Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (42977 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by amzee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Khallyella:

Yeah, you got a problem with that?
Yeap Was thinking of dis virgining you before.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Onedibe1: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
They should make it 10million then i'ld think about it grin

10k sef,u r in...
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Khallyella(f): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
amzee:

Yeap
Was thinking of dis virgining you before.

Oh, okay.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by SweetLove0(f): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fing a virgin is too much trouble...she should be paying me.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by amzee(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Khallyella:

Oh, okay.
By the way you are pretty and I'm addicted to pretty ladies.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by silibaba: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Khallyella:
Let's wait for the virgins grin
And you are happy you are not one

2 Likes

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by DarkMagic(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Some av lost it because of lacasera and gala
Some av lost it because of indomie and Pepsi
Some av lost it because of Infinix hot 3
Some av lost it because of "I better pass ma neighbor" generator
Some av lost because of 1k recharge card
Some av lost it to tblack grin grin
And u r asking for 2million...wen some r ready to lose it for 500k.. grin grin grin

Inshort for asking....take

1 Like

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by olu1759(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
No be 5alive nd gala I use collect bose own?2 million gini?
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by ALOWONLE419(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
NickiSlay:
Why not ?
In Jide kosoko's voice "are you a vargin
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Khallyella(f): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
amzee:

By the way you are pretty and I'm addicted to pretty ladies.

Too bad I'm not addicted or attracted to Men kiss
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by AuroraB(f): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hypocrisy is written all over this thread

Even the ones that have lost their virginity to ridiculous things such bobo, kunu and ice cream will still come here to claim they can't offer their virginity for 2M
You make sense small today oooooo wink grin
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by debiah95(f): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
No I can't
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Khallyella(f): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
silibaba:

And you are happy you are not one

Extremely.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by amzee(m): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Khallyella:

Too bad I'm not addicted or attracted to Men kiss
If you are not attracted to men you'll still be a virgin.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by silibaba: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Safiaa:
2million naira is really not that much money. Honestly.

Temple of the holy spirit is what you are comparing with money. I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Khallyella(f): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
amzee:

If you are not attracted to men you'll still be a virgin.

Okay.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sirambassador:
how did you loose your own?? How much the guy give you cool
Def not something you can ever afford.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by NSK4U(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
mmmmmm........ only hypocritical maggots would b giving people d impression of my priceless virginity on diz issue.....
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by NSK4U(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
What d Bleep does one need virgins for in diz millennium ?

Gone r days when d hue for it made impact & I mean those ages of V.sacrifice, perhaps those who r still keeping theirs today simply have not gotten partners who they truly value and demand for it for d relationship to continue.

Also some unfortunate guys who have not found chance for penetration would comfortably b making mouths dat they're still virgins......lol at fucking dummies �����������
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
lol.. Is it the one people already lost for gala and coke.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by MiaB(f): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
doskie:
that moment when you turn down 2 billion naira offer for it and then on your way home, armed robbers beat you and rape you for free lol.
why evils ?

1 Like

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by higgs: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
These days everything has a price.Nothing is priceless anymore.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Davoneskay(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Some girls have lost the exclusive right 2 call their "thing" private part. It is more or less public part cos it belongs to their local government.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by slowice(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
My painment is that all of those girl posting careless comments ve lost their's since 5-10 years ago smh for naija girls....they ve no moral justification to speak as if they were virgins.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by samijay8(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
I don bring the money oya where are the virgins
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by ThatFairGuy: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Counted 7, 1 last yr and 3 this yr I'm heart broken! What has life turn to

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by amzee(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Khallyella:

Okay.
So,can we ffuck?
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Safiaa(f): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
silibaba:

Temple of the holy spirit is what you are comparing with money. I pity you
i dont understand. 2m naira is not alot of money to me. Especially not to sell your virginity for. Its either you do it for love or for a very high price. Simple.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
well me i think we guys too should be paid some money too,it's not easy to disvirgin a girl.the last one i did left a bitter taste in my mouth.and have sworn never to have anything to do with a virgin
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nwaoma198(f): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wetin, u dey follow me upandan nii? ote author=pyyxxaro post=59117751]

You again tongue[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram / Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.