Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? (2623 Views)

"Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) / Are You A Good Muslim Neighbour?? This Is What Your Deen Says.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 3:48am On Aug 07, 2017
@abdelkabir, what u said up there still doesnt vindicate you of what alhusunnah accused you of. He said you are muridi blind follower. And if you accuse the brother of hypocrisy, then, may i remind you that you used to quote Jabata too before you realized he is crazy upstairs?. Remember you used to post his lectures to try to refute sheikh Habib during Ramadan 2016?. I remembered that. All of a sudden you made a U-turn. Perhaps becus too many folks condemned him?. Is it fair to say this is hypocrisy of you as well?.

The reason why you could not successfully refute ahlusunnah guy was bcus your ideology resemble a lot. He is doing now what you and co used to do not knowing Allah would raise this guy to deal with you hehehehehe Deal With It cool

For me, he is easily refuted if am determined. I already started with him but he keeps avoiding me and gives silly excuses. He doesnt know what is sufism. He doesnt know common basic terms just as you. And i exposed him lately about paper money replacing sunnah money. So he has no right to call me keferi bcus he is officially also keferi after i gave him his certificate of Hell. So easy for me to refute his nonsense. But my "mission" here is to enjoy his drama with you. I am loving every min of it. Go through my convos with him, you will realize he tried to avoid me. He has zero hikma. Do you actually think ikupakuti cant refute him?. He is just enjoying his 'show' like me bcus he is not the target here. You are grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by ikupakuti(m): 3:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
especially abdelkabir a k a lexiconkabir. He victimized non-salafists here many times. I am the only one who constantly stood up to him in most cases. He even said he would not take knowledge from sufi shuyukh and emphatically said 'abadan'(lae lae). I remembered that. Also said murid are follow follow and accused me of being a muridi. cheesy

No mind am grin I know that time, I know they are taqleedis thats why I dont like engaging them. Na dem do bumper to bumper pass.

Always shouting KITAB & SUNNAH, now bring a single proof from your KITAB & SUNNAH that not all bid‘a are kufr, you start quoting UTHAEMEEN coz hes “trustworthy“ can you imagine? & they got the nerve to call people names ?

This same abdelkabir sometime back, when the issue of jabata came up, was telling someone not to listen to jabata cos he could get misled by his lectures. They know they cant stand him, not with their scholar worshipping & blind taqleed. Ever!

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 07, 2017
^ I posted a lecture of Abu ibeji(unknown to me that he was with jabata until I heard some things from him) refuting habib not a lecture of jabata, you can bring where I "used" to quote jabata if indeed you are truthful........

Your last statement proves his(and your) hypocrisy thus the tag "Sufi friends"
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 4:05am On Aug 07, 2017
ikupakuti:

No mind am grin I know that time, I know they are taqleedis thats why I dont like engaging them. Na dem do bumper to bumper pass.

Always shouting KITAB & SUNNAH, now bring a single proof from your KITAB & SUNNAH that not all bid‘a are kufr, you start quoting UTHAEMEEN coz hes “trustworthy“ can you imagine? & they got the nerve to call people names ?

This same abdelkabir sometime back, when the issue of jabata came up, was telling someone not to listen to jabata cos he could get misled by his lectures. They know they cant stand him, not with their scholar worshipping & blind taqleed. Ever!
Boda kabiru, shey e ti ri aye yin lode cheesy
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by ikupakuti(m): 4:18am On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
@abdelkabir, what u said up there still doesnt vindicate you of what alhusunnah accused you of. He said you are muridi blind follower. And if you accuse the brother of hypocrisy, then, may i remind you that you used to quote Jabata too before you realized he is crazy upstairs?. Remember you used to post his lectures to try to refute sheikh Habib during Ramadan 2016?. I remembered that. All of a sudden you made a U-turn. Perhaps becus too many folks condemned him?. Is it fair to say this is hypocrisy of you as well?.

The reason why you could not successfully refute ahlusunnah guy was bcus your ideology resemble a lot. He is doing now what you and co used to do not knowing Allah would raise this guy to deal with you hehehehehe Deal With It cool

For me, he is easily refuted if am determined. I already started with him but he keeps avoiding me and gives silly excuses. He doesnt know what is sufism. He doesnt know common basic terms just as you. And i exposed him lately about paper money replacing sunnah money. So he has no right to call me keferi bcus he is officially also keferi after i gave him his certificate of Hell. So easy for me to refute his nonsense. But my "mission" here is to enjoy his drama with you. I am loving every min of it. Go through my convos with him., You will realize he tried to avoid me. He has zero hikma. Do you actually think ikupakuti cant refute him?. He is just enjoying his 'show' like me bcus he is not the target here. You are grin

cheesy grin Tell them, loud it grin They should go & face their heavenly sent nightmare grin

IF it was a sufi or a shia creating all those threads by ahlsunnah, all those salafi maggots would have being crawling all over the place, flooding everywhere with albani said this, uthemeen spoke that, bn baz decreed those,

Now this guy is an offshoot of their ijebu aqeeda, they avoided him like plague coz they use the same manhaj but his own is unadultrated grin

We don wait tire them no show face grin

3 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 4:31am On Aug 07, 2017
ikupakuti:

cheesy grin Tell them, loud it grin They should go & face their heavenly sent nightmare grin

IF it was a sufi or a shia creating all those threads by ahlsunnah, all those salafi maggots would have being crawling all over the place, flooding everywhere with albani said this, uthemeen spoke that, bn baz decreed those,

Now this guy is an offshoot of their ijebu aqeeda, they avoided him like plague coz they use the same manhaj but his own is unadultrated grin

i can hardly read through a line from this post of urs cus laughter wan kill me. hightlighted is funny pass grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by iamgenius(m): 5:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
especially abdelkabir a k a lexiconkabir. He victimized non-salafists here many times. I am the only one who constantly stood up to him in most cases. He even said he would not take knowledge from sufi shuyukh and emphatically said 'abadan'(lae lae). I remembered that. Also said murid are follow follow and accused me of being a muridi. cheesy
Go on, take your knowledge from a Sufi and be misguided. I pity you.
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2017
@AbdelKabir why did u think jabata and abu ibeji are misguided? please prove yourself right with proof from quran and hadith . . @empiree @ikupati and other sufi and kafir like . . . @empiree i can never shy away from you because you have no proof to backup yourself. . paper money replacing dinar.. its innovation of the world not of the deen..OLODO gidi ni e.. u claim i do not know what sufi means.. i told u to explain it to me after i have told you my own meaning of sufi which you reject and you havent till date.. i ignored you earlier because you are full of lies and ignorance..and you think i shy away fr0m you? #unbelieveable#
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Rilwayne001: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2017
^^

grin

What a funny thread.

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2017
iamgenius:
Go on, take your knowledge from a Sufi and be misguided. I pity you.
shocked shocked shocked what is sufism?
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
OP . . i will give you uztaz jabata number.. call him.. this case is serious one
muridi spotted shocked grin cheesy
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
muridi spotted shocked grin cheesy
If muridi means setting people on the straight path. . . then i am a muridi.. and mind u, i am n0t a f0llower of anybody but whoever calls to ALLAH and rasul.. to kitab wa sunnah
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
If muridi means setting people on the straight path. . . then i am a muridi.. and mind u, i am n0t a f0llower of anybody but whoever calls to ALLAH and rasul.. to kitab wa sunnah
what do you need this tafsir for? . Did I ask for it? . You are already spotted
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by AlBaqir(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
ikupakuti:
@abdelkabir

grin You got all wrong bro,

This isnt a matter of someone bringing some unfounded rumours from no where. Here we talking about religious rulings.

NO any scholar, no matter how “trustworthy“ he appears to be, has an independent say on religious matter & you know that yourself, so dont twist it.

Religious facts is not really about who said what, its about what is said. If the devil should propose a matter with clear backing from KITAB or SUNNAH, it becomes incumbent on all who believe in GOD & his message to obey irrespective of his (devil) personality, coz you are not obeying the devil then, but GOD, & I‘m sure, should an angel tell you to abandon salah you wont dare obey him just coz hes an angel & trustworthy, right ?

Again, this what we talking about, you just quoted another of your scholars, when they say bring proof, you quote scholars. grin dont religion got meaning without your scholars ?

Just look @ that defense up there ? Just coz you think someone is trustworthy, then you just take whatever he says on a religion that has got its scripture ? Is his trustworthiness the scripture we are supposed to follow ?

So because bukhari said something is geniune, then it automatically becomes so ? Isnt that just his own opinion ?

And we are the one doing bid‘a & taqleed ? Keep amusing yourselves.

# Comprehensive. Nothing to add. Thumbs up bro.

http://alhaydari.com/ar/2017/08/60958/

Sayyid Kamal al-Haydari:

"Nothing in the religion is a red line - whether it is an 'aqidah issue or a fiqh issue. Anything, any topic, can be researched. And there is nothing wrong in opposing the 'ijma of all scholars, or in opposing the conclusion of any scholar. What matters is not the scholar, but the validity of his view. There is also nothing wrong in having a new fiqh."
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by AlBaqir(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2017
ikupakuti:

# As in ògidì l'oun (original craze) without dilution grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by iamgenius(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
shocked shocked shocked what is sufism?
I don't know, pls enlighten me.
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
iamgenius:
I don't know, pls enlighten me.
You don't know? . And you jumped the gun?. Is this how Islamic knowledge is achieved?.

I don't understand muslims today. Anyways, information is free and easily accessible this modern time. I would suggest you research (don't be lazy). That's what student of knowledge does. After that, you may return here with questions you may have.
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by iamgenius(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
You don't know? . And you jumped the gun?. Is this how Islamic knowledge is achieved?.

I don't understand muslims today. Anyways, information is free and easily accessible this modern time. I would suggest you research (don't be lazy). That's what student of knowledge does. After that, you may return here with questions you may have.
Brother, be sincere to your Deen. We all know what Sufism is; we all know it can lead to being a kaafir, I didn't say u are one.
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
what do you need this tafsir for? . Did I ask for it? . You are already spotted
Coz he is kn0wledgable and always give pr0of
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
iamgenius:
Brother, be sincere to your Deen. We all know what Sufism is; we all know it can lead to being a kaafir, I didn't say u are one.
Someone defending sufi and ridicles kitab wa sunnah and do defend baba adama and other togut is NOT A KAFIR? please, is ahmad tijani and ibrahim niyas a muslim too? . . . mind u, WHOEVER CALLS A KAFIR A MUSLIM IS A KAFIR . . . do not render ur deeds useless. . better repent to ALLAH..g
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by AlBaqir(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
iamgenius:

# Èyin melo? Obviously, èyin "salafi-wahabi" ideology.

# In retrospect, how does this sound: We all know what Salafism Aqeedah is which is KUFR, and that is believing in God whose residence is located in the 7th Heaven, and every night before dawn come down to lowest heaven to see/hear those who are calling him, and this God sits/stands on a big throne, and He has hands, legs, face (Haqiqi)?!

* Kindly, save your explanations and stories. How does that sounds? You don't make nonsense statements.

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
iamgenius:
sir, what is sufism in its ESSENCE. Simple question. I didn't ask for story. If you don't know then, kindly be quiet. You don't get to mix people practices with essence. Islam is not a religion of terror but bigots think it is. Same attribution here. Does that make them right?. And sufism is not a different religion nor is it a sect unless you choose to make it so.

And you said "we all know what sufism is". Very well then,. Can you define it? . That's ask I sled for. Thanks
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by AlBaqir(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Someone defending sufi and ridicles kitab wa sunnah and do defend baba adama and other togut is NOT A KAFIR? please, is ahmad tijani and ibrahim niyas a muslim too? . . . mind u, WHOEVER CALLS A KAFIR A MUSLIM IS A KAFIR . . . do not render ur deeds useless. . better repent to ALLAH..g

# You! there is obviously no cure for your sickness. And no amount of ruqya can heal your decayed heart and brain.

# I swear by the One who has my soul, if Nabi is living today, you and your cohorts will wage war on him for being "soft, peaceful and merciful" against all those your corrupted Aqeedah has branded Kuffar.

# I swear to Allah that you are FAR from Nabi Muhammad, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, who was/is described by His Lord, "Indeed, you have the most exalted character".

# I am just wondering why you have not joined your brothers ISIS.

2 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Coz he is kn0wledgable and always give pr0of
indeed shocked yet you don't know what taribiya is. You don't know what sufism is. Abeg, commot. I gave you definition of both with 12mins video definition by scholar but you continued with you distorted big-headed brain to rant nonsense
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by AlBaqir(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
indeed shocked yet you don't know what taribiya is. You don't know what sufism is. Abeg, commot. I gave you definition of both with 12mins video definition by scholar but you continued with you distorted big-headed brain to rant nonsense

# When it is not his master, Jabata or Abu Ibeji.

Abeg stop wasting your time on that perverted soul.

2 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
Laughing hysterically. . 1. tarbiya has no proof in quran or hadith. . if it has, quote quran and hadith to prove yourself. .2. sufi is not in islam. if it has, bring the proof from quran and hadith to prove yourself. 3. na java phone am using. .besides, what will a sufi say about sufi in islam before? na rubbish e go say na..
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# You! there is obviously no cure for your sickness. And no amount of ruqya can heal your decayed heart and brain.

# I swear by the One who has my soul, if Nabi is living today, you and your cohorts will wage war on him for being "soft, peaceful and merciful" against all those your corrupted Aqeedah has branded Kuffar.

# I swear to Allah that you are FAR from Nabi Muhammad, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, who was/is described by His Lord, "Indeed, you have the most exempted character".

# I am just wondering why you have not joined your brothers ISIS.
Laughing.. 1. rasul was never soft with kufar. 2. calling a kafir a kafir is to call the kafir to awareness and change his ways. 3. ISIS are khawarij. so we 4re very different. . . . besides, when we muslim ummah has amir, he is the one that will kill all kufar#beheading# p OLODO. u kn0w n0thing about islam
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Laughing hysterically. . 1. tarbiya has no proof in quran or hadith. . if it has, quote quran and hadith to prove yourself. .2. sufi is not in islam. if it has, bring the proof from quran and hadith to prove yourself. 3. na java phone am using. .besides, what will a sufi say about sufi in islam before? na rubbish e go say na..
albaqir said your are a waste of my time. Therefore giving you evidence will further make you miserable. You are only threading religion. You don't know it.
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# When it is not his master, Jabata or Abu Ibeji.

Abeg stop wasting your time on that perverted soul.
Laughing. . anybody that does dawah with kitab wa sunnah is my master...as long as you call people to rasul..am kul with it
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
albaqir said your are a waste of my time. Therefore giving you evidence will further make you miserable. You are only threading religion. You don't know it.
The only reason i do reply you kufars is to defend islam and rasul from your heresy . . . pr0of yourself mr kafir, so i can debunk your baseless lies. . . if n0t for people wh0 might be reading this; so as to change and c0rrect their aqeedah.. when ahlu bida says rubbish, its duty of salaf to debunk it
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
The only reason i do reply you kufars is to defend islam and rasul from your heresy . . . pr0of yourself mr kafir, so i can debunk your baseless lies. . . if n0t for people wh0 might be reading this; so as to change and c0rrect their aqeedah.. when ahlu bida says rubbish, its duty of salaf to debunk it
but they said your are not a salaf undecided why are you forcing yourself into it
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
but they said your are not a salaf undecided why are you forcing yourself into it
"THEY" ask "THEM" why am n0t a salaf and who is a salaf. . .m0antUH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? / Why Was Allah Silent On Apostle Paul's Writings ? / Forbidding Evil With The Hands, Speech, And Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.