Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos (36984 Views)

New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni 'Dr. Quash' In N4M HIV Scam (Photos) / 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2017
malificent:
Love and religion are the biggest scams since the inception of mankind

Can I promise you either?
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by rawpadgin(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Because they were forming feminists and self made when it was their time to marry gringrin
exactly

my ex comes to mind
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by pussyAvenger: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2017
while sharp guys are collecting allawee in d name of marriage, mumu guys are spending the little they have

2 Likes

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by 2LESS(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2017
So ladies no dey dupe men in the name of marriage?

1 Like

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by tsmart360(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Bad guy. He shag them still collect money join. Desperate women. Una won marry politician brother. Ole radarada
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=malificent post=59117685]Love and religion are the biggest scams since the inception of mankind [/quote obviously you are suffering from depression.
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2017
malificent:
Obviously you are suffering from depression.
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by JaffyJoe(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2017
The ladies aren't bad-looking. Why the desperation?
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by pussyAvenger: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2017
malificent:
only few know
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by darlenese(f): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2017
foolish girls
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Henrydboss: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Fake people everywhere
Meanwhile a friend of mind just got double admissions to study petroleum engineering and marine engineering in fupre and Rsust respectively he is confused on which one to accept i personally think he should go for marine engineering coz a petroleum engineer can only work in an oil company n i think the oil and gas industry is congested coz these days every graduate wants to work in an oil company and graduating from a petroleum university even with first class does not guarantee him an oil n gas job what do u think??
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by jrusky(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2017
I don't understand please I need someone to explain better *are they saying these babes paid him to marry them or paid him for what service please? If even he is Buhari or Osibanjo or Dangote brother please and so damn what do they have to pay him or anyone to marry them, what type of fools are these ladies for God sake or I'm I the one not getting the message?

We heard they duped the foreign babes especially those gullible white babes but how can a real Nja babe fall as a victim to marriage scam while some guys are out there searching for love with prayer this is strange. Well Mr sharp shooter so in all scam in this life it's marriage scam you are doing not even outside Nigeria but in Nigeria you are a very funny guy anyway good luck to you go and face the music.

1 Like

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Leonbonapart(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2017
malificent:
very stup!d post from a stup!d human
what has religion gat to do with this? Senseless individual
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by ussy09(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Ladies and marriage wahala
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2017
And to think of it the guy looks so innocent.
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by elantraceey(f): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Why should I give you money because you want to marry me?

Ayam not understanding o undecided
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Reminds me of those girls that would refuse sex claiming that it's until wedding night. It's not that they're Virgins, it's just to bait guys.

What guys started doing is that when they say no sex till marriage, guyman would just buy a ring for the babe. That ring is a password that opens everything.

You go do, you go taya.

Hahaha. So you too sabi the code? Engagement no hard nah.
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2017
But this is what 80 percent of girls do men in Nigeria daily and it not called scam

1 Like

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by luminouz(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2017
almsofgold:
Promised marriage is the only scam that'll outlive others as far as the ratio of men to women is 7:3. grin
Or u mean women to men? undecided

1 Like

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by TinaAnita(f): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2017
I'm extremely ashamed of some ladies.
How can you lose your sense of reasoning at the mere mention of marriage? Who marriage Epp?
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by aariwa(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2017
I don't see any offence here.If they charge him to court ,he will go Scot free
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by hibee4uall(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Looking for already made and connection gone bad...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,you can kindly contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification, include meeting him personally . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

A big thanks to you people that feel concerned. May God continue to bless you and elevate you in all your endeavors.
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

She thinks that time is no more on her side so she got to meet up,just landed directly into a marriage scam,desperado Lady you tried sha

The word Marriage can bring out the hidden foolishness and stupidity in Some Ladies,the little sense in their brain will disappear leaving an empty Skull

hohohohoho

1 Like

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by loomer: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2017
adetayo234:
Why would these fine girls be paying someone for marriage?

Then wan chop government money too na
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2017
adetayo234:
Why would these fine girls be paying someone for marriage?

My thoughts exactly when there are sweet guys everywhere looking for sweet ladies to marry .....nut then a closer look at the story revealed the fact that these ladies might just be gold diggers who ended up falling prey cos from the reports...the guy posed as a rich dude.

1 Like

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2017
TinaAnita:
I'm extremely ashamed of some ladies.
How can you lose your sense of reasoning at the mere mention of marriage? Who marriage Epp?

This goes beyond marriage...it's their greed that caused it...gold digging ladies.
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Martin0(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

She thinks that time is no more on her side so she got to meet up,just landed directly into a marriage scam,desperado Lady you tried sha

The word Marriage can bring out the hidden foolishness and stupidity in Some Ladies,the little sense in their brain will disappear leaving an empty Skull

Hia u ve put on clothes again ooooO why naugrin

1 Like

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by opeyemihendrix: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2017
Udontmeanit...
Is it not this same guy that disguised as Oluremi tinubu's P.A ni?

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Funkybabee(f): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2017
we are really in end time, how can thesr successful, pretty, grown women be desperate of marriage.

may God save us from end time power!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With / Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.