Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? (2614 Views)

"Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) / Are You A Good Muslim Neighbour?? This Is What Your Deen Says.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by iamgenius(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Èyin melo? Obviously, èyin "salafi-wahabi" ideology.

# In retrospect, how does this sound: We all know what Salafism Aqeedah is which is KUFR, and that is believing in God whose residence is located in the 7th Heaven, and every night before dawn come down to lowest heaven to see/hear those who are calling him, and this God sits/stands on a big throne, and He has hands, legs, face (Haqiqi)?!

* Kindly, save your explanations and stories. How does that sounds? You don't make nonsense statements.
What are you saying sir? Are U a muslim?

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by lanrexlan(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
but they said your are not a salaf undecided why are you forcing yourself into it
grin grin grin

This thread is doing me jigi jigi grin grin grin

The similitude of this thread is well-explained in this verse.

Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 113:
وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ لَيْسَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَقَالَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ لَيْسَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَهُمْ يَتْلُونَ الْكِتَابَ …………………َ

The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing though they both recite the Scripture.………………

Abdelkabir says Ahlusunnah is not on the manhaj of the salaf and he is an innovator while Ahlusunnah retaliates that Abdelkabir is a kaffir and not a salafi but they are both acclaiming salafism to themselves. grin grin grin Who is on the path of salafs now?

Games of the Throne (Salafi Version), Season 1, Episode 3 grin
grin

I could recall that I once told lexiconkabir that salafism is in grades on a thread then. His own version is Symbian version and here comes Android 7.2 version from the Takfeer master of NL grin.

This is the definition of water don pass gaari for salafism oo grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by lanrexlan(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
ikupakuti:

cheesy grin Tell them, loud it grin They should go & face their heavenly sent nightmare grin

IF it was a sufi or a shia creating all those threads by ahlsunnah, all those salafi maggots would have being crawling all over the place, flooding everywhere with albani said this, uthemeen spoke that, bn baz decreed those,

Now this guy is an offshoot of their ijebu aqeeda, they avoided him like plague coz they use the same manhaj but his own is unadultrated grin

We don wait tire them no show face grin
@bold, I take God beg you, when making comments be considerate of the people reading the comments faah.

Imagine a scenario when you are just laughing or smiling at your phone, people might think e don dey body small small na grin grin

Salafis are being paid in their own coins. Owo Abu ni a fi n se Abu lalejogrin grin

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by inagbe1: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
lanrexlan:
grin grin grin

وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ لَيْسَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَقَالَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ لَيْسَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَهُمْ يَتْلُونَ الْكِتَابَ …………………َ

The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing though they both recite the Scripture.………………

Abdelkabir says Ahlusunnah is not on the manhaj of the salaf and he is an innovator while Ahlusunnah retaliates that Abdelkabir is a kaffir and not a salafi but they are both acclaiming salafism to themselves. grin grin grin Who is on the path of salafs now?

grin

I could recall that I once told lexiconkabir that salafism is in grades on a thread then. His own version is Symbian version and here comes Android 7.2 version from the Takfeer master of NL grin.

Your description has said it all,may Allah bless you.Islam is being endangered and eroded by this supposed salafiyah ideology which is being used to bamboozle and radicalize a lot of people.Is it not ridiculous that the promoters of that extreme ideology are planning to build a beach that women in bikini can be tolerated?

2 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Sissie(f): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is where dogmatism has lead us to.

3 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by AlBaqir(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
lanrexlan:
grin grin grin

grin

# grin grin grin grin Why did I read this while I'm eating èfó aláta?! Ata don come out of my nose now.

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
lanrexlan:

[color=green]Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 113:

The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing [b]though they both recite the same scripture
lanrexlan:

Salafis are being paid in their own coins. Owo Abu ni a fi n se Abu lalejogrin grin
You would recall when I used to tell him to take his criticisms easy on awliya and shuyukh that he doesn't favor, and also to leave sufi ppl alone. He said 'I will not leave them alone and I will never take knowledge from them....abadan".

He didn't realize Ahlusunnah was around the corner (watching) to give him his own Tylenol cheesy

God knows who else will come after Ahlusunnah himself shocked

And I was laughing really hard on ikupakuti's post last night. That was funny cheesy
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# grin grin grin grin Why did read this while I'm eating èfó aláta?! Ata don come out of my nose now.
grin cheesy
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
inagbe1:
Your description has said it all,may Allah bless you.Islam is being endangered and eroded by this supposed salafiyah ideology which is being used to bamboozle and radicalize a lot of people.Is it not ridiculous that the promoters of that extreme ideology are planning to build a beach that women in bikini can be tolerated?
Laughing . . when you guys die, i pray you die as a muslim..
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by tintingz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
lanrexlan:
grin grin grin

grin

Brother you watch Game of thrones? cheesy
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by lanrexlan(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# grin grin grin grin Why did I read this while I'm eating èfó aláta?! Ata don come out of my nose now.
My brother, abeg no vex o. The thing just look like comedy to me ni faah. grin

I could recall that Ahlusunnah was once looking for a salafi plumber grin grin grin. A Sufi plumber is haram grin

tintingz:
Brother you watch Game of thrones? cheesy
No dear brother, I use to hear from friends. (You see that I can't even spell it correctly cheesy)

I learnt it is very interesting but I am afraid would get addicted to it. So I refrained from it and stick to the only series I am watching (Supernatural of course grin)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by lanrexlan(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
You would recall when I used to tell him to take his criticisms easy on awliya and shuyukh that he doesn't favor, and also to leave sufi ppl alone. He said 'I will not leave them alone and I will never take knowledge from them....abadan".

He didn't realize Ahlusunnah was around the corner (watching) to give him his own Tylenol cheesy

God knows who else will come after Ahlusunnah himself shocked

And I was laughing really hard on ikupakuti's post last night. That was funny cheesy
grin grin
"People that live in glass house shouldn't throw stones".
He carried salafism for head not knowing someone with higher ranking is coming grin

Power pass power my brother. grin

Nobody should come after him o. We had already had enough of the comedy, we need productive discussion and not takfeering that won't add to the Ummah.

Ikupakuti nearly bust my tummy with that. "Ijebu ideology" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by lanrexlan(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sissie:
This is where dogmatism has lead us to.
Uktee, I swear blind followership is a disease. If you should meet with these set of people in the real world, you would be amazed at how they talk and do things.

You will keep wondering if these guys think at all.

Allah in many verses of the Qur'an would say "Afala taqilun(Don't you think?)" To them sheeples, if it their sheik doesn't agree with a certain stand, then they follow blindly on that.
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by lanrexlan(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
inagbe1:
Ameen dear brother and you too.

Wallah, the ideology is sickening. I remember when I was practising this ideology, that time I can't think. It was like my brain was blocked.

When I gained admission into the university then, the core salafi brothers told us in our orientation programme that matriculation gown is bidiah and it is not proper to wear it cos the prophet never wore and it resembles the attire of choristers in churches.

Na so, the mumu lanrexlan then (poor me, what blocked my brain ) collected gown I paid for with my money and kept it, avoided the matriculation ceremony like a plague.

Whenever I recall the incident, I feel I cheated my intellect. I just blind followed what someone told me without verifying.

To Saudi Arabia issue, if you should tell these people, they would tell you that Saudi Arabia issue has always be political and what they are doing has nothing to do with Islam.

Funny people
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by lanrexlan(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Laughing . . when you guys die, i pray you die as a muslim..
There are important burning issue in the ummah and here you are, busy distributing hell fire ticket like person that is doing promo.

Is Jahanaam your inherited property ni? grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by tintingz(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2017
lanrexlan:

My brother, abeg no vex o. The thing just look like comedy to me ni faah. grin

I could recall that Ahlusunnah was once looking for a salafi plumber grin grin grin. A Sufi plumber is haram grin

No dear brother, I use to hear from friends. (You see that I can't even spell it correctly cheesy)

I learnt it is very interesting but I am afraid would get addicted to it. So I refrained from it and stick to the only series I am watching (Supernatural of course grin)
Well I love watching series movies, supernatural is one of my top favorite. Don't stick alone to Sam and Dean adventure, go watch Game of thrones bro.

Supernatural is about to start another series from it franchise, titled: "Wayward sisters" and have you seen Constantine? It is also an occult series just like supernatural.
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 1:18am On Aug 08, 2017
lanrexlan:
There are important burning issue in the ummah and here you are, busy distributing hell fire ticket like person that is doing promo.

Jabata bought HELL in BULK, resold them at 95% rate below market value to his lieutenants aka ahlusunnah and his foot soldiers to distribute HELL for free or no cost. undecided

They have Deeds or Ownership titles or Quit claim Deeds of Hell Fire in their possession

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by ikupakuti(m): 1:45am On Aug 08, 2017
lanrexlan:

@bold, I take God beg you, when making comments be considerate of the people reading the comments faah.

Imagine a scenario when you are just laughing or smiling at your phone, people might think e don dey body small small na grin grin

Lols they didnt see it coming!

As in, this guy‘s own is full option along with issuance of kufr certificates grin hope you‘ve gotten yours coz all NL muslim have been certified by the new sheriff.

As it stands now, there are only 2 muslims on NL, the sheriff & one other jabaterian like that, the rest have been certified for hell. grin

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by AlBaqir(m): 2:31am On Aug 08, 2017
lanrexlan:

E be father Christmas grin grin grin grin

# I think in their senses, they are always afraid that Jannah might not be spacious enough to accommodate many. So, eliminating people now will give them much assurances that their own space is "fully protected".

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by AlBaqir(m): 2:36am On Aug 08, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lols they didnt see it coming!

As in, this guy‘s own is full option along with issuance of kufr certificates grin hope you‘ve gotten yours coz all NL muslim have been certified by the new sheriff.

As it stands now, there are only 2 muslims on NL, the sheriff & one other jabaterian like that, the rest have been certified for hell. grin

# You and Lanrexlan no go kill person faah grin grin grin

# Agbada ni AhluSunnah (Salafi plumber) ran fun èmi o. Others might just be T-shirt and trousers grin

1 Like

Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Raintaker(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2017
Hey who knows about the tabligh brothers? Do they have the same ideologies as the brothers above? Salafi1(Kabir) and Salafi2(plumber)?
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Demmzy15(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
The most annoying part is those opening their teeth abusing and cursing Salafis up and down, trying to connect AhluSunnah (baba werey grin) are the same people who would be angry when non-Muslims claim Boko-are-rams are the real Muslims while you the peaceful Muslim are fake. What you're all doing is exactly what the non-Muslims, I've clearly seen you've adopted their tactics just as how AlBaqir adopted their "wailing system".

I seriously don't know what's funny(although AhluSunnah guy is funny sha grin grin)
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by Empiree: 1:15am On Aug 09, 2017
^

Lol. .non-muslim tactics or payback time ? cheesy

Seems you forget stuff really quick
Re: We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? by lanrexlan(m): 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
tintingz:
Well I love watching series movies, supernatural is one of my top favorite. Don't stick alone to Sam and Dean adventure, go watch Game of thrones bro.

Supernatural is about to start another series from it franchise, titled: "Wayward sisters" and have you seen Constantine? It is also an occult series just like supernatural.
Nooo, would check those out though.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iftar On The Streets Of London Yesterday / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? / This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.