Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos (36986 Views)

New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni 'Dr. Quash' In N4M HIV Scam (Photos) / 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
PDPGuy:

shocked shocked
How do you know I like such passionate activity? cheesy

I know. cool
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by almsofgold: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
luminouz:

Or u mean women to men? undecided
thanks for the observation
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by adetayo234: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
FortuneTeller:

They are seeking rich men, not the banker or lawyer. They want the men at the very top. There are very few men available who have real money and status. Women like those pictured above, do things other women wouldn't do to get an opportunity with those men. As for me, I prefer regular guys like PDPguy who enjoy passionate sex. kiss

So it's only PDPguy that enjoy passionate sex? Smhfu. If you try me when, you go respect me forever
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by BigBrother9ja: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
adetayo234:
Why would these fine girls be paying someone for marriage?
Investment...

1 Like

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
adetayo234:

So it's only PDPguy that enjoy passionate sex? Smhfu. If you try me when, you go respect me forever

See jealousy. undecided
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by adetayo234: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
FortuneTeller:

See jealousy. undecided

Call it anything o. Na you sabi. It is sex matter we are discussing here. And matter of sex is the heart of the matter. kiss
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
adetayo234:

Call it anything o. Na you sabi. It is sex matter we are discussing here. And matter of sex is the heart of the matter. kiss

Stay in your lane sir. You're not on his level. tongue
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by adetayo234: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Stay in your lane sir. You're not on his level. tongue

You don't know I Carry, abi?
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Justiceleague1: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
A4onjas/coneheads are very dull things,gullible...from paying millions to get married to paying thousands for fufuberry and akpuAndroid! ngbanti ppl..
grin
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Nuvalga85(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Everybody wants to be rich, God help us.
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
And on the other thread, upcomin actress givs sex to get movie roles
Here some are givin money to marriage.
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by aziaka111(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
adetayo234:
Why would these fine girls be paying someone for marriage?
were u see husband??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With / Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.