Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. (3400 Views)

Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2017
I suggest you approach her tactfully, take her out, buy her things, make her laugh, be her best friend and companion, take care of some her financial needs and let her decide if she is single or not.

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2017
And when she decides to leave, she will tell you that you didn't even ask her if she had a boyfriend and finally your name will be sorry.

15 Likes

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2017
no need to ask that since no lady is single grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by holatin(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2017
I must ask because of two reasons
1) I can't play second fiddle to another
2) so I can kill my embryo feeling before it graduate to fetus

2 Likes

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by gabinogem(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Is it that being in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is inconsequential
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:
no need to ask that since no lady is single grin

I agree with you. No Lady is single...

Either you snatch or you become a side guy!!

The hustle is fucking real!!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by massive1019(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2017
grin funny op......so I can't sample the product before splashing my money on it in this time of hardship.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I agree with you. No Lady is single...

Either you snatch or you become a side guy!!

The hustle is fucking real!!
gbam!!
any guy asking a lady weda she"s single or not is just wasting his time grin grin grin
whatever position the guy find himself he should make good use of it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by IamLEGEND1: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2017
life is too short to be circling around one girl like vulture hoping that she'll agree to date you

If she get boyfriend, so what? Me i no dey mind.
Na to dip my bread inside the tea then find my way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

gbam!!
any guy asking a lady weda she"s single or not is just wasting his time grin grin grin

In most cases, the worst position seems to be the best position (if you understand me...)

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

In most cases, the worst position seems to be the best position (if you understand me...)

Lol.
for real yes grin
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

for real yes grin

Now we are talking!!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Until u carry person wife Nd enter wahala,ur eye go clear.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Until u carry person wife Nd enter wahala,ur eye go clear.
bros,99 percent cases a married woman will tell u she"s married .if she doesnt tell u,u will know.e no hard to figure them out.anyway guys who fool around with married women are playing with their lives cheesy.dis na africa not overseas cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by solomix10(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol.
i agree with yah
#noCOMMITMENT
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Bro bro bro
Take care of whose financial needs now?
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by stormborn28(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
And when she decides to leave, she will tell you that you didn't even ask her if she had a boyfriend and finally your name will be sorry.
God bless u for telling OP d truth....some guys are just dumbass
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
stormborn28:
God bless u for telling OP d truth....some guys are just dumbass
grin.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by ariesbull: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
W
Randyhot:
I suggest you approach her tactfully, take her out, buy her things, make her laugh, be her best friend and companion, take care of some her financial needs and let her decide if she is single or not.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
True talk. No girl is single nowadays. The ones with boyfriends are looking for better boyfriends. It is the norm nw; that's why I laugh when I see some girls and boys on social media condemning cheating which is something everybody now does: even those condemning
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by deafeyez: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

gbam!!
A lady chat me up at Whatsapp and i requested to know if she is married guess what, she just blocked me. And i am thinking, did i do wrong by asking?
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
deafeyez:

A lady chat me up at Whatsapp and i requested to know if she is married guess what, she just blocked me. And i am thinking, did i do wrong by asking?
u sure dats only wat u asked her? cheesy
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Apina(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Randyhot:
So u are suggesting we take up another full time job after normal hustle just to book for Toto when when I no dey sure of?
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by deafeyez: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:
u sure dats only wat u asked her? cheesy
Hmmmm Only like that ooooooo. I no come understand
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2017
deafeyez:

Hmmmm Only like that ooooooo. I no come understand
hmm dats odd sha...
maybe na married woman wey wan mess around and she come feel say u no come get d code of her intention or maybe a compliment wey u make on her display pix no go down well with her cheesy.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Archangel15: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
True talk. No girl is single nowadays. The ones with boyfriends are looking for better boyfriends. It is the norm nw; that's why I laugh when I see some girls and boys on social media condemning cheating which is something everybody now does: even those condemning

Words on marble.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by deafeyez: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm dats odd sha...
maybe na married woman wey wan mess around and she come feel say u no come get d code of her intention or maybe a compliment wey u make on her display pix no go down well with her cheesy.

She don mature and i tell say she don mature o. She come send me send pix come say make i send my own. At that point na him i pop the question weather she don marry.
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
deafeyez:

She don mature and i tell say she don mature o. She come send me send pix come say make i send my own. At that point na him i pop the question weather she don marry.
na now u don really talk wetin happen grin grin grin
instead of u to compliment her pix even if u no mean am u dey call her old mama cheesy.na wetin really vex her be dat grin.and to add insult to d injury u come dey ask weda she don marry cheesy..the tin come sound for ear like u dey tell her say she don suppose marry.na wetin vex her be dat and dats why she block u cheesy.na ur manner of approach cause am.nxt time no dey call babe old mama again even if she old cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Martin0(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:

na now u don really talk wetin happen grin grin grin
instead of u to compliment her pix even if u no mean am u dey call her old mama cheesy.na wetin really vex her be dat grin.and to add insult to d injury u come dey ask weda she don marry cheesy..the tin come sound for ear like u dey tell her say she don suppose marry.na wetin vex her be dat and dats why she block u cheesy.na ur manner of approach cause am.nxt time no dey call babe old mama again even if she old cheesy.

I like this ur judgment some £££££ for ugrin
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

I like this ur judgment some £££££ for ugrin
grin grin

Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by Martin0(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Stop Asking A Lady If She Is Single. by dacovajnr: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Which kind talk be this? Make I dey do all those when my main motive na to date her..till she tell me say "Sorry I thought we are friends"undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Things Women Do To Destroy Their Marriage / . / What Do You Bring To The Table?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.