Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Do You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think (378 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think by dropout: 2:38am On Aug 04, 2017
I called my university education a quit a long while ago due to financial inadequacies. I turned to the street for my own piece of the cake. But currently, I get traumatized any time the word 'dropout' is mentioned. It always appears as though I'm been referred to. Now, I have decided to go back. The problem now is my age: I'm already 28. I have weighed several options and I need your advice on them. I have registered for the forthcoming waec GCE for which I specified my age to be 18 and I slightly modified the way I used to spell my name; I have also obtained a birth certificate to back that up. Here are the problems: 1.My physique screams an age that is a far cry from 18. Is it possible for any authority to hold that against me despite the birth certificate and the age I submitted to waec? 2. Donkey years ago, I registered my bank account with my real age. Now that each individual has been given a unique bvn which carries all your details, If I order the closure of my bank account and open a new one, will I be given a new bvn upon which I can inscribe my new details? Or the bvn is from everlasting to everlasting? Please I need all you can tell me. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think by Prevho: 4:58am On Aug 04, 2017
Oga go to school with your real age na.

This will cause you problem later oh
Re: What Do You Think by izospindle(m): 5:08am On Aug 04, 2017
oga age is just a number and everyone's timing is diferent. use your real age. not every one that went to school is brilliant. but it is about been determined. even if you have a set back refuse to give up give ur self goals and follow them. you can do it

(1) (Reply)

Wooing Classes. / Read This And Thank Me Later / #say No To Tribal War#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.