Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking (23194 Views)

VIDEO: Ebony Model With Large Boobs Shares Viral Video On Instagram / Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister / Police Officer Caught Harrasing Woman With Large Boobs In Oshodi 18+PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by constance500: 6:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Jesus shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by Geniusmarshal: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Trying to get attention and cheap popularity abi? sad smiley smiley sad
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by gentlegenius(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Flexygist:
A Nigerian Facebook user took to the platform to share this photo, and what caught our attention was the way she flaunted her asset.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/04/see-the-large-of-this-young-nigerian-girl-that-has-got-people-talking/

cc; lalasticlala
Why the cc lalasticlala?
So you really want this nonsense on front page?
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by chubinwa(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
bt I like d boobs sha. wait did I just leak my secrete? vas crew behind closed doors now doing what dey love doing best.
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by slyrone(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
But atleast she's better than Pigs & Idiots according to your leader undecided

If you have no meaningful issh to type why not keep your hands in your pocket instead undecided?
for the fact that i called out afonja doesn't necessarily make me an igbo......I am neither an Igbo nor afonja na so una dey jump enter death trap
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by dacovajnr: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
slyrone:
for the fact that i called out afonja doesn't necessarily make me an igbo......I am neither an Igbo nor afonja na so una dey jump enter death trap
For or the fact that I called out Pigs & Idiots doesn't make me an Afonja either.....I am neither Igbo nor Afonja. Nazo una dey jump in front Dangote truck undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by Augustap(f): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Some girls have vowed to turn imbeciles whereas they were created whole...keep slaying, until you're slayed...ANUOFIA
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by Olibboy: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
anthony533:
This type of dirty and ugly girl supposed to be working for t_blak, she can be earning more than 100k
cool money b dah
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by cybriz82(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
nrexzy:
And her daddy let her out dressed like this

her mother Dnt even know who real daddy is,
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by slyrone(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
For or the fact that I called out Pigs & Idiots doesn't make me an Afonja either.....I am neither Igbo nor Afonja. Nazo una dey jump in front Dangote truck undecided
my friend go blow whistle. I go put you for my prayers tomorrow, now run along boy
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by dacovajnr: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2017
slyrone:
my friend go blow whistle. I go put you for my prayers tomorrow, now run along boy
My paddy go blow Vuvuzela. I go consult Ifa on your behalf later today, now run along son undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by Pinkfeet: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2017
No be small thing dis carry for front oooooo

1 Like

Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by vicben27(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2017
wen the boys them are Don rough handling dos oranges. all the glory will be fallen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women / 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy / 13 Things You Should Never Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.