Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? (35445 Views)

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Sirheny007(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2017
The worst thing a man can do to his wife is to refuse to eat her food..
It can tear her heart to shreds... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by kobijacobs(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2017
I have always told myself that beating a woman is an option only a fool can choose. the best I will do is the last option, staying away from the house without her knowing whr I am for a couple of days just to cool off. this is the ultimate punishment

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Justicealh3(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2017
Dust on your Eyes, abeg.... . undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Martin0(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Benita27:
What punishment could that be?.
dat alone can make a woman go insane.grin
She might start assuming I have a sidchik outsidegrin
Very good punishment for the ladies..

Back then when I was with my boss,that his punishment for his wifegrin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by kachi08(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Very simple. Just forget eating her food.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by bigtboi(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2017
olujuwonj:
Give her the S position she enjoys... n the one that makes her scream....

stop suddenly n tell her she did u wrong... iron out the issue....

n bang her to squirting... she will never do it again... i BET!
good story!!!

Buh!
do u last that long?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Isiz(f): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Just be nice to her
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by lonelydora: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2017
nurex01:
What is the most useless and
annoying punishment a man thinks he
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

D) Refuse to eat her food.

E) Leave the house for her Without
telling her Where you are.

D and E works faster but usually for egoistic husband's.

I usually use option A just for few hours shaa.

If you are using B and C you are doing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Kokaine(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2017
nurex01:
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

what about buy a new car for their house girl birthday gift and buy her brand new slippers for her own

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by DonBobes(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=Benita27 post=59169984][/quote]

Chei see as u shapaly imagine how d thing sweet. Mak una no spoil person am a born again child of God o
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by muller101(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2017
Just have baby mamas
And u won't bother about those nonsense mentioned above
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2017
money121:
wink

"Am sorry" Even when you know she's wrong..
Becos that statement will keep ur marriage strong..

The above listed can crash someone marriage!!!

Ur answer is not practicable and real. For how long will u continue to be sorry even wen she offends u. Are u a program robot built to say am sorry for all ur life. Lol.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Odunharry(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2017
grin A B D E

. lalasticlala werin u get to add for the matter?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Isiz(f): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Jayslyder:
take her out u guys eat and b merry...but make sure u eat pepper soup...emphasis on d pepper... then when u guys are home...get her Hot and give a Mouth Action....

U are evil

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by rezzy: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Biggty:
Deprive of sex and not eating a woman food can make her go crazy especially if you keep dropping money for food. She will eventually beg you at last

I Will thank God, only me will be chopping the turkey I used in cooking.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by optimismlaz(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2017
Not eating her food and denial of sex
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by geraldo077: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2017
D pains women too much ooo...especially when she took time to prepare the food and it's just for the both of you... That's my strategy.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by luswitz(f): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2017
A
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by vivalavida(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
A and D

I see
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by buchilino(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2017
PRETEND SHE DOESN'T EXIST

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by money121(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2017
correctguy0900:

Ur answer is not practicable and real. For how long will u continue to be sorry even wen she offends u. Are u a program robot built to say am sorry for all ur life. Lol.

Hmmm not what u think and this not matter of Robot u just need to keep ur marriage..
Marriage is not meant for kids and is not by Age.. But need lot of Understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by cuteguy123(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2017
elantraceey:
What happened to forgiveness?

Buhari took it
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Gbemys(f): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] A & D
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2017
These punishments are for broke men. You wanna punish a lady, deny her gifts grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by shinarlaura(f): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!!!
We don't need to go down DAT road...do we babe wink

Lol... better.

Goodmorning hun tongue
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by shinarlaura(f): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2017
vivalavida:

I see

Yes oo
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by lonelydora: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2017
crazysaint:
undecided

Permission to use your signature on Facebook/instagram
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Safiaa(f): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Ignoring your wife. All women love attention. That would hit her the most. If you like, don't eat my food. Na me go chop am finish.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by KKKWHITE(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2017
C
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Isiz:

U are evil

How una dey take fine like this sef? undecided
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by rezzy: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2017
nurex01:
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

Only C will cause wahala.

Silence na my second name. My husband can't try this because he knows I can keep malice with someone even in the same house for months

Deprive me of sex. I kuku hate am. I go thank God.

Refuse to eat my food? Na you hungry go catch.

Leave the house without letting me know your whereabout ., provided there is money and foodstuffs at home. I won't even call you.

I'm not proud of all these, but na so God create me. Things don't bother me easily.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.