Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview (1277 Views)

Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion / Xiaomi Mi6 Price In India Flipkart / Xiaomi Mi6 On Flipkart Amazon Release Date 11th April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview by Osaki07: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 6; Uniqueness

Well, this article may be coming in a bit late considering the released date of this device... But, hey! It's still worth it.

Now first of all what comes to your mind when you hear the name "Xiaomi"..well I'm guessing it's speed, premium design, responsiveness, power and at the same time "affordability".
So not long ago we saw the release of Samsung latest device "the S8" quickly follow up by xiaomi latest flagship series innovation.."The Mi 6" and judging from online reviews from various websites and blogs, the mi 6 received generally positive complements from it's reviewers.
Another side attraction was it's massive 6gb ram which most people considered a plus as it's able to multi task with so much ease and owners of this device are expected to enjoy a "Lag free" experience.
So performance wise, the mi 6 easily outperforms fellow devices,all thanks to the fact that it's been powered by qualcomm latest entry "the snapdragon 835" also been accompanied by adreno 540(GPU)..
..meaning that if you're a mobile gamer like me..This device would certainly not disappoint.
And if you are more concerned with speed,the xiaomi mi 6 also ticks the box in that area too.
You can check out YouTube videos to confirm this.. In fact I recently watched a YouTube video about the xiaomi mi 6 vs Samsung s8 vs huawei p10 speed test and of course the xiaomi mi 6 came first, lately follow up by the huawei p10 and then the Samsung s8.
Quite impressive.. Right?

Yeah..So we've only been talking about performance and speed lately in this article and most of you by now must be wondering like, "what about the camera? "
..well the xiaomi mi 6 sports a dual 12MP camera with video recording capacity of 4K/Full HD@30 fps, which is very impressive if you ask me..
..and if you're more of a selfie fan, the 8MP can take picture with an 1080p resolution(Full HD) so you'll definitely enjoy true selfie experience.

Other features include a more convenient "front fingerprint sensor", 4G LTE, dual SIM
"for those of us that uses 2 sim"
..and it's also running android 7.1.1 out of the box, so you should be looking foward to an android 8 OTA update.
But the downside of this device could be the 3350mAh battery considering if you're a heavy user but xiaomi included the Quick charge 3.0 to complement that and also there's no 3.5mm Jack.. So if you're the type that love using earpiece, sorry you'll have start using Bluetooth headsets instead, although that's one of the main reasons the Mi 6 is splash resistant
..sorry if I forgot to mention that.

So yeah that's all for now, you can check the retail price on jumia or aliexpress and the likes.

CULLED FROM: 1960tech.com.ng

Re: Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview by Osaki07: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview by Osaki07: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
overview
Re: Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview by Osaki07: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview by Osaki07: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview by HarveyDeven: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'd totally buy this phone, in this very moment.
Re: Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview by Osaki07: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2017
HarveyDeven:
I'd totally buy this phone, in this very moment.
cool
Re: Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview by MarkWayne89: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Osaki07:
cool

Seriously, it's one of the best phones ever made like Xiaomi, from all points of view!
Re: Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview by hulkhiharitoz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
My love for dis phone enh .. What is d price?
Re: Xiaomi Mi6: Quick Preview by Osaki07: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
hulkhiharitoz:
My love for dis phone enh .. What is d price?
N160k.. just head over to the xiaomi thread.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Vkworld Z3310 And Nokia 3310? / 120,000 PHONE / Fone Battery Discharging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.