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2017
the reason why he has not been rearrested is written out all here....
http://chuxzville..com/2017/08/one-law-for-all-another-for-few.html?m=1
it states out all the reasons and exposes some other truths

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2017
omooba969:
grin Logic.
Omoba!
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Okeikpu(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2017
Go n arrest him

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by safarigirl(f): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2017
hermosa7:
He doesn't have the character nor does he have the intelligence of Odumegwu Ojukwu. So he doesn't command respect from core Igbos. It's a wise thing to let him fade off nicely. If you put him in prison, you turn him to another Mandela.
can you expatiate on what you mean by 'core Igbos'?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Ever8054: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2017
ESDKING:
This is how you guys pushed bubu to shoot himself on the leg by arresting KANU. This time around will be total expulsion. Try am nah

Ride on OHAMADIKE, for a lot of people are having sleepiness night because of you.

Mind you, he's not afonja that can easily back out because of little intimidation.
that's how you people were beating your dry empty chest, that Nigeria would seize to exist if KANU is arrested.
the goat came to Nigeria he was arrested,nothing happened, if he is arrested today nothing would still happen..
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by jjjjj2017: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:
Am wondering why the so called ipob leader,Nnamdi KANU has not be rearrested respited flaunting one of d bail condition,
As one of the bail condition ,he was told by the court not to be seen in a gathering of more than 10 people but as of today,he is addressing crowd and making hate speeches.
When will he be rearrested to douse the tension in the country especially the south east.

Mr. Abiola Salawu my Yoruba Muslim brother, be careful. Don't let these Igbo guys start insulting Yoruba because I don't know what you stand to gain from this useless thread of yours. Are you wiser than the Federal Government?
I

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by gnykelly(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2017
soldierdollar:
First you have to know when to use, 'so called'

Secondly you have to report it to the police and finance lawyers that will prosecute him.

Thirdly, you have to douse the volcano that will erupt after you must have arrested him.

And fourthly, you have to be ready to bear the outcome of the volcano( if you survive it)

he will be arrested and NOTHING will happen
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by CltrAltDel: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Archangel15:

Coming from Ogbomosho, you must know a lot about pigs
Mr bloda Kanu has taught us how to identify PIGS & IDIOTS and so far you are a perfect fit grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by greatman247(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2017
ESDKING:

Nnamdi Kanu is worst than afonja ok. He keeps changing like chameleon, i'm sure he will change his tune again. During GEJ he was singing to One Nigeria tunes, right now he is screaming Biafra, this is NOT bravery ok, its a sign of cowardice so he is worst than afonja. If he is arrested nothing will happen. That's how you people make mouth before he got arrested and President Buhari arrested him then nothing happened, he negotiated with the govt when he want die...LOL. All well known Igbo were pleading on his behalf.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by ZeroUnity: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Because he's a God

Ask Buhari how Nnamdi Kanu made him cry like a rat on mensturation

Who will re-arrest him ?? Osibanjo

Your tears are delicious

Wailing zombie
That delicious tears part is quite a deserved savagery, make i open my blanket and laugh more.... Hahahahahahahhaa lol...
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by xboyelyusuf(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Simply because Osinbajo doesn't have the political courage for that.
I like the Ag president thou,hes a good man and hes proving competence at various sectors..If u ask me, thats my 2019 presidential candidate.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Amos87(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2017
How has all these arrests, detain and release helped our economy? Eva soap wae I dey take dey baf Na 100 naira before but now is 250 naira and una dey here they ask rubbish questions undecided
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by rainylad(f): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Ijaya123:

Nigeria will not burn. Only some senseless igbo will burn away for it.

..Afonjas and 'one nigeria'..smh.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Hotzone(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Y buhari still the president? Yeye fiful!
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by rainylad(f): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2017
..It is only an afonja who will imagine that arresting Nnamdi Kanu now would 'douse tensions'..that was how these people pushed buhari to arrest him in the first with their smelly mouths..which only made an already bad situation worse..

..afonjas are truely brainless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

James Ibori’s Lawyers Shock Southwark Court In London / James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos / Osinbajo's Protocol Officers Clash Over Aregbesola's Table At Ooni's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.