Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Igbokwes And The Innosons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbokwes And The Innosons (5008 Views)

The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
Mkpi na e zuzu nzuzu na ama
See this onye nzuzu! undecided Ndi ala! Stop throwing yourself at me biko, and quit stalking me on NL. shocked How many times do you want me to tell you that I am not interested in an mkpi like you?
Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by GameGod(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:
Kathmandu got so obsessed with me, that she had to follow me on NL. cool Eeyah, may this obsession not kill you, o! You are doing your best to get me to notice you....unfortunately, you are not my spec' at all.
You mean the she-male, his/ her alternative moniker is queenofnepal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
GameGod:
Oh, you sef don sabi am? shocked
Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Now who is this thing

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by rosebowl01(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
waledeji:

See them cheesy cheesy cheesy

One day one lamention cheesy cheesy cheesy

They always find something to lament about cheesy cheesy cheesy
No peace for the wicked

As in eh, how can a group of people maintain this level of hatred for anything that does not conform to their worldview, but yet live the life of a victim of one thing or the other 24/7? I dunno why my people will not just continue to encourage them to leave, and have a totally separate country? It should be good for them, and very very good for us.

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Sagay212: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
RisingSun1:
And both from Anambra State

Igbokwe chosed to open mama put in Lagos.

While innosons chosed to be African car manufacturer from his home town

Engligbo kwenu....una nor go green go school but will be quick to insult people who are a million times better than you generation unborn. Una nor well.
Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by GameGod(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Na me dey tame her

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by enemybulldozer(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

I have answered your question. Go through my previous post. sad I stated clearly that: "My posts only try to correct the misconceptions people like you love to recycle, and erase the petty propaganda that your people take delight in churning out." That answer is called a summary. It covers all the questions you listed out line by line. undecided

Again, it is obvious that you are afflicted by multiple diseases, because you just confessed that you are 'suffering from dementia, acute pain, obsession and frustration as a result of kanu's torment...'. Accept my sympathy. At least, we now know the reason for your rants. undecided
Stop beating about the bush and answer my question line by line I didn't say you should summarize them for me why is it too hard to answer??

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Stop beating about the bush and answer my question line by line I didn't say you should summarize them for me why is it too hard to answer??
If you actually went to school, you would discover that the answer I gave covers all your questions. Go back and check!

2 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by enemybulldozer(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

If you actually went to school, you would discover that the answer I gave covers all your questions. Go back and check!
Mr education, why is it so hard for you to dissect my questions line by line and answer them since you claim to be educated.

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by PDJT: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
-The body of that rubbish slave called Joe Yourubakwe shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Igboland.

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by nextprince: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2017
GameGod:

Choi, the hustling is real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, Others Honoured At The 2017 Nigeria Entrepreneur Awards / Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! / Nobody Will Believe Bukola Saraki Can Do This At Is Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.