Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones (47119 Views)

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Next2Bezee(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
People quick to blame the guy might not be able to sacrifice their own phones to save a life.

Besides would u try to save a drowning person if you can't swim yourself? People please chill.
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by psalmson001: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
But on a second thought, what if in the process of trying to save the lady, he also drowns?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by forbizconnect: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Wesporting: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Most Nigerians can do this, no one should insult him
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Readwarn(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chai...The Man Foolish AF...Funny enough You can't be jailed for being stupid. cry
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by MrEdimulo82(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hornezlay , God plan toh perish this world wt stupidity. At this rate, men....one foolishness and riddance every other seconds like ki lon happeen gan naa.
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Elcuba: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
madridguy:
The useless man must be charged and punished.

For what? Stupidity I guess.
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by ekobami: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Nigga must have been born and bred in Siberia, this is the height of coldness.

Be that as it may, he's a very pragmatic fellow though.

He is an IPOB, Ugandan Branch
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by LEXYCOM: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
The phone has to be iPhone 10plus undecided
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by KKKWHITE(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
the phone must be quite expensive and worth more than the man's life
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Solumtoonna(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
See stupidity. Lawd!
This man should be killed.
go and kill him, na him push the woman into the river?
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by PETUK(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
I don't normally agreed with the Ugadans, and when I do, it's for a good reason at this point I agree with him phones are too expensive
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Smony: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bad fellow
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Solumtoonna(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kizme:
May his phone be stolen
lol, go and steal it
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by medolab90(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
What kind of phone is he using BlackBerry,iPhone, Samsung Galaxy
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Cubeet2: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
He is a pig & an idiot.

Note, pigs & idiots are also in Uganda.

They are called "Ugandan jews"
Its no new thing that the Muslims hate the Jews. They are really dealing with you Guys in Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Nyouth: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
phayvoursky:
He would just kept his phone at the river bank and do the saving.

This guy should be jailed for negligence.
he has no duty to save the woman by any law so he didn't commit any crime rather the authority that chased her into the rver
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Gobhanky: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Maybe it was an iphone 7s plus
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
This man sha..Na which kind Wahala be this.
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by mfujah(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
No love in Africa.... See this useless man
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by SalamRushdie: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
I doubt if he trusted his swimming abilities to extent of saving someone , he must have thought the phone would be a credible excuse but instead shot himself in the foot , me for instance I can swim well but I don't think I have the requisite swimming strength stroke to save a drowning woman .
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by muller101(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
madridguy:
charged for what.
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Sunymoore(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Actually, he's under no obligation to save her. Nonetheless, he's a cold fellow
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by nextprince: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cubeet2:
Its no new thing that the Muslims hate the Jews. They are really dealing with you Guys in Jerusalem

Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by Nyouth: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
the only place the kind and happen in Nigeria is Lagos
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by muller101(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
If u can't swim go and learn now .
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by 8stargeneral: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Den d man is a key suspect dey should him hole him for questioning
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by 3kay945(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Would he have done same if the woman was his relative If yes am cool with him cool

I guess the dude won't say that if it were to be a fine babe.
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by meforyou1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
madridguy:
charged for what exactly?
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by emmyfizzy12(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
phayvoursky:
He would just kept his phone at the river bank and do the saving.

This guy should be jailed for negligence.
No law can jail him, but I'm sure karma is a bitch...����
Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by kelzgie: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
madridguy:
Charged for what?? Haven't you seen wen you rescue someone and then you are convicted??
Plus, the woman jumped in... It wasn't an accident..

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones by 3kay945(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I doubt if he trusted his swimming abilities to extent of saving someone , he must have thought the phone would be a credible excuse but instead shot himself in the foot , me for instance I can swim well but I don't think I have the requisite swimming strength stroke to save a drowning woman .

If you can swim well as claimed, then you can save her. Just don't go in with your clothes on. When you get to her and things seem difficult then pull away and leave. A trial is always good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Irrelevant Things An Average Nigerian Youth Indulges In / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Man Climbs, Stays On Lagos High-tension Tower For Three Hours (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.