Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (54389 Views)

REVEALED !!! See The Documents Nigerian Govt Signed Before Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by jonnytad(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:

Dirty Afonja...if I lay my eyes on you, I'll pour a gallon of dettol and hazel on you dirty smell thing.

They will ban me now even though he insulted me first!

You are a registered fool..... simple test, you fail. Keep fighting a lost battle.

7 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by joey150(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:
Afonjas at it again,. What was the occupation of Jesus before he became a messaih?
he was a carpenter. Of course everybody knows that.

And this isn't about the kanu thing, it's just so you know!

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2017
`

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by twilliamx(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:

Illiterate and ewedu filled brain...Joseph, his father was a Carpenter not Jesus. Afonjas don't read bible.

Wow. So dumb you are. Really, really dumb

2 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Benekruku(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:
Afonjas at it again,. What was the occupation of Jesus before he became a messaih?

He was a shepard!

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by ucheuzor1(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Is this question really relevant
When Mandela started out south African freedom fight, what was his Job?
Mahatma Gandhi, confiuscus, Buddha an the rest that fought for their people's freedom, religious liberty, what were their job?

You don't have to be a slave to someone all in the name of working for you to pursue a course, goal, dream etc.

All you need is a vision, foresight, courage and determination. Chilvarous men are not necessarily known by what they do, but by what they daringly aim to achieve even when faced with danger.

Am proud of Nnamdi Kanu and I stand with him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Number of people in this thread
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by ezyk(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:
He was a carpenter wat of kwunu
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by ucheuzor1(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2017

Mahatma Gandhi, confiuscus, Buddha an the rest that fought for their people's freedom, religious liberty, what were their job?

You don't have to be a slave to someone all in the name of working for you to pursue a course, goal, dream etc.

All you need is a vision, foresight, courage and determination. Chilvarous men are not necessarily known by what they do, but by what they daringly aim to achieve even when faced with danger.

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by sleeknick: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Funny enough, nobody has answered the question o
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Richy4(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Ordinary innocent question the OP asked and they don't know the answer, IPOB miscreants will always insult.

His occupation is on Wikipedia..He should have googled it. That is one of the reason for having a smartphone...He has an ulterior motive behind his question..

2 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Iamzik: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Kizyte:
Na him papa be carpenter, Jesus was never a carpenter.

It was customary for a male child to get involved in his family business in those days. Or do you have any evidence to the contrary?

3 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by chiagozien(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2017
ogazi007:
That is a JAMB question.His antecedent does not really matter to his followers.Most Nigerians do not have capacity to think for him/her selves.

Kanu only needed a radio station and internet filled with hate speeches to brainwash his people.

Shekau the leader of Bokoharam who is also a nobody before he started his own hate speeches enjoyed similar large blinded followers as Kanu.

The leader of Nigerian Islamic movement El-Zakzaky has his own group of people he has brainwashed.They believe he is their savior without asking questions.

what did they used to brainwash you to vote for a certificateless president ? Nigeria zombie

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2017
As long as he had a dignified job, that's all that matters. Luiz Da Silva of Brazil was once a shoe shiner before he became a president. Most countries prefer leaders with humble beginnings and respectable background, shame the same cannot be said about Nigeria where the likes of Tinubu and his toronto certificate gained political relevance and power through thuggery, ritual killings, looting, fraud and other vices.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2017
ucheuzor1:

just to clarify your curiosity nelson Mandela was a practicing lawyer before he went into freedom fighting

Ghandi practiced law in Southafrica too before going into freedom fighting

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by jonnytad(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Etogist:

Please go and find the difference between High priest and Chief Priest (juju priest). Go school you say no. Reason like humans mbanu. Common sense you no get. Zombie o Zombie.

With your degree in priestology, you still wake up early morning to look for job..... you better bcome kanu driver.

4 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Theomarvelus(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Only slowpoke compare JESUS with kanu

6 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by StarPlayer: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Ekwekwe1:
The yellowbar owned anti Nigeria Forum at it again.
How many times will this particular question/post make front page?
And you still can't answer it up till now. SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Beedude(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:

Illiterate and ewedu filled brain...Joseph, his father was a Carpenter not Jesus. Afonjas don't read bible.
Do u need bible references to understand a simple truth. God sent Jesus to the earth for the primary aim on saving human. He even sent a forerunner to welcome his arrival. Comparing Jesus with KANU is out of context. If u can't answer the op question. Kindly observe and see if any of ur kind has something reasonable to say. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by cescky(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2017
Eshinwaju:

See what I mean....another dunce for show on a public forum

did he state a lie?

you didnt need to insult him

state your claims and back up with facts

2 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by attackgat: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2017
rooftech:
Before Kanu started this IPOB and Biafra thing, what was his occupation?

no insults needed!

He was a major importer of Ratak

3 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by kenex4ever(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
It's very simple to be successful in the eyes of home based Igbos. Just abuse Hausa, Yoruba, the North and Islam. If you want an overnight and instant success, just add Buhari and Awolowo to the mix. Surprisingly, even Gowon as the leader of the Civil War is as hated as these two.
U really sound like an Alfa abi ostaz.
Just d way u hate Ojukwu, GEJ, Mama peace, Nnamdi kanu(me too I follow hate this one)
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Yusman316(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2017
guterMann:
Op do you sleep,eat and drink Biafra?

Biafra is becoming an obsession for some people,if they do not take time it will become a mental condition called 'biaframenia'.

Op if you do not take time you will spend most of your productive years discussing issues that do not involve you.

What was Tinubu's occupation before he became a politician?

Buhari got a 'loan' of 25million naira to purchase presidential nomination form,and spent more than 1.3 billion naira on campaign for the last election,where did the 1.3 billion naira come from?

Fashola as a state governor spent 78 million naira on website,did the website contain names of those going to heaven?

Buhari budgeted 3.87 billion naira for aso rock clinic,and still went abroad for treatment,where is the money?

Misplaced prioroties
This is the problem with most ipob youths. You guys just accept any story without verification so long it is against Buhari. I know u don't ve evidence to these figures u just mentioned. Mind u a fundraiser campaign was done here in the north to raise funds for Buhari's campaign. I know not all the money expended came from the funds though.

4 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Ngokafor(f): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2017
..Early morning traffic for Seun...a silly question Google can handle effectuvely is already on FP Nnamdi Kanu gives nairaland oxygen indeed...

..and you wonder why these folks dread to have their own country so much.

2 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Ijaya123: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2017
I have another question to the deluded and gullible ipob miscreants, where will the capital of Biafra be located?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by TundeHashim(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2017
guterMann:
Op do you sleep,eat and drink Biafra?

Biafra is becoming an obsession for some people,if they do not take time it will become a mental condition called 'biaframenia'.

Op if you do not take time you will spend most of your productive years discussing issues that do not involve you.

What was Tinubu's occupation before he became a politician?

Buhari got a 'loan' of 25million naira to purchase presidential nomination form,and spent more than 1.3 billion naira on campaign for the last election,where did the 1.3 billion naira come from?

Fashola as a state governor spent 78 million naira on website,did the website contain names of those going to heaven?

Buhari budgeted 3.87 billion naira for aso rock clinic,and still went abroad for treatment,where is the money?

Misplaced prioroties
obviously, it's not a misplaced priorities. Tinubu was an Executive Director at Mobil Oil before he resigned his appointment to contest the Lagos west senatorial district. He was stinking Okay before he took up a political job. So we could say he has a good intent. With regards to buhari, it is trite to reiterate that he was an accomplished Soldier who became the head of state and a one time chairman of PTF. Fashola on the other hand was an accomplished Lawyer who had bagged his Senior Advocate title before taking up the CoS to Tinubu. All these people were accomplished in their chosen field before joining politics. But what the f*ck is kanu before the struggle? If we know he's unemployed, is it not safe if we agree that he uses donations by his kinsmen to feed himself and enjoy a lush comfortable life style?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Beedude(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Ekwekwe1:
The yellowbar owned anti Nigeria Forum at it again.
How many times will this particular question/post make front page?
Then provide a good answer. I really wanna know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by amazon14: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Op wetin be own business before you post this rubbish?

Everyone what's to shine on NK matter

He is Ohamadike. Take or u do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2017
If you are not from the East and you are losing sleep about Nnamdi Kanu, go for mental health examination.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by prodigy24: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2017
First,they said and wailed, let nnamdi come back to Nigeria!, he is in the UK making noise endangering the life of the youths! Bla bla bla.
Nnamdi came back as 'odugwu obu', he was arrested, detained uncharged, even after he was Fred by the court of competent jurisdiction(sic)

He was bailed, and regained his freedom with stringent conditions. He continued his gospel, they started saying that he kept his wife and children in the UK and come down to create problem for the youths as if they love the youths in the first place. Akwoghi aka buru utara, wink cheesy cheesy cheesy his wife surfaced ,now they are asking, what he has been doing. Ndi oso chi egbu.

That is to tell you the mindset of an average one nigerianist, he or she is not interested in discussing the problem, but they want you to start seeing nnamdi kanu as the bad guy that's all.

So that the momentum will crash. After which they will continue with their impunity. That is what you see everyday.
If I decide to right epistle insulting ipob, nnamdi KANU and Biafra, they will quote me,publish me,call me the only sensible Igbo, egbe eligwe napu kwa unu uburu!! smiley shocked like my post,love me, hail me and even give me medal.
And crawl back to their houses and laugh at you, on how you're not even united, and how you speak in discordant voices.

That's all they want you to do. But you know what? I will rather take awo's ratak than to insult my people in order to get favour from you savages, keep it! Ejeghi ya ete ofe! you will wait till infinity.
Kitikpa racha kwa unu Nile onu. Ndi uchu.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) / More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.