Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos (45027 Views)

When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by pellummy(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2017
No knowledge added
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by JoeCutie(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2017
HelenBee:
Where's the throw back?
I swear, I've been running around this very thread since early hours, searching for the "throwback", I haven't seen oh...maybe it's somewhere eating starch and banga. undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Marotzke(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't see a throwback there ooo.
NwaAmaikpe, where is your big mouth?
Dis your AroOkeIgbo sisters na.
Abuse them as you have been abusing others.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by HelenBee(f): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2017
JoeCutie:
I swear, I've been running around this very thread since early hours, searching for the "throwback", I haven't seen oh...maybe it's somewhere eating starch and banga. undecided
Lol...the thing just tire me. I think say na only me o.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by BoiBlue(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2017
I have noticed something about Seun and co... they don't want to give us real news again. ..they want to be bringing up miscreant topics to cause traffic and earn something....please Seun I have liked nairaland from a long time...please dont make me not to understand because if I do I don't understand too...give us good news and you will have you traffic's ...my broda this is no news ...Linda is no good news...try and understand now that I understand
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Linda come let me make u feel like a woman tongue
eziokwu
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by donbenz(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2017
olosho grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2017
Whenever I hear Linda Ikeji next think I think of is "rotten fish"

Donno why grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2017

Donno why grin #teamfreshkittykat

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2017
`
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by maxiuc(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2017
HenryDion:
Lol. Hustle Hard Bro.. That's why we're different from the ladies.. They have no problem, all they will do is dumb their responsibilities on the man.. cheesy

yes bro you are on point there was this particular girl i was dating then she was fond of dumbing all her needs on me after being paid for the month I spend spend nd spend so one day I thought of what I have gained from her but couldn't point out one impact she made in my life I called it quit ironically she didn't seem to be bothered

No man will dump a woman who add value to his life

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2017
That's the truth about life bro.. For me, women comes after achieving ones dreams.. Going after them first will weigh you down.

maxiuc:
yes bro you are on point there was this particular girl i was dating then she was fond of dumbing all her needs on me after being paid for the month I spend spend nd spend so one day I thought of what I have gained from her but couldn't point out one impact she made in my life I called it quit ironically she didn't seem to be bothered

No man will dump a woman who add value to his life
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2017
pzphoto:

Now

The famous blogger Linda Ikeji shares this lovely
throwback picture with Laura who just deliver a
bouncing baby Boy.

Back then

She wrote :

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/linda-ikeji-shares-lovely-throwback.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Pain(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Some Chics remind me of the Fruit Monkeys I Saw when I Visited Tijuana undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2017
last35:

See this dirty Ibadan gal, your kitty is far from fresh smells worse than a refuse dump

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by ibkkk(f): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2017
allrightsir:

she should show the real "back then". Was the range rover evogue in the background around "back then", why is she ashamed of her past?
No mind dem.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Pain(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2017
last35:

Looks like OshiomHole's Exported "Hole"

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by omenka(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Prosper24:
Nice one.

Meanwhile Ronaldo is in my village.
grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Gobhanky:
Ugly biches
Over ugly two
No make up free for ugly monkeys in a hungry zoo
U must be dumb if u thinkin its only bloggin dats bringin money too
Linda fuc u..fuc your sister.
Over rated ugly ass fool

You sound very bitter. What have they done to you and what do you know about their wealth ? Please share.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These are the real throwback below.. She might have changed and gotten richer but the smell is the same.
Too dry.... keep hating
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These are the real throwback below.. She might have changed and gotten richer but the smell is the same.
Too dry.... keep hating
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Rider23: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Go and DIE! LOL
Gobhanky:
Ugly biches
Over ugly two
No make up free for ugly monkeys in a hungry zoo
U must be dumb if u thinkin its only bloggin dats bringin money too
Linda fuc u..fuc your sister.
Over rated ugly ass fool
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Odimson69: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2017
I smell jealous.please allow Linda be.she is a gift to us.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by smartnero24(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These are the real throwback below..
She might have changed and gotten richer but the smell is the same.
She doesn't know who you are but if she sees this , she'll find you and then poison you.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by ojonugwa100(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Gobhanky:
Ugly biches Over ugly two No make up free for ugly monkeys in a hungry zoo U must be dumb if u thinkin its only bloggin dats bringin money too Linda fuc u..fuc your sister. Over rated ugly ass fool

lolzzzz and Mofo is fucking pained.. sorry bro
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2017
Hair hatted hooligans
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by luckyogor(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These are the real throwback below..
She might have changed and gotten richer but the smell is the same.

Wow,this na deadly throwback pics o,but i like linda sha,she use her money help her family wella.
Linda na better lady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her / Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set / Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.