Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

The Igbokwes And The Innosons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbokwes And The Innosons (5004 Views)

The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by enemybulldozer(m): 3:46am On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Oh no! Stop this lamentation, it does not suit you. sad Yes, Joe Igbokwe respects divergence of views. If he did not, he would not be able to work successfully with people who are not from his own ethnic group, whose thinking must be different from his own.

Kanu is not, and can never be my headache. Why? My own people are not the ones begging to be allowed to go and form a new republic.

And yes, Kanu called your people 'prostitut*es, pig*s and idio*ts.' Kindly learn to deal with it. I have never called a looter, my own icon. Maybe those are the kind of people you regard as icons. Who knows?? shocked
I thought you know what you were saying but now I know better.. So because joe yorubakwe worked successfully with people who are not from his own ethnic group automatically made him a man that respects divergence veiws?? Kikikikikikk.. This is delusion at its peak!! Ok let me ask, why can't joe yorubakwe use the same method on IPOB??
Like I said, kanu and IPOB are not only your headache but also your worst nightmare it is written all over you stop lying unless you want me to go and start digging your comments to prove what am saying.
And again, kanu never called the real biafrans p*gs and i*iots rather, he was referring to those efulefus that claim to be Igbo when they're not. Take this advise from me if you like, stop killing yourself because of kanu and his group to avoid committing suicide I know the pain and frustrations is too unbearable to you but just take it that God has destined zoogeria as something that must disintegrate I know you love this contraption so much but take heart grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by wanimo: 4:40am On Aug 05, 2017
kokoA:
nonsense talk there. What did "his own people' do for him? It's like saying a person who's parents are Nigerians but currently serving as a US Marine should be loyal to NIgeria. That's bull crap. Black men with their myopic way of thinking. A man is a citizen of wherever he is able to settle and make a living for himself not where his father is from.
but you would still fill out your state of origin whenever you have any government business form to fill. You are a myopic hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Warship: 6:06am On Aug 05, 2017
kokoA:
na who proverb din epp? Africa has the highest number of proverbs yet still the least developed continent.

Very true because animals (Afonjas and herdsmen) and human beings (Biafrans) were made citizens of one country by the shortsighted British.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by kokoA(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2017
wanimo:
but you would still fill out your state of origin whenever you have any government business form to fill. You are a myopic hypocrite.
apart from that,what else?
Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Etogist: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2017
kokoA:
nonsense talk there. What did "his own people' do for him? It's like saying a person who's parents are Nigerians but currently serving as a US Marine should be loyal to NIgeria. That's bull crap. Black men with their myopic way of thinking. A man is a citizen of wherever he is able to settle and make a living for himself not where his father is from.
I totally agree with you on this but please tell your brother Joe Yorubakwe to stay clear from Igbo land and stop meddling with issues that concern Igbo or Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by kokoA(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Etogist:

I totally agree with you on this but please tell your brother Joe Yorubakwe to stay clear from Igbo land and stop meddling with issues that concern Igbo or Biafra.
tell kanu to stay clear from Benue and nigerdelta .

2 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Etogist: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2017
kokoA:
Why should Kanu stay clear from Niger delter? have you forgotten that Kanu is a Nigerdeltan.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2017
kokoA:
So a Yoruba man who becomes successful in Abuja like Osibanjo can talk down on his people anyhow whil hailing the Hausas bah?

3 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by tifany89(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Oh no! Stop this lamentation, it does not suit you. sad Yes, Joe Igbokwe respects divergence of views. If he did not, he would not be able to work successfully with people who are not from his own ethnic group, whose thinking must be different from his own.

Kanu is not, and can never be my headache. Why? My own people are not the ones begging to be allowed to go and form a new republic.

And yes, Kanu called your people 'prostitut*es, pig*s and idio*ts.' Kindly learn to deal with it. I have never called a looter, my own icon. Maybe those are the kind of people you regard as icons. Who knows?? shocked
Guy plz stop this bullshit. Lots of nigerians from different ethnic groups work and do business together on a daily basis and there is nothing special about that. Kanu and Ipob are non of you lots business, you will be d first to jump into their threads and when they reply you, you start claiming victims. Stop embarrassing yourself here coz we can clearly see you are nothin but a mischief maker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by ejanla077: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2017
Servant joe igbokwe
Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by kokoA(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

So a Yoruba man who becomes successful in Abuja like Osibanjo can talk down on his people anyhow whil hailing the Hausas bah?
how did he talk down on his people? Where in the article was it written?
Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
tifany89:
Guy plz stop this bullshit. Lots of nigerians from different ethnic groups work and do business together on a daily basis and there is nothing special about that. Kanu and Ipob are non of you lots business, you will be d first to jump into their threads and when they reply you, you start claiming victims. Stop embarrassing yourself here coz we can clearly see you are nothin but a mischief maker
Nah! All the bullshyt is oozing from your end! angry For goodness sake, can you even read? What led to this discussion? shocked Pls go back through all the posts here, and educate yourself. If you do not want anyone to pass comments about Kanu, then please make sure you do not mention his name on NL. Restrict any issues concerning Kanu to your biafra'say.com website or your igberetv websites, and leave it out of NL. Your own people are so eager to jump into threads concerning other ethnic groups, but you do not want others to say a word about your affairs? You are just a mischievous, hypocritical joker!
Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I thought you know what you were saying but now I know better.. So because joe yorubakwe worked successfully with people who are not from his own ethnic group automatically made him a man that respects divergence veiws?? Kikikikikikk.. This is delusion at its peak!! Ok let me ask, why can't joe yorubakwe use the same method on IPOB??
Like I said, kanu and IPOB are not only your headache but also your worst nightmare it is written all over you stop lying unless you want me to go and start digging your comments to prove what am saying.
And again, kanu never called the real biafrans p*gs and i*iots rather, he was referring to those efulefus that claim to be Igbo when they're not. Take this advise from me if you like, stop killing yourself because of kanu and his group to avoid committing suicide I know the pain and frustrations is too unbearable to you but just take it that God has destined zoogeria as something that must disintegrate I know you love this contraption so much but take heart grin grin grin
Nobody is killing himself over Kanu. undecided You are the one wailing, crying, lamenting and going ballistic at the mere mention of Kanu's name on this thread. sad Everyone can see it. Kanu is not just your own greatest nightmare, but also your greatest obsession. Try not to kill yourself because of him, ok? I am sure he doesn't even know that you exist.

And if Kanu thinks that by calling people who do not agree with his views 'prostitut*es, pi*gs and idio*ts', he will win their support, then he needs to collect a refund from his teachers. sad He should have been taught that you cannot insult people, into supporting your cause. That was how he kept insulting the Northerners, until those Arewa youths issued his people an ultimatum to leave their land by Oct.1st. Now, he cannot insult them anymore. sad Yet, his followers like you have not learnt anything from that episode. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
kokoA:
You forgot to add Middle-Belt too.... and also the north! Haven't those chaps issued a quit notice to him, sef?
Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by enemybulldozer(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Nobody is killing himself over Kanu. undecided You are the one wailing, crying, lamenting and going ballistic at the mere mention of Kanu's name on this thread. sad Everyone can see it. Kanu is not just your own greatest nightmare, but also your greatest obsession. Try not to kill yourself because of him, ok? I am sure he doesn't even know that you exist.

And if Kanu thinks that by calling people who do not agree with his views 'prostitut*es, pi*gs and idio*ts', he will win their support, then he needs to collect a refund from his teachers. sad He should have been taught that you cannot insult people, into supporting your cause. That was how he kept insulting the Northerners, until those Arewa youths issued his people an ultimatum to leave their land by Oct.1st. Now, he cannot insult them anymore. sad Yet, his followers like you have not learnt anything from that episode. What a shame.
Kikikikikikk...Kanu is not and can never be my greatest nightmare because he is my mentor and I love him that is why I defend him the way you goons defend the vegetable in london and zoogeria.. I can now see that you're a liar and also a pretender tongue tongue look let me tell you something you don't know, if you like pretend and lie all you can it cannot change the fact that kanu is your worst nightmare and also your tormentor. The torment you and your likes gets from Kanu on daily bases has effected your reasoning to the extent that you no longer plan for your future your mind is now clouded with Kanu and IPOB. A mad person does not see him/herself as somebody that is mad and that is exactly your case now.
Did I hear you say that kanu cannot insult the north anymore?? I hate it when f**ls talk what they don't know. How old are you?? You have comprehension problem and I know its as a result of kanus torment grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Kikikikikikk...Kanu is not and can never be my greatest nightmare because he is my mentor and I love him that is why I defend him the way you goons defend the vegetable in london and zoogeria.. I can now see that you're a liar and also a pretender tongue tongue look let me tell you something you don't know, if you like pretend and lie all you can it cannot change the fact that kanu is your worst nightmare and also your tormentor. The torment you and your likes gets from Kanu on daily bases has effected your reasoning to the extent that you no longer plan for your future your mind is now clouded with Kanu and IPOB. A mad person does not see him/herself as somebody that is mad and that is exactly your case now.
Did I hear you say that kanu cannot insult the north anymore?? I hate it when f**ls talk what they don't know. How old are you?? You have comprehension problem and I know its as a result of kanus torment grin grin grin

Oh, is Kanu still insulting the North after the Kaduna declaration? Why are you still lying like this? shocked When & where did he insult them after they issued a quit notice to your people?

And from the words you just wrote up there, everyone can see you are tormented, obsessed and fixated on Kanu. undecided Like I said earlier: "Try not to kill yourself over him." sad But I know you will not listen. You will just respond with another long, pathetic rant full of hate, that has beclouded your senses and reasoning. That is how toddlers like you behave. Continue ranting.....

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by DocHMD: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ibokwe got served, next time he will think very well before talking like a fo0l.

He is just a glorified charlatan.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by enemybulldozer(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Oh, is Kanu still insulting the North after the Kaduna declaration? Why are you still lying like this? shocked When & where did he insult them after they issued a quit notice to your people?

And from the words you just wrote up there, everyone can see you are tormented, obsessed and fixated on Kanu. undecided Like I said earlier: "Try not to kill yourself over him." sad But I know you will not listen. You will just respond with another long, pathetic rant full of hate, that has beclouded your senses and reasoning. That is how toddlers like you behave. Continue ranting.....
Ok let me prove to you how pained, miserable, frustrated, demented and obsessed you've been as a result of kanu's torment... Just answer these questions:

What are you fighting for??

What do you intend to achieve??

Why do you always spew thrash on every biafran/kanu's thread??

What can you offer biafrans??

Let's see if you free from kanu's torment
Note: don't exclude any I will be waiting cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Ok let me prove to you how pained, miserable, frustrated, demented and obsessed you've been as a result of kanu's torment... Just answer these questions:

What are you fighting for??

What do you intend to achieve??

Why do you always spew thrash on every biafran/kanu's thread??

What can you offer biafrans??

Let's see if you free from kanu's torment
Note: don't exclude any I will be waiting cheesy grin grin
Guy, you really need to stop ranting, every time Kanu's name comes up. sad And I suggest you go through all my posts on this forum, before you start passing any comments. Otherwise, you would end up sounding stupid. undecided You and your folks are the ones that spew thrash on Biafran threads, and on all other threads opened by different ethnic groups.

My posts only try to correct the misconceptions people like you love to recycle, and erase the petty propaganda that your people take delight in churning out. shocked Finally thanks for telling us that you are just: "pained, miserable, frustrated, demented and obsessed as a result of kanu's torment..." It is something we have suspected for a very long time. Pls seek help for your condition before it is too late. You have started sounding like a retar'd, with your long rants. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Nah! All the bullshyt is oozing from your end! angry For goodness sake, can you even read? What led to this discussion? shocked Pls go back through all the posts here, and educate yourself. If you do not want anyone to pass comments about Kanu, then please make sure you do not mention his name on NL. Restrict any issues concerning Kanu to your biafra'say.com website or your igberetv websites, and leave it out of NL. Your own people are so eager to jump into threads concerning other ethnic groups, but you do not want others to say a word about your affairs? You are just a mischievous, hypocritical joker!
Tell us your ethnic group. Ezi ohia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
Tell us your ethnic group. Ezi ohia
Anuofia! It is good that you have started working on the assignment I gave you. Now, that is the 4th screenshot of my comments, that you posted. Oya, there are 9,996 posts left to go. Continue pasting. You are not done yet. Ekwensu!

PS: You are not allowed to repeat screenshots, o!

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Anuofia! It is good that you have started working on the assignment I gave you. Now, that is the 4th screenshot of my comments, that you posted. Oya, there are 9,996 posts left to go. Continue pasting. You are not done yet. Ekwensu!

PS: You are not allowed to repeat screenshots, o!
Tipper bu aja ga egbu gi ta

4 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
Tipper bu aja ga egbu gi ta
I wish you the same. Back to sender. sad You are so obsessed with me, that you started following me on NL, because you want me to notice you. Onye eberibe. You are not even my spec' at all, so I cannot look in your direction. You will just die of high-blood pressure.... ndi ala!

@Everyone on NL, Kathmandu has become my follower on this forum. She is so obsessed with me! shocked Wait let me take a screenshot of my followers on my page, and post it here..! Hehehe.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by enemybulldozer(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you really need to stop ranting, every time Kanu's name comes up. sad And I suggest you go through all my posts on this forum, before you start passing any comments. Otherwise, you would end up sounding stupid. undecided You and your folks are the ones that spew thrash on Biafran threads, and on all other threads opened by different ethnic groups.

My posts only try to correct the misconceptions people like you love to recycle, and erase the petty propaganda that your people take delight in churning out. shocked Finally thanks for telling us that you are just: "pained, miserable, frustrated, demented and obsessed as a result of kanu's torment..." It is something we have suspected for a very long time. Pls seek help for your condition before it is too late. You have started sounding like a retar'd, with your long rants. undecided
I knew it!! Exactly as I thought don't tell me you're planning to runaway grin grin why didn't you answer my questions don't tell me that what I've been saying is correct cheesy cheesy that means you've been suffering from acute pain, frustration and m*dness without knowing. Chai!! Am really sorry just commit suicide and end it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I knew it!! Exactly as I thought don't tell me you're planning to runaway grin grin why didn't you answer my questions don't tell me that what I've been saying is correct cheesy cheesy that means you've been suffering from acute pain, frustration and m*dness without knowing. Chai!! Am really sorry just commit suicide and end it grin grin grin
Runaway from what? What you are saying is untrue, false and full of lies. So why on earth should I say it is correct? shocked Oh I get it - you prefer to believe in a lie. So who am I to stop you? undecided

And again you have confessed that: "you've been suffering from acute pain, frustration and m*dness without knowing..." What a pity. At least we all know now, what has been responsible for your ranting. Ndo!

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by enemybulldozer(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Runaway from what? What you are saying is untrue, false and full of lies. So why on earth should I say it is correct? shocked Oh I get it - you prefer to believe in a lie. So who am I to stop you? undecided

And again you have confessed that: "you've been suffering from acute pain, frustration and m*dness without knowing..." What a pity. At least we all know now, what has been responsible for your ranting. Ndo!
Just answer my questions and stop ranting!! Prove to me that you're not suffering from dementia, acute pain, obsession and frustration as a result of kanu's torment by answering my questions line by line that's all I need from you.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Just answer my questions and stop ranting!! Prove to me that you're not suffering from dementia, acute pain, obsession and frustration as a result of kanu's torment by answering my questions line by line that's all I need from you.

I have answered your question. Go through my previous post. sad I stated clearly that: "My posts only try to correct the misconceptions people like you love to recycle, and erase the petty propaganda that your people take delight in churning out." That answer is called a summary. It covers all the questions you listed out line by line. undecided

Again, it is obvious that you are afflicted by multiple diseases, because you just confessed that you are 'suffering from dementia, acute pain, obsession and frustration as a result of kanu's torment...'. Accept my sympathy. At least, we now know the reason for your rants. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kathmandu got so obsessed with me, that she had to follow me on NL. cool Eeyah, may this obsession not kill you, o! You are doing your best to get me to notice you....unfortunately, you are not my spec' at all.

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
He is the NL Id10t so I'm not surprised
And yet, you shamelessly follow me about on NL. Stop throwing yourself at me. sad I am not interested in anything you have to offer! shocked
Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

And yet, you shamelessly follow me about on NL. Stop throwing yourself at me. sad I am not interested in anything you have to offer! shocked
Mkpi na e zuzu nzuzu na ama

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters / Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! / FG, NNPC, Industry Players Intensify Efforts To Increase Domestic Gas Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.