Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body (47034 Views)

Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo / Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by segun400: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2017
The Canadian based Indian sisters, Jyoti and Kiran Matharoo, who became popular following their arrest in 2016 for running the defunct damaging website - NaijaGistLive, are currently vacationing in Valencia, Spain.

The sisters shared photos of themselves showing off their hot bod on IG.

See photos after the cut:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/03/photo-wanted-matharoo-sisters-kiran-and-jyoti-put-their-bod-on-display-at-vacation/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Ne0w1zarD: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
cheesy

Chaiii!! All my years on Nairaland, this is my first FTC!!

For your information, I'm using Glo.. so never ever loose hope in life... grin

Also, Today is my birthday... Pls Nairalanders, show me love! smiley smiley

May matharoo booty fall on us o..

354 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by holatin(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
by the time I catch moderator wey dey push this kind yeye topic to FP, na the kind beating them give to kunta kunte for ROOT, I go give am.

wetin concern nairalanders with hot body ?
e be bread and beans ?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Harwoyeez(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Good for them....see that bum shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by BestySam(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mstcheeeewww!!!

1 Like

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
I wonder when will bloggers and Nigerians be satiated of this useless Curiosity over these ladies.

On other news...OP What's their IG? cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by kennieG(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
These girls are full of temptations.. Guys avoid them like plague..

1 Like

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by ElSherriff: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Vaseline crewwwwwwwwwww, where unaaaaaa
Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by ruffhandu: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bottomless pit = vanity
Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by sirugos(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
I reject to be tempted... i love my mother so much

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Oblitz(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
ok

Check my signature........you'll be glad you did

7 Likes

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by maberry(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Two grown up sisters who both neither have shame nor sense
Destiny Destroyers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Old story...and it was on FP some weeks ago.

5 Likes

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
nairaland making irrelevant people popular since 1914

6 Likes

cool

The OP struggling to make a comprehensible post
Yet.....

1 Like

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by orijintv(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Expensive Oloshos! Dey F.uck You And Blackmail You Later. Naso Dem Be Wan Do Our Own Otedola Guy Man, Na Him Baba Show Dem Say You No Fit Blackmail A Rich(Billionaire At That) And Popular Nigerian With Ordinary Pussy.

But this Otedola na bad man o, See wetin him be dey chop that time.. Chaaii

11 Likes

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
I just need to be happy, that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by ayinde2ade(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
undecided How is dis news?

1 Like

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by lonelydora: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
One thing our women need to understand is that skimpy wears or revealing clothes are so cheap in the market than clothes that covers one's body. Once I see them on any girl, I just know that girl is cheap.

Have you ever seen Queen of England reveal any part of her body? Have you ever seen any "woman of cheap virtue" wear covered cloth? That's because they can't afford it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by orijintv(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
D
Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Izecson3D(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
ok
Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Goddygee(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bet how is this going to reduce the price of Garri in the Market Op?

1 Like

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by LesbianBoy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
kenonze:
cool

You this guy angry
Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by HMZi: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bleep this
Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by DONSMITH123(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
mtchew
Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Izecson3D(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
ElSherriff:
Vaseline crewwwwwwwwwww, where unaaaaaa

12 Likes

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by rawpadgin(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
why did i even book this space
Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Nduemma12(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Vaseline crew oya ooo see better packaging.

Abeg who on gen I wan charge my landlord phone. And na me run d ba3 down because nl.

1 Like

Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by pweshboi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
I see SHIIT
Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by eclecticbaron: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
BroZuma:
Old story...and it was on FP some weeks ago.

Was about saying the same thing. We saw this same pictures last year. Talk about recycled news. shocked
Re: Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
eclecticbaron:

Was about saying the same thing. We saw this same pictures last year. Talk about recycled news. shocked

I just weak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) / Tboss Takes Kemen Out On A Birthday Date / Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.