Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Seriously? Governors Tell Buhari To ‘take His Time’ With His Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriously? Governors Tell Buhari To ‘take His Time’ With His Return (375 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners / Prosecute Perpetrators Of Plateau Killings - Governors Tell President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seriously? Governors Tell Buhari To ‘take His Time’ With His Return by stelruby: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017

After almost 90 days away in London on medial leave, Buhari has been asked to ‘take his time’ with his return This will be the second medical leave Buhari has been on since assuming power …

Read more: http://amore.ng/seriously-governors-told-buhari-take-time/
Re: Seriously? Governors Tell Buhari To ‘take His Time’ With His Return by Blue3k(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Just remember these brown nosers were elected by people for most part.
Re: Seriously? Governors Tell Buhari To ‘take His Time’ With His Return by LordCrimson(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Better than being rushed back claiming he's 'hale and hearty' and then returning back to base weeks later!!
Re: Seriously? Governors Tell Buhari To ‘take His Time’ With His Return by BeardedMeat(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lol! Why not?
Re: Seriously? Governors Tell Buhari To ‘take His Time’ With His Return by dlondonbadboy: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
What is he rushing back to come and do? What difference would his presence make? Let him take his time and relax well well...Nigerians don already fukc up!
Re: Seriously? Governors Tell Buhari To ‘take His Time’ With His Return by Mynd44: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2017

(1)

Nigeria, A Parable Of Old Jerusalem / In 2019 I Know Who I Will Vote Out, I Dont Know Who I Wll Vot In / Buhari & Buratai Murdered 23 Pregnant Shia Women During #zariamassacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.