Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State (1872 Views)

Today Just Confirmed IPOD Are Really Noise Makers. / Senate: Olujimi Takes Over Akpabio’s Seat / Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by soulpiano23(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2017
Was amazed how oyo state people allowed IPOD to take over this part of the state.thou i couldnt get the exact location but from the picture captured by GIS on IPOD news, it showed that it could only be in oyo state...Nairalanders can you help to investigate this part of oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by Guestlander: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2017
soulpiano23:
Was amazed how oyo state people allowed IPOD to take over this part of the state.thou i couldnt get the exact location but from the picture captured by GIS on IPOD news, it showed that it could only be in oyo state...Nairalanders can you help to investigate this part of oyo state.

This is obviously somewhere in iboland. Your post is childishly trying to obscure what is glaring to everyone that the houses all have brown roofs contrary to what we are made to believe here on Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by Sagay212: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Guestlander:

This is obviously somewhere in iboland. Your post is childishly trying to obscure what is glaring to everyone that the houses all have brown roofs contrary to what we are made to believe here on Nairaland.

lol...you get his mischief ...You know they have golden roofs all over biafra. These brown roofs can only be in afonja states.

7 Likes

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by soulpiano23(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2017
Guestlander:

You got that intellect needed in Nairaland but that insult is not needed

1 Like

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by Guestlander: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2017
soulpiano23:

You got that intellect needed in Nairaland but that insult is not needed

I apologize if you feel insulted. Do we also get an apology for your post which is not entirely truthful?

4 Likes

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by facelessangel: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2017
These are business men in Ibadan who are loyal to Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by MichealMbaEmeri: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2017
Lol See brown roof in the cursed republic of developers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by Anikulhapo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3967832/nnamdi-kanu-visits-ipob-high

Brainless op stole the picture from this thread

2 Likes

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by Lloydfather(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
soulpiano23:
mumuni ajirebi lukuku.
Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by CrtlAltDel: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Anikulhapo:
https://www.nairaland.com/3967832/nnamdi-kanu-visits-ipob-high

Brainless op stole the picture from this thread

"P**S & ID* **S" and lies, thanks bro I also busted their lies grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5682126_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by BabaRamota1980: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
soulpiano23:

What! Brown roof in alaibo. shocked
I cant believe what im seeing

7 Likes

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by IloveMoney: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Guestlander:

That is inside a market square in orlu village in imo state. If it were afonja, it would be a living quaters in somewhere in ibadan or oshogbo whicg are major town/cities in afonjaland.....

That is how to know IPOB is far ahead of the Nigerian government and why the government(state/federal) are having sleepless night over their activities. IPOB is powered by the ordinary man on the street, it is a people's movement funded by the people themselves. A grass root movement, more like a silent revolution that is fast spreading and you cant fight them with force or with arms. it requires leadership, diplomacy, negotiation and wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by BabaRamota1980: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Guestlander:

OP was using sarcasm to mock developers

4 Likes

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by soulpiano23(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

OP was using sarcasm to mock developers
You won the jackpot!Your IQ is high.You got the 100% points.
Great nairalander!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by soulpiano23(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
IloveMoney:

That is inside a market square in orlu village in imo state. If it were afonja, it would be a living quaters in somewhere in ibadan or oshogbo whicg are major town/cities in afonjaland.....

That is how to know IPOB is far ahead of the Nigerian government and why the government(state/federal) are having sleepless night over their activities of IPOB because IPOB is powered by the ordinary man on the street. it a people's movement funded by the people themselves. A grass root movement, more like a silent revolution that is fast spreading and you cant fight with force or with arms. it requires leadership, diplomacy, negotiation and wisdom
I will only say P** and i***t as stated by Kanu Nnamdi

2 Likes

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by lisimmo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5682126_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Mhen, I salute your attention to details!

2 Likes

Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by oladeebo: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

CrtlAltDel!
bravo!
you've deleted them!
Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by kodath(f): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
it is only a fool that will think like the op...that place is market
Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by kikake: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
IloveMoney:

That is how to know IPOB is far ahead of the Nigerian government and why the government(state/federal) are having sleepless night over their activities. IPOB is powered by the ordinary man on the street, it is a people's movement funded by the people themselves. A grass root movement, more like a silent revolution that is fast spreading and you cant fight them with force or with arms. it requires leadership, diplomacy, negotiation and wisdom

Orlu village? Do you really know Orlu? It's a large urban town, Imo states second most populated urban center after the state capital.
Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by enemybulldozer(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
soulpiano23:
TRASH!!
Nobody noticed you swerve tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by soulpiano23(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
kodath:
Another P** and an I***t
Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by soulpiano23(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
kodath:
Another P** and an I***t. - Kanu nnamdi
Re: Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State by Markfemi: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
soulpiano23:

Original post

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Pay For Destruction Of Kanu's Home By Nigerian Soldiers? / Obituary Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria's Unity Is 'negotiable' Seriake Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.