Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened (733 Views)

Re: Women Searching For Husbands; My Story / I Need A Wife Here / I Am Looking To Rent A I Bedroom Flat, Can I Now Get A Wife Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2017
OK I am not really asking for so much.

Just be Presentable.
You MUST love sex cos I do.
Make sure your character is good. I don't want fights everytime.
Just be doing something Sha.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH ME IN MY ONE ROOM. Don't worry we will build mansion or let me say I will build mansion for us later

Me I will be your husband
You will eat well
I will protect you.
I will give you beautiful kids.

If you are interested, send me a PM aND I will reply. Only qualified candidates will be notified. sad

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Samelle. . Send a PM if you interested
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by donTbone(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
donTbone:
undecided undecided undecided

What are you doing here
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Elantraceey, feel free to send me a pm
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Silentscreamer(f): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Op r u a virgin?
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Op r u a virgin?
No I am not. Why you asking?
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by donTbone(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2017
DoorMasters:
What are you doing here
Came to get application for my grandma ni tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2017
donTbone:

Came to get application for my grandma ni tongue tongue tongue
grin N slots for grandmas. Only fresh babes
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Silentscreamer(f): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2017
DoorMasters:
No I am not. Why you asking?
thought u r. Anyway never mind.
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2017
Commyluv Do the needful. You never can tell
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2017
busybeei5 Don't be shy
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
thought u r. Anyway never mind.
If you are interested let me know. Position open while it lasts.

Any way slimduchess might be interested
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by donTbone(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2017
DoorMasters:
grin N slots for grandmas. Only fresh babes
I bet my grandma's Jerusalem is intact than most ladies here angry
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by donTbone(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2017
Why SILENTSCREAMER?
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2017
donTbone:

I bet my grandma's Jerusalem is intact than most ladies here angry
I disagree. You've neither climbed your grandma nor most of the ladies here. So how do you know?
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by donTbone(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2017
DoorMasters:
I disagree. You've neither climbed your grandma nor most of the ladies here. So how do you know?
You nailed it...

Am out!
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Silentscreamer(f): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2017
DoorMasters:
If you are interested let me know. Position open while it lasts.

Any way slimduchess might be interested
no women around u offline?
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
donTbone:

You nailed it...

Am out!
It's OK. But you can help me talk to Omowumeee tho. But don't persuade her much
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
no women around u offline?
A whole trust me. But right now, the whole world is a global villa. So I can get here as well. Don't you think so?
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Anaximander is right here. She might be interested
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ok... PP sent
Re: Ladies Looking For Husbands, Apply For The Post Of A Wife Here...get Screened by azeezat22(f): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
go church or mosque u go see

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Girls Are The Backbone Of Nigeria / Story: The Heat Of Virginity – Part 5 / See The Face Of A Man Who Cut-off His Pregnant Girlfriend’s Tips With Scissor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.