Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle (2344 Views)

Ever Bought A Car You Regret Buying? / 6 Ways To Spot A Flood Damaged Car / I Mistakenly Bought A Non-drivable Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by businessman7(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Good day people please I want to know how good a flooded title vehicle can be thou I know it won't be in perfect condition but atleast it can serve its purpose I came across a website and I checked their performance and everything I noticed they've been around for a while I also checked their legitimacy its ok and their cars are so damn cheap thou its a flooded title and I'm thinking of going for one of their cars but I need the perfect adviser in the house to help me out on this thanks in anticipation
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by telovioghene: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wats d website

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by businessman7(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
telovioghene:
Wats d website
autobrandnetdotcom
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by princetom1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
businessman7:
autobrandnetdotcom

You are looking for hole to be cut in your pocket? Mechanic shop will be ur second home
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by ivoryhouse(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Make sure it runs and drives and be ready to spend a ton of money,especially if it doesn't run and drive. I advise you buy salvage that was In a crash. Whichever type you go for,make sure it runs and drives. Goodluck
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by jonnyp(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bro any info about them pls do let the house know
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by businessman7(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
ivoryhouse:
Make sure it runs and drives and be ready to spend a ton of money,especially if it doesn't run and drive. I advise you buy salvage that was In a crash. Whichever type you go for,make sure it runs and drives. Goodluck
most of the car runs and drive
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by jonnyp(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
businessman7:
most of the car runs and drive
yea...but the shipping cost is so much and how much will it be cleared here in Nigeria
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by businessman7(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
These are some if their cars

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by SpaceAngel: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Please run for your life. Instead of buying flooded car by high mileage car.
Flooded cars may give you unending electrical issues depending on how sophisticated the car is.

Please read further

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/under-the-hood/salvage-used-junkyard-parts/flood-damaged-car.htm

https://www.consumerreports.org/used-car-buying/beware-the-flood-of-flood-cars/
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by CarReg(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2017
New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle papers Renewal

Thanks for visiting CarReg here….. https://carreg.com.ng/ .
We look forward to working for you…

CarReg is a registered service & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery.

We assist to do:
• Change of ownership
• New vehicle registration.
• Vehicle license renewal,
• 3rd party or comprehensive insurance
• Road worthiness renewal as well.

We deliver to every part on Nigeria

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Access the various vehicle particulars services on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

Thanks

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by ivoryhouse(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
These cars are expensive.check ebay.com , Copart.com and other websites before committing your money.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by Readonee35L(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
@bussinessman7.

Buying a flood car might be a good buy or a bad buy.
But if you insist on buying a flooded car.
Avoid Benz, Audi, Bmw, Tesla , and those cars with lots of techs. E.g hybrid cars

And Make sure The Flooded Car Is Run And Drive.
MAKE SURE IT IS RUN AND DRIVE.
This will at least guaranty less issues . A run and drive flood car shows engine and transmission is in good condition .
After you import and clear the flooded car.
Take it to a reputable auto shop.
The whole interior should be dismantled and cleaned . The rugs should be washed because of bad odors .
Wires and cables should be checked for corrosion.
After this car can be assembled and driven.

And make sure you pray hard.

Such cars can be a steal for the price. But sometimes you may loose.

But please avoid modern flooded benz , audio or BMW it might look like good offer but walahi you will cry.

Check copart.com you'd get them for 70% cheaper than their real price.
I one saw a flooded brand new 2017 camry with only 4 miles sold for $6,000 in copart and it was a run and drive.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by businessman7(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Readonee35L:
@bussinessman7.

Buying a flood car might be a good buy or a bad buy.
But if you insist on buying a flooded car.
Avoid Benz, Audi, Bmw, Tesla , and those cars with lots of techs. E.g hybrid cars

And Make sure The Flooded Car Is Run And Drive.
MAKE SURE IT IS RUN AND DRIVE.
This will at least guaranty less issues . A run and drive flood car shows engine and transmission is in good condition .
After you import and clear the flooded car.
Take it to a reputable auto shop.
The whole interior should be dismantled and cleaned . The rugs should be washed because of bad odors .
Wires and cables should be checked for corrosion.
After this car can be assembled and driven.

And make sure you pray hard.

Such cars can be a steal for the price. But sometimes you may loose.

But please avoid modern flooded benz , audio or BMW it might look like good offer but walahi you will cry.

Since its working can you order for it

Check copart.com you'd get them for 70% cheaper than their real price.
I one saw a flooded brand new 2017 camry with only 4 miles sold for $6,000 in copart and it was a run and drive.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by princetom1(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=businessman7 post=59180170][/quote]

What about hail damaged car, have u considered it too?
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 07, 2017
H
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by symbianDON(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2017
if you buy a flood car be ready for a flood of troubles
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by businessman7(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
princetom1:

What about hail damaged car, have u considered it too?
which one is that again I've never heard it
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by princetom1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
businessman7:
which one is that again I've never heard it

Vehicles damaged by hailstorm, they don't normally have any mechanical or electrical malfunction, just cosmetic defects, on d roof, bonets and in severe cases, will shatter the windscreen too... Try Google about it. .. In order to get a good deal on hail damaged car, u need to be present at the scene to ascertain how much damage and how much repair might cost (trust Nigerians, most will drive it like that)...
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle by amliftedhigher: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
businessman7:
Good day people please I want to know how good a flooded title vehicle can be thou I know it won't be in perfect condition but atleast it can serve its purpose I came across a website and I checked their performance and everything I noticed they've been around for a while I also checked their legitimacy its ok and their cars are so damn cheap thou its a flooded title and I'm thinking of going for one of their cars but I need the perfect adviser in the house to help me out on this thanks in anticipation
From my enquiries in the US this company is genuine to do business and they first repair their cars before selling it. Am even thinking of buy one from them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2018 Lexus GX 460 Vs 2018 Mercedes G63 / Good Car Battery / Benefits Of Using A Torque Wrench

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.