Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? (15942 Views)

Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Should Women Carry Their Own Condoms? Toolz Asks / "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by orch4real(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
why will I loot when am a man of God, after all looting is not corruption...
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by abike12(f): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
No need to loot. The job will come with a lot of perks and exposure. I would do my job diligently and make a difference, and when I retire I can write books and give speeches to make extra money. You don't have to turn yourself into a common barawo if your brain is working.

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by ivolt: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Stupid question.
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Shegson12345(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
i wil try and break Diazani records. Lol
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by bonifieldstun(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
IBeere??
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
I might be tempted to loot as a share of my own national cake but I will try and resist for I am not a thief.
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Jaqenhghar: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
What a question.
Grabbing, stealing and looting is encrypted in the average Nigerian man's DNA. The one who is not stealing hasnt got the chance to

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by mmsen: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
subtlemee:
Who wouldn't? undecided even our religious leaders who are meant to live exemplary lives are looting from us talkless of being a minister of petroleum...Diezani na apprentice sef

All of you who think that way should be made to off yourselves.

Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by JimmyNeutron01(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Looting or Stealing when you are in such position would be so uncalled and is nothing but greediness because occupying that postion alone makes you a rich fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by jakD: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
ableguy:
I'll surely loot abeg, na me wan come fix Nigeria?
When my village people no dey do me?
A foreigner should come and fix it for you?
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by jakD: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
JimmyNeutron01:
Looting or Stealing when you are in such position would be so uncalled and is nothing but greediness because occupying that postion alone makes you a rich fellow.
A very sensible one.
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by biblegirl: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
mtchewwww.she should go n sit down calmly for d arrival of her baby jo n let us be.
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Sleyanya1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
cescky:
very very dumb question from a popular figure

No Question is considered a dumb, only answers are.
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by jakD: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
mmsen:

All of you who think that way should be made to off yourselves.

Useless people.
Seriously, I don't know why most Nigerians want to be greedy because someone else has been greedy.
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by JNBoss: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
bbbabes:

NA which secondary school you go, olodo oshi

Use your dictionary before criticizing.

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Johnhug66(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Toolz

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by deji17: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Previous looting is why there are no good roads, hospitals, power supply, schools etc. So knowing the effects of looting on the larger society, and because of my conscience, I will not loot.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by positivetaught: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Until this deziani n co are tried n the allegations against them proven,I refuse to go with the crowd n believe this APC cook up dish of looting n corruption cocktail, there are so many of these claims n media condemnations just meant to destroy political opponents n paint the APC as saints that tunes out to be complete farce when subjected to legal scrutiny meanwhile the reputational damage is done n hard to undone.consider Dasuki's case,APC will never see the illegality in his treatment because if their hypocrisy, with all the claims against dasuki,isn't it the new wonder of the world why APC has not taken him to court n successfully prosecuted him?,but instead they will cook up impossible stories against him n expect everyone to accept without questioning just because he was associated with PDP.it's very difficult for any sensible person to accept anything APC without doubts due to their deceitful antecedents n ongoing hypocritic double standards.APC is actually worse of most of if not all of the allegations they level against others just waiting to be uncovered.
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by LordKO(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
I'll not loot. Honesty remains the best policy in business. As a private businessman, I have a philosophy that's working effectively for me - I earn to share with associates but I never eat from associates.

Bending a law is never an offense in any sane environment but breaking it is a crime in every sane environment. So, I wonder why I will loot when I can negotiate for a better package.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by PROPHETmichael: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
subtlemee:
Who wouldn't? undecided even our religious leaders who are meant to live exemplary lives are looting from us talkless of being a minister of petroleum...Diezani na apprentice sef

48 LAWS OF POWER

LAW NO 45: PREACH THE NEED FOR CHANGE, BUT NEVER REFORM TOO MUCH AT ONCE. That explains why people loot and why their successors always inherit uncompleted projects etc.
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Labanja(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
I would rather, invest my salary and spend my allowances. Follow me at [url]itk.com.ng[/url]
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by columbus007(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ill-mannered,such a dumb question,how on. Earth would anybody suggested that woman to have possession of such money she was alleged,dis tools have no morals.
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by justice2100: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gen. Buhari did it, so it may be difficult but possible.
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Looting gaining promotion
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by colossus91(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
why not after all looting is nt corruption.... and if i don't who will repair nd develop my forgotten village dat has oil bt hasn't been explored?. ogbeni i must steal or amadioha won't spare me grin
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Flashh: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Who would give you a "yes" answer?

Dumbest question so far.

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by dipznano: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
To me, looting is pure wickedness, that portfolio will make you rich by default... y divert what ought to sustain millions to ur account (doing almost nothing)??

Many of these polithiefians just rake in excess money, loading storex and septic tanks with notes... Most don't even spend these loots...

I can't say more, corruption is not the major bane of this society, it's wickedness

I won't be a part
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
At first I will try not to, but if the people fail to monitor me properly, I think I will ultimately succumb to temptation...oil money is mad money, it is ultimately the people's responsibility to ensure that their collective wealth is not squandered by the prodigal nature inherent in us all.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by ayodeleamg(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
I will divert all oil money into agriculture and power sector and make sure agriculture attain second to none in revenue generation. Though I'm a physicist but I will have access to enough money to buy good ideas from professionals
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by EvilMetahuman: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
See all of them saying they will loot.

Same set of people will blame nigeria for the messed up state of the country as if the leaders are not nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by vuc1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
I might become the president of this country tomorrow let me reserve my comment until then before some folks will come down here on NL to dig up when I said stealing is not corruption.
Re: Toolz Asks: "Would You Loot If You Become Minister Of Petroleum Today? by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Truth be told, you dont need to loot.

People doing business with the oil industry will dash you plenty money even dollars without you asking.

Someone with your helps wins an oil block worth $1bn may decide to dash you $5m wired to an offshore account of your choice.

Only when you've been in an influential you'll know that there's no need to loot. Only the greedy or very greedy loot.

My dad who is an Oloja was offered 500,000 to throw a case. He is honest and rejected it.

I repeat no need to loot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video / Stephaine Okereke Files Divorce And Asking For N100 Million / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Brother's Posthumous Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.