Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? (35448 Views)

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Isiz:

I'll take that as a compliment . Thank u cheesy grin

It is a question
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
OKANGPRECIOUS:

If as a husband you do any of this things to me then you have entered one chance.

Hubby told me how a man rejected the wife's food and she began sending people to beg the man.

Fast forward to 3 days after just a little arguement hubby refuse to eat. I ate the food . The next day the same thing. After 4 days hubby said YOU GET MIND NO BE SMALL. YOU COULDN'T EVEN BEG ME WHEN I REFUSE TO EAT YOUR FOOD' .

Lols I told him it is his money so not my biz.

That's not encouraging.
We should act like women where appropriate

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Isiz(f): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
austinosita:

It is a question

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by McTobe(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
julietene:
Please don't try option D with me....its d height of all. It can me run mad abeg.
LOL U are busted grin
julietene:
Please don't try option D with me....its d height of all. It can me run mad abeg.
LOL U are busted
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by McTobe(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
elantraceey:
What happened to forgiveness?
From d posters point of view forgiveness is on Summer Holiday
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Olugbenga28: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
A and D
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Olugbenga28: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
A and D
A & D will definitely lead to B and dats SMACK DOWN
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Numerouuuno: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
emorse:

You're obviously not married. In marriage, both party will err from time to time and both party need to be corrected as long as they don't get physical.
You iust agreed with me, one of the options was related with beating the woman. My point was that if there is a problem, resolve it, marriage shouldn't be a "prison" where both couples inflict emotional nor physical pains on each other.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
money121:

Hmmm not what u think and this not matter of Robot u just need to keep ur marriage..
Marriage is not meant for kids and is not by Age.. But need lot of Understanding

U seem not to get the point. If anyone sounded like a kid here, i guess is u. Am not married, but i sure understand how human relationship functions well. Is about mutual respect. As we know, humans wether young or old are sometimes stubborn. And we wait to see sometimes the outcome of our actions. Hence, only by means of punishment and reward do we respect each other's boundaries.

Practical example. If my wife keeps chatting with guys on social media even late at night, and keeps referring to them as sweet, dear, etc, or she keeps giving my kids fast food and too much sweet stuffs too frequently, or she keeps using bleaching cream, or watching too much tv shows late at night in the presence of the kids, etc etc, against my heart to heart caution several times, did everything possible to make her understand my feelings but she ignores my plea and continue to disregard me, what should be your next line of discipline.

"I am sorry" abi? Sorry about what exactly? Have u ever dated stubborn gurls ones who need a strong system of discipline to conform them to respect simple acts.

Note that some attitudes maybe small, if left unchecked and both sides pay no attention to each others feelings and preferences, indiscipline will strive. Which will later become more dangerous and hence broken marriage.

I do have a girlfriend. I set my limits. Wen she out rightly disrepects me, knowing how i hate such things, she will feel the consequences in one way or the other. Next time she will say, i know u wouldn't like this so i didn't even try to go there. I will just smile and say, i know u like to occasionally oppress me because am a man abi? Stubborn gurl. And we laugh it out

But she crosses her boundary and i still go to her and say i am sorry. Everytime u do this as a man. Hahaha. She will make u a certified pussy in d house. Her brain will quickly adjust to that. Because u d weak cell. A relationship needs nurturing, reason because if for example u started ur relationship on frequent gifts and monetary enticement, u better not stop. Otherwise u may lose her. Why? Becos That has become the bedrock of d whole system. She is being nurtured into that habit. However, she has d possibility of marrying another guy who is even stingy and rude, after a breakup with u.

Abeg, who knows if am even trying to convince a 15 years old guy here without experience. Enough said. Wen u get there, experience will teach u.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by daben1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
money121:
wink
"Am sorry" Even when you know she's wrong.. Becos that statement will keep ur marriage strong..
The above listed can crash someone marriage!!!

tell your ''i'm sorry'' when she's wrong? You're outta ya mind!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Ancecoker(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Steady Beating undecided
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Divay22:
Silence and refusing to eat her food grin
But don't do it to the extreme o, na woman revenge they pain pass o..
Heaven's gate will close against you outside grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by greatcid02(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
The best option 2 punish ur wife with when she misbehaves is A..B..D..
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by manikspears: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
D and E will do the trick. First come back from work leave her food on the dinning and go change then go out and come back the following day grin.she go almost kill you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Duru009(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Silence!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by mosco4real(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Just reject her food when she serves you food and you will see her weeping seriously
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Mammieace(f): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
olujuwonj:
Give her the S position she enjoys... n the one that makes her scream....

stop suddenly n tell her she did u wrong... iron out the issue....

n bang her to squirting... she will never do it again... i BET!
If you do that to me, it's everyday I will be offending you. grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by shinarlaura(f): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Olugbenga28:

A & D will definitely lead to B and dats SMACK DOWN

It's better u just finish me then grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by money121(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
correctguy0900:

U seem not to get the point. If anyone sounded like a kid here, i guess is u. Am not married, but i sure understand how human relationship functions well. Is about mutual respect. As we know, humans wether young or old are sometimes stubborn. And we wait to see sometimes the outcome of our actions. Hence, only by means of punishment and reward do we respect each other's boundaries.

Practical example. If my wife keeps chatting with guys on social media even late at night, and keeps referring to them as sweet, dear, etc, or she keeps giving my kids fast food and too much sweet stuffs too frequently, or she keeps using bleaching cream, or watching too much tv shows late at night in the presence of the kids, etc etc, against my heart to heart caution several times, did everything possible to make her understand my feelings but she ignores my plea and continue to disregard me, what should be your next line of discipline.

"I am sorry" abi? Sorry about what exactly? Have u ever dated stubborn gurls ones who need a strong system of discipline to conform them to respect simple acts.

Note that some attitudes maybe small, if left unchecked and both sides pay no attention to each others feelings and preferences, indiscipline will strive. Which will later become more dangerous and hence broken marriage.

I do have a girlfriend. I set my limits. Wen she out rightly disrepects me, knowing how i hate such things, she will feel the consequences in one way or the other. Next time she will say, i know u wouldn't like this so i didn't even try to go there. I will just smile and say, i know u like to occasionally oppress me because am a man abi? Stubborn gurl. And we laugh it out

But she crosses her boundary and i still go to her and say i am sorry. Everytime u do this as a man. Hahaha. She will make u a certified pussy in d house. Her brain will quickly adjust to that. Because u d weak cell. A relationship needs nurturing, reason because if for example u started ur relationship on frequent gifts and monetary enticement, u better not stop. Otherwise u may lose her. Why? Becos That has become the bedrock of d whole system. She is being nurtured into that habit. However, she has d possibility of marrying another guy who is even stingy and rude, after a breakup with u.

Abeg, who knows if am even trying to convince a 15 years old guy here without experience. Enough said. Wen u get there, experience will teach u.

Wetin.. Why all this episode becos of I just said "Am sorry" and pls why the insult?
When u get there? Or when you get there? Becos mine is going to 3 yrs now with full of understanding..
So don't compare ursef with someone else..
I know how to handle my wife...

I will still repeat it...
If she's wrong I will tell her "Am sorry" so if u don't like that statement feel free to hang ursef

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Psoul(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
money121:
wink

"Am sorry" Even when you know she's wrong..
Becos that statement will keep ur marriage strong..

The above listed can crash someone marriage!!!

This is why we fail exams. The Post is asking of the most annoying punishment a man can give to his wife.

The post is not all about the best way to resolve issues in marriage.

Meanwhile, there are options provided there. You answered out of context.

Bros, pls ur answer will be good if we are talking of conflict resolution in marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by COURVOISier(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na to scatter her toto be best punishment. If you know what I mean grin
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Olodo ode. Quote me again kid make sense fall on u

money121:

Wetin.. Why all this episode becos of I just said "Am sorry" and pls why the insult?
When u get there? Or when you get there? Becos mine is going to 3 yrs now with full of understanding..
So don't compare ursef with someone else..
I know how to handle my wife...

I will still repeat it...
If she's wrong I will tell her "Am sorry" so if u don't like that statement feel free to hang ursef
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Psoul:

This is why we fail exams. The Post is asking of the most annoying punishment a man can give to his wife.

Don't mind the kid. He lacks logic. I am sorry everytime like a pussy.
Bros, pls ur answer will be good if we are talking of conflict resolution in marriage.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by money121(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Psoul:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by money121(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
correctguy0900:
Olodo ode. Quote me again kid make sense fall on u

E pain u?
Sorry okay...

Awon uncle ni Olodo ati ode tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by nurex01(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Biggty:
Deprive of sex and not eating a woman food can make her go crazy especially if you keep dropping money for food. She will eventually beg you at last

Not eating her food will kill her more because she will be suspecting there's a lady outside again. She will now adjust. Though, I used to pity them most of the time.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Martin0(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

It's better u just finish me then grin
laura abeg show come and see this girl dareerah
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by zyzybee(f): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
What about things a woman will do to punish her husband? Sense fall on the idiot that wrote this thing. Who the heck do men think they are. Mtcheww.
1. Silence ee concern you i watch telemondu, press my fone. Play with my kids.
2 Dont eat my food. I eat all i cook
3 i use didldo for your front ,you run mad
4. You leave the house. I pray make motor scatter your 2legs there.
Nonsence.....

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by kobijacobs(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Greenbullet:
the day my uncle did it to his wife, the woman who was fat before became Lean

LOL
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
zyzybee:
What about things a woman will do to punish her husband? Sense fall on the idiot that wrote this thing. Who the heck do men think they are. Mtcheww.
1. Silence ee concern you i watch telemondu, press my fone. Play with my kids.
2 Dont eat my food. I eat all i cook
3 i use Love Machine for your front ,you run mad
4. You leave the house. I pray make motor scatter your 2legs there.
NonsenSe.....
To a man you were not forced to marry, you wish so much hurt. Obviously you are not a woman but a "GIRL"
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by MainoCooks(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tokziby:

There is no relationship without quarrel, especially when married. A man needs to take his stands cos if he doesnt the woman will always take him for granted and believe she can get away with it. There is very little difference between a woman and a little kid. They will always test ur patience and act abnormally, hence A man should always device a way of bringing her spouse back to her senses whenever she derails.

This is the problem we have in Nigerian marriages. Men treating their wives like kids.
There is a HUGE difference between a woman and a little kid. If your wive acts like a little kid, then you married a girl and not a WOMAN.
A husband is a spouse not a parent.
If women are just like little kids, how come 9 times out of 10 they are the ones who raise the kids?
I guess kids are raising kids now.
Not sure where this logic comes from. If it is from personal experience, my apologies. You should have chosen a bit more wisely. Why choose someone who "will always test ur patience and act abnormally"? If it works for you, more power to you, but that sounds like a dysfunctional relationship, not a healthy relationship between two adults.
A little more respect for women goes a long way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.