Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (54431 Views)

REVEALED !!! See The Documents Nigerian Govt Signed Before Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by luluman: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:
Afonjas at it again,. What was the occupation of Jesus before he became a messaih?
Why relate him with Jesus na? please snap your brain & post lets help you check what your problem is.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Praktikals(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2017
amazon14:

Your children will study about Nk in their history lesson then u will know.
Yes he will be a textbook example of persons who made his people go through needless suffering.

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Beedude(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Okay,just patiently hang around this thread..i am sure you will get your answers before the day runs out.
Is his job that hidden or scarce. I think only KANU can answer this.

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2017
ucheuzor1:
Is this question really relevant
When Mandela started out south African freedom fight, what was his Job?
Mahatma Gandhi, confiuscus, Buddha an the rest that fought for their people's freedom, religious liberty, what were their job?

You don't have to be a slave to someone all in the name of working for you to pursue a course, goal, dream etc.

All you need is a vision, foresight, courage and determination. Chilvarous men are not necessarily known by what they do, but by what they daringly aim to achieve even when faced with danger.

Am proud of Nnamdi Kanu and I stand with him.
mandela and ghandi were both lawyers

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Kbanka: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Page 4. Still waiting for an answer to OPs question. Who would've thought we'd come this far without any answer?

4 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by GentleYoung(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:
Afonjas at it again,. What was the occupation of Jesus before he became a messaih?

Don't tell me you're comparing someone you called son of God to ordinary Kanu
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Wallade(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:

I see that Nnamdi Kanu is your Messiah, whatever gave you the effrontery to compare him with Jesus Christ.

Just in case you don't know, let me mention a few about Jesus:
There were prophesies about Jesus before his birth.
Jesus life fulfilled the prophecies.
Jesus was for everyone - saints and sinners
Jesus preached unity and never was a separatist
Jesus was crucified and died for the wealth,success and eternal life of everyone, not minding the the tribe,race or personality.

Can you picture Nnamdi Kanu in the light of Jesus? I can't!

2 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by luluman: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2017
guterMann:
Op do you sleep,eat and drink Biafra?

Biafra is becoming an obsession for some people,if they do not take time it will become a mental condition called 'biaframenia'.

Op if you do not take time you will spend most of your productive years discussing issues that do not involve you.

What was Tinubu's occupation before he became a politician?

Buhari got a 'loan' of 25million naira to purchase presidential nomination form,and spent more than 1.3 billion naira on campaign for the last election,where did the 1.3 billion naira come from?

Fashola as a state governor spent 78 million naira on website,did the website contain names of those going to heaven?

Buhari budgeted 3.87 billion naira for aso rock clinic,and still went abroad for treatment,where is the money?

Misplaced prioroties
better stop unnecessary analysis & answer wetin them ask you.

2 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by wristbangle: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2017
He is a pig keeper ofcourse undecided

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by prodigy24: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
Praktikals:

Yes he will be a textbook example of persons who made his people go through needless suffering.
[/s]
Go to the east, school children, teenagers are carrying Biafra matter for their head. This picture can not change anything.
Now take a look at the picture oluku a na egosi..
He wants to make you feel that ojukwu took care ofbhia own children and allowed others to die. Whereas they were the one that came killed taped and maimed our people. How ugly can people be physically and mentally?
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by iliyande(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2017
tosinjay:

Bro i be tink say, dis guy only just be like someone like Mandela fighting for his people until i watch one vid 4 YouTube where d guy already don dey dialogue wit potential investor, mentioning oil among wat they have in biafra, na dere i knw say dis guy na thief like our politicians. No wonder he wants those niger delta areas.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by bobokunlexzy: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2017
grin Igbos av been ambushed on this thread.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by bobokunlexzy: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2017
grin I-Pads. Sorry....Igbos av been ambushed on this thread.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by luluman: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:

Illiterate and ewedu filled brain...Joseph, his father was a Carpenter not Jesus. There is no single evidence of Jesus being a carpenter by "profession" as was the case of his father Joseph. Afonjas don't read bible.
Thank you Mr good teacher, so now teach us what KANU was doing as the question says.

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by OkoNDOoBo: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2017
this thread is like an arrow that pierced through the heart of pigs and idiots of Biafra republicgrin

2 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by StarPlayer: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Okay,just patiently hang around this thread..i am sure you will get your answers before the day runs out.
Don't you feel stupid for blindly following someone this way?
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Cubeet: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Silly Question How does his occupation affects any of these Afonjas?
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Ngokafor(f): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2017
StarPlayer:

...is something wrong with you or what??..cos i dont see how who i choose to follow is any of your business or that of your generation..

..If you chose to vote for Buhari cos i dont see what could be more iddiotic and daft than that..then i do not see why you should be shedding hot tears over my preferences or lack of..please mind your business where i am concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by luluman: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
What is your problem with Igbos/ biafra?? Just tell me why you're pained like this.
Last time i checked its actually you & your people that are pained cos Nigeria no recognise una.

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by mfm04622: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2017
ucheuzor1:
Mahatma Gandhi, confiuscus, Buddha an the rest that fought for their people's freedom, religious liberty, what were their job?

You don't have to be a slave to someone all in the name of working for you to pursue a course, goal, dream etc.

All you need is a vision, foresight, courage and determination. Chilvarous men are not necessarily known by what they do, but by what they daringly aim to achieve even when faced with danger.

Mandela was a lawyer, Gandhi was a lawyer, Confucius was a civil servant, book keeper and did other works, Buddha was a prince living a sheltered life till he left the palace on his journey to seek knowledge. So what was Kanu doing?

4 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by brownhawk: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2017
rooftech:
Before Kanu started this IPOB and Biafra thing, what was his occupation?

no insults needed!
the wife has the face of a python

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Lightening: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2017
Eshinwaju:
Rather than face the truth...the delusional ipob goats will not understand the import of this question....they will follow him to their Waterloo....muumuus all of them.... grin

What was Tinubu's occupation before becoming Lagos Governor? And the frantic efforts to portray Kanu as jobless before IPOB struggle continues as if there is a direct relationship between his message and having a job or not.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by rusher14: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2017
ucheuzor1:

Ghandi - Expatriate Lawyer in south Africa
Mandela - Lawyer in Johannesburg.

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by luluman: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2017
julietm123:

see question. You no get work?
If KANU get will he have time for trouble?
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Cubeet: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2017
StarPlayer:
You are the one to feel stupid here. How does occupation affect you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by mfm04622: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:

Illiterate and ewedu filled brain...Joseph, his father was a Carpenter not Jesus. There is no single evidence of Jesus being a carpenter by "profession" as was the case of his father Joseph. Afonjas don't read bible.

It was not necessary to State his work because it is a given that a son will do what his father was doing in those days
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Sagay212: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Old man. Go get life.. We love nnamdi KANU mana onwu mana ndu! You want us to hate him abi? We won't deal with it... Afonjadie afonja die afonja die die die

ipod miscreant.. East shi..t
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2017
MC,Producer,Import/Export.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by rusher14: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2017
Lightening:

What was Tinubu's occupation before becoming Lagos Governor? And the frantic efforts to portray Kanu as jobless before IPOB struggle continues as if there is a direct relationship between his message and having a job or not.

Tinubu worked with Mobil as an accountant.
He worked with Arthur Andersen and Delloite before then.

6 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by enemyofprogress: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2017
Definitely nothing legitimate

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Tmercy(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:
A teacher, he started teaching at the age of 12
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by luluman: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2017
justsayemma:
so far, no ipob member has given a reasonable answer, rather they throw insults around. growing up i thoght the a particular set of people was the most senseless people in Nigeria, now i know better.
That's how they keep showing the world the kind of people they are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics / Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.