Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

“I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. (857 Views)

My Boyfriend Likes Sex A Lot And I Want To Start An Opened Relationship / "Most Men Are Weak, Make Sure You Have 4 Hours Sex" - Linda Uju / I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. by agvictor(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Famous Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, needs no introduction because she has already made a name for herself in her chosen choice of trade.

The ace blogger who has diligently put in a decade of her lifetime into the now proliferated trade of blogging, recently decided to discuss the things she requires in a man she would love to marry.

According to Linda, any man who would finally claim her heart and eventually take her to the altar must be dexterous and highly skillful at the things of the inner room.

When asked if she has been getting proposals from suitors as well as what she requires in a man she would love to marry, she dropped some interesting points.
FULL STORY @ https://www.agvictor.com/i-would-love-to-marry-a-man-who-likes-sex-linda-ikeji/

Re: “I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. by Josephjnr(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2017
Hahahaha! I love dis.

1 Like

Re: “I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. by serverconnect(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Can I apply? Although I don't want to be controlled by her money.

1 Like

Re: “I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. by nepapole(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2017
That means I am not qualified. Make I apply elsewia.

1 Like

Re: “I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. by Deji124(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2017
So these lady is not yet married.and am still a single ohgrin

1 Like

Re: “I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. by IamLEGEND1: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2017
it's all well and good until he decides to go downtown.....
Wizkid knows what I'm talking about.
Re: “I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. by superemmy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Aunt Smelly Kitty Kat. #No_thanks

(1) (Reply)

Over 700 Married Nigerian Women Flirt With U.s-based Nigerian Lesbian, Nneka / Reasons Why Having A Boyfriend Is Boring / Need A Sex Chat Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.