Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Who Did This To Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Did This To Us? (361 Views)

Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Did This To Us? by bolethings: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
To say I am angry right now is definitely an understatement. I was trying to improve on my customer base today and as such I needed to make phone calls to leads to see if I can have new subscribers. Of course I don't know them and this is just marketing so ordinarily people would ask questions. Then suddenly I called a woman, telling her I am into laundry and dry cleaning services. That was all I said then she started praying "I AM A CHOSEN" like 10 times. I was just dumbfounded. Religion is really enslaving us here in this part of the world. I am a christian but such attitude for me is extremism taken to far. I now believe if some of these pastors ask their members to commit suicide or murder they may do so without asking questions. This brain washing is so unfair o. Pastors should atleast take it easy with members abeg. Maybe religion after all is our problem and not corruption because at the end, these pastors dine with corrupt politicians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At A Panel On American Leadership / States Owing Us Benefits — Ex-gov, Deputies / How Nigerian Police Concluded Their Report In Ozubulu Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.