Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation (67073 Views)

Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by misterawo: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
How did Tinubu acquire his stupendous wealth and they are busy throwing insults around. Mynd44 will keep a blind eye on the insults.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
Tinubu is an international criminal with records.

Drugs

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Corruption

Robbery

Skull mining

Kidnapping

You name it..

The man won't have a place in hell and if you doubt me, here is how it's gonna go down with him on the final day..

Judgement day

Angel: Tinubu, due to your numerous sins, God has deleted your name in the book of life. At a point no angel was ready to take your case to God, so you are now a candidate for hell fire.

Tinubu: thanks, I just tried because I thought it would have been easy to fool you like I did to my Lagos people, off I go to meet my pal the devil.

Tinubu arrived at hell gate, blocked by demons

Devil: ole, oloriburuku, where do you think you are going?

Tinubu: to rest in hell of course

Devil : bros, go and creative your own hell, there can't be two captains on the same ship.

Guy you want to kill me with laughter.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Afamed: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Mr Moderator,so you mean a man who retired as a treasurer from Mobil,became a Senator and Governorr..now owns more than half of Lagos with private jets all over the place?..

.yet you all hail and eulogise him daily?..and demonise others with less acquisition of wealth through corruption llike he did but with better qualifications and work experience?..una try.

..P.S.that Chicago University thingy was a scam and under serious contention then..It was in the same league with the Speaker of HOR then,Salisu Ibrahim of fake 'Toronto'certificate..so throwing up that one is a bit dodgy undecided
Tinubu owns half of Lagos. Lol. Have you ever been to Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by adetayo234: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:
Even if the company is worth £877,at least he was doing a honest job. Wasn't Jesus a carpenter?

So, is that how he got his wealth? And I thought Igbo's are practicing Judaism, what should concern you with Jesus? Or are you not Jewish anymore?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
ipodstinks:
Go and read my post again, he worked for those two firms before working for Mobil. Now tell us here, what your CEO of you pigs and idiots was doing for a living before becoming your CEO.

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala calling a nairalander pigs and idiots.

We know "Nnamdi Kanu used the word" and against whom. But to a Nairalander or IPOB.

We will start calling the them "Monkeys and Imb.eciles" oo
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Eazybay(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
The dude no sabi book cheesy

Bro, I don't usually do this but I think we have a prob with priorities. Nnamdi Kanu is not the one living an ostentatious lifestyle, why can't we just let him be? Are you happy with the way the country is? Are you happy with the joke currently lodged in Abuja house? Please we all know Tinubu has not been entirely honest but do you have any dirt on Kanu?

Let's get a solution on the way forward, let Kanu be. Nigeria has to change and like it or not Kanu is doing better than you in applying pressure on the govt.

3 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Praktikals(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:
Had a 3.54 CGPA out of a possible 4.0 from Chicago state university
Rose to become senior auditor at Mobil (he met Fashola during this time). Retired as treasurer
Became a senator in 1992. Was chairman of the senate committe on Banking.

Guys, please dont embarrass yourselves
Why did you have to state Tinubu s CGPA. You sha want to disgrace our dilector who dropped out of University of Nsukka because he didnt make the minimum CGPA to cross to 200L. You are not being fair at all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

The truth is that Nnamdiot cownu was never engaged in any formal organisation in London. I think a thread was created asking this question sometimes back and up till the fourth page no single P & I was able to say anything reasonable and that was when I gave up on that thread.

He is just one of these hustlers on the streets of London, probably surviving on the goodwill of humanitarians, otherwise, what is that difficult in telling us his occupation in London.

He is just a fraudster-turned hustling idiot taking advantage of the jobless & gullible weed gulping illiterates.

Your Im.becile and monkey Tinubu is a saint right? His mother didnt sleep around with the Oba of Lagos to be made the Iyaloja?

Is Tinubu not a jobberman taking advantage of the almajiris, jobless and skull mining imb.ciles and black monkeys in your region?
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by shekauvsbuhari: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:
Rose to become senior auditor at Mobil (he met Fashola during this time). Retired as treasurer

and he stole so much in de process to become top political power broker. Up tinubu!
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by deji17: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
kenex4ever:
how can u explain this?

I bet you will be supporting Atiku for President in the next election, even though Atiku cannot set foot on US soil without being arrested. Whereas Tinubu enters and exits the US at will.
You actually do not care if someone is a criminal or not. Like Reno Omokri who is now carrying Atku's bag upandan, what you care about is political patronage and someone that can guarantee your crumbs

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Praktikals(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
oluwadare26:
ode ni bobo Op yi sha. Gbogbo owo to asiwaju ri nigba ti o un sise ni Mobil o to n bo family mazi kanu
Uppercut

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by 7lives: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
heysquare:

assuming he was a drug pusher as u said and he was not caught throughout d period and he successfully retired as a drug pusher dat means he s truly jagaban as fondly call and ur ppl av to come take training from him before taking thr next trip to Indonesia, Malaysia, india etc #respectjagaban
Na lie jare, if it was so easy to do drug business in America, those going to commit suicide in Malaysia, Indonesia and India will be going to America.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by bilazego(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

You didn't include his Toronto certificate.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by obidevine(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
brize:
Hello mod, do you mean that with just those little occupations he was able to buy more than half of lagos, or is there something you are not letting us know... was Tinubu a drug pusher keep on embarassing your Afonjaic self

You might get banned oohhh. Mynd44 get mind oohhh
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by obidevine(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

Actually, he might have stolen from the cofers of Lagos state but to say he was a nobody before becoming governor is false.

Heck, his mum was the Iyaloja of Lagos.

Might have?
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by madridguy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ipork everywhere.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by totorimi: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
I suspect he was one of MKO's bouncers......

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by uche77zero(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
nerodenero:
Who cares about what he was before he became a polithiefcian? Whatever he was contributed to how he became the governor and looted the state dry.
He looted the state to be the biggest economy in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Praktikals(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
The question says, "what did he do before becoming a governor" and that has been answered perfectly.

Problem is that y'all are too emotional and would end up embarrassing yourselves even more with this thread.

On the other counter thread, an ipob yoot stated the company Kanu allegedly worked and provided the company's website. I bet he wasn't quite expecting anyone to look it up.

Well, i did and this was what I saw!

The question then arises, if this was the company's net worth, how much was Kanu's salary? lipsrsealed
lol £20 per per month.
Boss, he worked as secretary in a 'compini' where his wife is a dilector. The guy has no other future ambition. No wonder he keeps going against his bail condition so that he can return to Kuje.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Like I said,this thread will help bring out the evil in them
obidevine:

Might have?
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by drotba(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nigerian youths!!!! It's all about tribalism and sentiment. we are not brothered about our future and that of our generations unborn. it is very painful reality!
These thread was just about personality profile and assessment of one of the men that has come to the limelights of our political sphere and yet look out her tribalistic and sentimental it has become!
Whether KANU or TINUBU, I think ,we the youths should be bothered about the personality of the ones who detects the tune in the political matters of this nation.
Nigerian youths should shone blind sentiments for all our own good.

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Misterdhee1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
hedonistic:

Bla bla bla. How much was his cumulative salary and compensation as a mobile employee?

And the so-called "treasurer" story is ridiculous. Is Mobil some sort of thrift society or cooperative that needs a "treasurer"? Bottom line is that his stupendous wealth today can not be justified by his record of salaried employment prior to entering politics.

Ethnic defender. Defend this.
Hahha..I am very sure you wouldn't have said this, if it was Dieziani being discussed. You would ranted about how she was an international oil professional who made millions of dollars before getting a political post..

You guys are horribly horrible.

9 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by seunmsg(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
HsLBroker:
He worked last with MOBIL and retired as an accountant

He retired as the treasurer of Mobil Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Jabioro: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kingbabu:
He worked last with MOBIL and retired as an accountant.
These people knows nothing.. how on earth can a normal breathing species compared Ahmed Bola Tinubu with Nnamidi Kanu ...

6 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by chloride6: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
femi4:
he was an activist..... June 12 93 struggle for MKO. Abeg who get that picture make he show this man

What!! He was in cahoots with Abacha , don't let that fool you ooh grin grin grin
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by bilazego(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afonjas, una no get shame, see how you all are defending corruption all because he is one of you. If it's James ibori you all would have rained curses on those celebrating him.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
They can't be compared. One is ready to die for his people,the other ensures he milks his people to the very end,so he can acquire choice properties and private jets.
Jabioro:
These people knows nothing.. how on earth can a normal breathing species compared Ahmed Bola Tinubu with Nnamidi Kanu ...
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by seunmsg(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
hedonistic:

Bla bla bla. How much was his cumulative salary and compensation as a mobile employee?

And the so-called "treasurer" story is ridiculous. Is Mobil some sort of thrift society or cooperative that needs a "treasurer"? Bottom line is that his stupendous wealth today can not be justified by his record of salaried employment prior to entering politics.

Ethnic defender. Defend this.

As treasurer, he was the head of Mobil's treasury department. When he became governor in 1999, Mobil Nigeria organised a special reception party for him.

The above however does not absolve him of corruption. If you have evidence of corruption against him, kindly make it public.

6 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by hilroy: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
I swear, pigs and idiots have suffered in the hands of Omoluabis.

Look at how they have slaughtered pigs everywhere as if the Chinese are having a reunion.

Omoluabis are making bacons with these slaughtered pigs everywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
ipodstinks:
Answer: He was as an auditor for auditing giant, Deloitte and Touche. He worked in Deloitte and Touch before returning to Nigeria to serve as an accountin executive for Mobil. So tell us what kanu was doing for a living before becoming CEO of pigs and idiots.
We can all see the effects of curse not even when it is related to that of an Idiotic Pigs.
" Our women are not only pigs and idiots but also unrepentant prostitutes" - Cownu

6 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Adebowale89(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
brize:
Hello mod, do you mean that with just those little occupations he was able to buy more than half of lagos, or is there something you are not letting us know... was Tinubu a drug pusher keep on embarassing your Afonjaic self

go back to your east to ask your orji uzor kalu same QST. I'm not a fan of tinubu but am enjoying the comments and questions not until u illiterate were digressing from the thesis of this thread. what was tinubu occupation before he ruled Lagos state, is that not the QST?

this shows majority of you who presumed to be educated are in the same lane with a layman. smh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC / Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.