Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko (32150 Views)

Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by YelloweWest: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Aww true sportsmanship.

Well done klistchco
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Brushless: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Respect, this is how oponents are suppose to react. It is not like you will remain antagonists forever.
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
That's classy. #Respect

I'm sure chestbeaters won't relate to this

1 Like

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by YelloweWest: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysam001:
Respect champ you gave me one of my greatest victories when you beat the hell out of that ashawo man Samuel Peter. He thought he could fcvk my girlfriend in uyo and go Scott free
Thats some real personal shìt goin on here...

U can't make this stuff up!
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by omerta07(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysam001:
Respect champ you gave me one of my greatest victories when you beat the hell out of that ashawo man Samuel Peter. He thought he could fcvk my girlfriend in uyo and go Scott free
Chei.... Hehehehehe ... Bros Im with you on this one. BTW where is she now?
Sorry not my business... Hehehe
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by ifeoluwasegun(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Anthony Joshua, making Sagamu proud globally, proud son of the Akarigbo Kingdom.
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Rapture4real(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Our leaders should do the same.

Buhari was rulling when my grandmother told my mother she is the leader of tomorrow. The same Buhari rulled my mother and now me. The man still wants to contest in 2019.

Too funny
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by kbzee11(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sniper12:
nice one. that match was fixed. after knocking out joshua he refused to finish him up. Joshua was walking about like a drunk man in the 6th round grin

Omo, u bad mouth grin
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by surgical: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nonybb:
Even wrestlers knows when to pass the torch. Buhari has refused to pass the torch to Osinbajo even when he can't perform again
The touch is already with osinbajo put him to task on what he is doing with it,there is no vacum,so no excuse the work can continue with or without buhari and he has ensure that, what else do you want.
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Myself2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysam001:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysam001:
No be your girlfriend gave him the pussy to Bleep
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
nairaman66:
May all our fears and enemies be loyal like Klitschko!!
this line is unecesary
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by AntiWailer: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysam001:

Accept my condolence.
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by kenex4ever(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
nairaman66:
May all our fears and enemies be loyal like Klitschko!!
He is not an enemy, he is a champion, a legend that just reached his final career point.
He is old already, Joshua is good but I doubt he can stand klitschko of his age.
I pray he keeps d title for a long time just like klitchko did.
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by veetah(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
No vex
crazysam001:
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by luswitz(f): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
This can never happen in nigeria, they will want to die there... this is an act of leadership...
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Is dis Sam of Ugep shocked
crazysam001:
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by madjune(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Using style to hide his cowardice.

Joshua would have buried him in their rematch fight and he knows it.
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by rodrirodri(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wicked!!!!!!
crazysam001:
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by thunderrider: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nonybb:
Even wrestlers knows when to pass the torch. Buhari has refused to pass the torch to Osinbajo even when he can't perform again

Were you in za oza room?
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
This guy could have won buh he just kept holding himself back each time he knocked the stars into Anthony Joshua's head. I just think it was all fixed.
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by DRPAIT123(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:
grin grin grin grin

After taking correct beating....

Abeg swerve, make we see road...
Lol..but he did that because Anthony was also loyal and respectful
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Day11(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
iPurge:

u mean grabbed it by his dick?

Whats dis won Zaying

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysam001:
bros eeeeeeeee. i hail you. so u feel good dat peteru was technically beaten to stupor hahahah i no fit laf mbok
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Tunjido: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysam001:
funny man
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by loomer: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:
grin grin grin grin

After taking correct beating....

Abeg swerve, make we see road...

You think say the man no know wetin him do?

Him no fight any other but Joshua, knowing very well Josh go beat am. But him prefer make the belt go to josh wey take am as idol right from small.

Its always the dream of master to see student outshine them.
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by nairaman66(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Paw paw talk. A man that held all the titles in boxing for 21 years, at age 41 he stretched a bout with a young boxer in his 20s to 11th round, you are saying he is scared of Anthony. He had to quit when the ovation is loud. The bixing world will miss you Klitschko. Goodluck to Anthony Joshua.

You all didn't see the meaning of what I meant.
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by 9too1: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysam001:
no wonder the guy lost the match. the witches and wizards wey follow am go dat match plenty. klicho or what's name beat this Samuel so tey him begin to shout...Aba rie, nmońu bara onu. aba rie nmońu bara onu.
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Princeboca12(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysam001:

Jeeezzzz. Tell me its a lie
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Princeboca12(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
May i have your number
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by adeowo84(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
MuyiRano:
He don use style retire before he suffer another humiliation from AJ in the rematch...
Legend still...
In
other
news...

Ok so PSG paid 222 million euros for Neymar and he will earn a salary of $1 million a week. I would like to say i blame all my teachers and lecturers for wasting my time and potential wealth by telling me education was important. Liars, charlatans manipulating my parents, forcing them to pay school fees instead telling me to focus on P.E..
If Barcelona so wants MSN to continue they should just sign Ngog... at least N na N

seriously, we were scammed...I would have gone far in sport...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Rodriguez In Tears After Colombia 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) / Happy Birthday Ahmed Musa / Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.