Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin (1219 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin by Madukaele(m): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2010
Why do God enjoy making me mad, why do he see me as a fool, most time i swear i find it difficult to do Gods will because is like he enjoys seeing me in pain and in frustration.

I begged him for a virgin since i made a vow with him. I promised him i will be faithful before and after marriage. i taught he love vow and enjoys people that keep their vow. Several times i dream of marriage life with a friend everyone know as a bed warmer. at first i taught it was the devil that sent the dream but i was wrong . Is God trying to brake his part of covenant, if yes why?
Re: God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin by mamaken: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
ehm sorry, but that's not god who makes u to dream abt that ur "special" friend.
it is ur LUST!
so stop blaming god for ur weak point and stand by the truth.
the lady makes you hot, that is the basis of your wet dreams
hope i helped u, wink
Re: God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin by agitator: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
hope you are not smoking grass?
Re: God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin by AbuZola3(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
Come to Islam and see the joy of life.
Re: God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Come to Islam and see the joy of life.
and thread the path of Muttalab.

1 Like

Re: God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin by AbuZola3(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2010
Was hitler not a xtrian ? Abegi
Re: God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin by SkySpirit(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ashi na person! Sampson married one & Jesus neva discriminated against dem. Gudluck!
Re: God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin by Ayo081(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello, how did it go?
Re: God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin by Dtruthspeaker: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Madukaele:
Why do God enjoy making me mad, why do he see me as a fool, most time i swear i find it difficult to do Gods will because is like he enjoys seeing me in pain and in frustration.

I begged him for a virgin since i made a vow with him. I promised him i will be faithful before and after marriage. i taught he love vow and enjoys people that keep their vow. Several times i dream of marriage life with a friend everyone know as a bed warmer. at first i taught it was the devil that sent the dream but i was wrong . Is God trying to brake his part of covenant, if yes why?

grin You funny O! Na you won give your Creator Agreement!

Chai! God don chop insult from people hand.
Re: God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Ayo081:
Hello, how did it go?

I am sure he has now Fallen Into the "i Hate God" Stage.
Re: God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin by Ayo081(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I am sure he has now Fallen Into the "i Hate God" Stage.

lol.
We can't be too sure brother.

(1) (Reply)

Has Joagbaje Relocated To Aso Rock ? / The Debate For And Against Religion. Who Won? / The Greatest Battles In Life Have Been Won On Our Knees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.