Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Best To Help Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Best To Help Family (607 Views)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. / How Best Can I Live With my Live-in Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Help Family by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hello everyone
Please I need your candid advice on this
Just got a graduate Trainee job and the training lasts one year. Thereafter the best are absorbed if there is an opening in the company.
Family is financially down like nada. Zero source of income from dad and mom has a very petty shop that lacks goods.
Everyone is dependent on me and looking up to me as I secured this job.
What's the best percentage of my stipend should I give them in order to satisfy them as well as also improve myself as I'm not getting any younger and need to start my family soon?
Re: How Best To Help Family by Osinitu(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ccanyanwu:
Hello everyone
Please I need your candid advice on this
Just got a graduate Trainee job and the training lasts one year. Thereafter the best are absorbed if there is an opening in the company.
Family is financially down like nada. Zero source of income from dad and mom has a very petty shop that lacks goods.
Everyone is dependent on me and looking up to me as I secured this job.
What's the best percentage of my stipend should I give them in order to satisfy them as well as also improve myself as I'm not getting any younger and need to start my family soon?
Depends on how much you earn. In my own opinion you can use the first month salary to settle down in your new base, except if you'll be going from home, Having said dat, 25% of your take home isn't a bad idea for now, you can review upwards or downwards later ..it all depends on circumstances.

Cheers
Re: How Best To Help Family by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Osinitu:
Depends on how much you earn. In my own opinion you can use the first month salary to settle down in your new base, except if you'll be going from home, Having said dat, 25% of your take home isn't a bad idea for now, you can review upwards or downwards later ..it all depends on circumstances.

Cheers
Thanks for your contribution. This is timely
Re: How Best To Help Family by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Osinitu:

Cheers
Thanks for your contribution. I appreciate it
Re: How Best To Help Family by Osinitu(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

Thanks for your contribution. I appreciate it
Uwc

(1) (Reply)

Before You Bring In The Second Wife [opinion] / Father And Mother-in-law Issue / Man Moves Out And Doesn't Tell Girlfriend He Won $6m CAD In Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.