Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up (2264 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / My Ex- Girl Friend Resume Conversation With Me. Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by IamAirforce1: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
I feel so bad that the girl I used to love is now a full blown olosho and I feel so guilty to this shameful lifestyle she ha chosen.

If I had given her all the love and attetion she so craved for maybe she woulda still be that same good girl I used to know.

I still love her even tho I already got a new girl so my problem is how to bring her out and away from oloshoism because I can't watch her destroy her life like these.

I need matured advice on this one guys on how to break her away from this wayward life.

Bless!

Money Chaser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by kingreign(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I feel so bad that the girl I used to love is now a full blown olosho and I feel so guilty do this shameful lifestyle she ha chosen.

If I had given her all the love and attetion she so craved for maybe she woulda still be that same good girl I used to know.

I still love her even tho I already got a new girl so my problem is how to bring her out and away from oloshoism because I can't watch her destroy her life like these.

I need matured advice on this one guys on how to break her away from this wayward life.

Bless!

Money Chaser.

Yeye dey smell. Pot calling kettle black. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by nrexzy: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
She has always been u just didn't notice

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Isiz(f): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nawa o
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kikikikiiikiii

Airforce Airforce!!

Let nl bashers comman take charge o jae.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Emecson(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
nrexzy:
She has always been u just didn't notice
preach
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by nrexzy: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Emecson:
[color=#006600][/color]preach
Yes naaah Cos her being a hoe hasn't nothing to do with d break up..
.. There are millions if gals that has suffered worst fate buh are still decent. . Unless d nigga is shaaa tripping
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
What is the male version of Olosho? Because that's what you are.

Unsuccessful yahoo guy

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by anthony533(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bcus you infested her.. She is now promoting the business by marketing her product..
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by darkandclear26: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
She started that life long time before you know her. Take this fact home bros.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by massive1019(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
when God created us He gave us the power to decide. nah her choice to turn olosho...so Bro, quit blaming yourself for someone else's deeds.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by IamAirforce1: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
sad
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Same sh!t happened to me once...learn to stop blaming yourself before u play yourself. Let her be it's in her
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by auntysimbiat(f): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
hmmm... na wa o
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Divay22(f): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Front page undecided undecidedzeriously angry angry
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Poorboy: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lol she wants to free herself from a stingy mofo
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Homeboiy: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
Can u help me with her phone number?
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by joseo: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
if u want to market her, then do it completely.......but u have played a major role in wat she has become......both of u need deliverance.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Baddest69(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
So this boy never still get sense...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Oyenike01(f): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
you love her and you have a new girl,you feel guilty,you're confused jare.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Are you indirectly saying you ruined her life?
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oyenike01:
Some guys dunno what they want.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Airforce1 i have a job for you to be our political analyst in Enugu chapter ward Apc, I really admire your courage
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by IamAirforce1: 12:22am On Aug 05, 2017
Oyenike01:
shut up, kid
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Lewaluv(f): 12:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Let her be. Concentrate on your new babe.
IamAirforce1:
I feel so bad that the girl I used to love is now a full blown olosho and I feel so guilty to this shameful lifestyle she ha chosen.

Bless!

Money Chaser.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by IamAirforce1: 6:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Lewaluv:
Let her be. Concentrate on your new babe.
Hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by barallanee(f): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Ah think she loved u and u will be the one to tlk to her and she will listen... Dnt advice and be tempted again o cheesy.. BT u cn talk to her ok
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Now An "Olosho" After Our Unfortunate Break Up by Oyenike01(f): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=IamAirforce1 post=59161410]shut up, kid[/quote epele o,elders....

(1) (Reply)

Sex Party For Only Nl Babes & Clean Guys, No Cams Pls. / Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused / Best Ways To Sex Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.