Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (83327 Views)

Atiku To Present DNA Test To Appeal Challenging Buhari To Do Same If Truly He Is / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

I know it must be hard for you but M-ayim is not m-miri or even m-iri and definitely not m-unyi. That's like saying m-ore is m-oat.

According to your weak research, Mayim is closer to mmiri / miri / munyi than it is to Afonja word 'omi' grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by revolt(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Instead of bringing weapons development science they're bringing DNA science.....Abel
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Cubeet2: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
baby124:
grin grin grin
This thread is hilarious. The comment that said Yoruba are philistines got me ROTFL
Lol Abeg I wan read the comment
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by herich(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cooly100:

yes it is hot air...Now take a rest!
Lol.
What a hot slap.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Eye - ayin
grin grin grin grin
Yes, even your Ayin sounds like the Igbo anya (eye), not like Yoruba oju (eye)

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

According to your weak research

A claim you regurgitate but are unable to back proving you are spouting hot air.

Mayim is closer to mmiri / miri / munyi than it is to Afonja word 'omi' grin grin

What is "omi" supposed to mean and how do you think this red herring is helping your case?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by ofem707: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Igbo and mistaken identity[color=#990000][/color]
It is quite unfortunate that a whole race like the Igbo still don't know their.ancestral place. They are still torch in and looking for where they originated. No wonder they have refused wearing their forefathers wrapper but changed to the Yoruba Buba and soro.
Their behaviours pottend thier vagueness, look at their Sizes whose ancestors never where crowns wearing different award caps decorated with all sorts of metals animal bones and very fetish materials instead of maintaining their uniqueness they run after the Yorubas leaving back their own culture.
Whatever they copied they overdo. Anyway they have no real ancestors if not why are they claiming Israel now? Small time they will Serbia their fathers migrated from Israel to Egypt. Its well.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Cubeet2: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
If you touch the Igbos, you are indirectly touching Israel thereby touching USA their closest ally.

6 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

grin grin grin grin

Cleat sounds like clit therefore ... um, nope. Google non-sequitur, you're not helping your case.

And I couldn't care less about the Yoruba translation of eye, or Ijaw or whatever other language you want to deflect to .
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Cubeet2: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
ofem707:
Igbo and mistaken identity[color=#990000][/color]
It is quite unfortunate that a whole race like the Igbo still don't know their.ancestral place. They are still torch in and looking for where they originated. No wonder they have refused wearing their forefathers wrapper but changed to the Yoruba Buba and soro.
Their behaviours pottend thier vagueness, look at their Sizes whose ancestors never where crowns wearing different award caps decorated with all sorts of metals animal bones and very fetish materials instead of maintaining their uniqueness they run after the Yorubas leaving back their own culture.
Whatever they copied they overdo. Anyway they have no real ancestors if not why are they claiming Israel now? Small time they will Serbia their fathers migrated from Israel to Egypt. Its well.
The Last time I checked the Afonjas claimed to be from Saudi Arabia,
http://naijland..co.ke/2016/04/history-and-origin-of-yoruba-people.html?m=1

while some claimed that Oduduwa was thrown from Heaven, but I thought it was the devil that was thrown out from Heaven

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Cleat sounds like clit therefore ... um, nope. Google non-sequitur, you're not helping your case.

And I couldn't care less about the Yoruba translation of eye, or Ijaw or whatever other language you want to deflect to .
Rejoice
Your fake research is leading you closer to the truth grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Rejoice
Your fake research is leading you closer to the truth grin grin grin

Your mediocre ad hominems are sending your credibility to the negative range.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Cubeet2: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
The Sons and Daughters of Saudi Ismael.
No wonder they hate the Igbos.

As recorded by one of
the earliest Yoruba historians, Reverend
Samuel Johnson (an Ọyọ convert to
Christianity), Oduduwa was the head of
an invading army from the East (a locale
often identified with Mecca, the Sudan, or
northeastern Nigeria) who established the
constitutional monarchic system of
government amongst the indigenous
population he found.

http://naijland..co.ke/2016/04/history-and-origin-of-yoruba-people.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by pellummy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
sar33:
International president Jewish voice ministries,Rabbi Jonathan Bernis and his team storm Nnewi to present confirmatory and DNA tests on the claims that the Igbo's are of Israel descent.

They were received by the chairman Caretaker committee, Nnewi North ,Prince Chukwudi Orizu, at Messianic Faith Assembly, Uruagu Nnewi.

Ngozi Obileri reports that this is their fourth visit to Anambra state in their quest to find the lost children of Israel.

According to the DNA result, it has been scientifically proven that the igbos are from Israel, from the clan of Gad precisely.

Source:http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/international-president-jewish-voice.html?m=1
Good one, you should reconcile with u lost brother, isrealite(igbo) will be lead home by there moses(kanu) ...thank God there will free space in ss and se...when ll u go home? Is the question now..no more breaking the nation b4 the nxt 40 day u can all be in isreal....just a thought
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Your mediocre ad hominems are sending your credibility to the negative range.

And fraudster, here's what Ayya actually means - a Canaanite city
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by millionaireman: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
FREE BIAFRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW

The greatest imprisonment is not being behind the walls; deprivation is.

6 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Cubeet2: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
pellummy:

Good one, you should reconcile with u lost brother, isrealite(igbo) will be lead home by there moses(kanu) ...thank God there will free space in ss and se...when ll u go home? Is the question now..no more breaking the nation b4 the nxt 40 day u can all be in isreal....just a thought
Did all the Jew in Ethiopia leave Ethiopia

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

And fraudster, here's what Ayya actually means - a Canaanite city

I repeat your research for you grin grin grin

CryptoCoinr:

Eye - ayin

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Gracebae(f): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
I heard there is a place in Enugu where they answer umuala eligwe, meaning children of heaven...How true is it?

just like their chukwu names like nwachukwu meaning child of God,

They also practice ' Osu ' just like in the bible. Others tribe use it to bash igbos not knowing that they are tunting the direct descendant of Abraham who himself and his descendants practiced Osu.

Many Christians don't know that everything about igbo tradition is in the first five books of the bible.. Igbo tradition and religion followed Abrahamic codes. They naturally practiced Judaism before the white men came with Christianity.

Even when the white men came they noticed it and documented it and then tried to destroy and erase igbo history by telling them they have no history..But with enlightenment, exposure and available information, the igbos are aggressively getting to know more about their history, where they came from and redefining themselves religiously and culturally.

my grand mom is igbo, so i have igbo blood in me and am always fascinated about them.

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

I repeat your research for you grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

I know your comprehension fails you so here is the response yet again:

CryptoCoinr:

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by hammerF: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:
If indeed you are Jewish, why are you black while other Jews are White and why do you worship Amadioha and other gods instead of Yahweh?

They took DNA and analysised it for nearly a year, came back and confirmed Igbos are Hebrew.

U are asking If indeed you are Jews?

U remind me of Satan in the bible asking Jesus, If indeed u are God do dis and dat in the wilderness during lent.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Ojiofor: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ndi wayo na ndi magomago abatala Oka.

Proudly Indigenous Igbo!

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
The fraud zenmaster claims "Hagaba" means "Let them go" even though in reality it means "head of a family of returning exiles".

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by hammerF: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gracebae:
I heard there is a place in Enugu where they answer umuala eligwe, meaning children of heaven...How true is it?

Is dat where u are from?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:
The fraud zenmaster claims "Hagaba" means "Let them go" even though in reality it means "head of a family of returning exiles".
We keep following your research method: grin grin

Hebrew word for Earth (ar-ah') ara resembles Igbo word for land ( Ani / Ala / Ana / Ale, and Ali in varying Igbo dialects)

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
hammerF:

They took DNA and analysised it for nearly a year, came back and confirmed Igbos are Hebrew.

U are asking If indeed you are Jews?
The dullardism has gone haywire. I blame APC grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

We keep following your research method: grin grin

Hebrew word for Earth (ar-ah') ara resembles Igbo word for land ( Ani / Ala / Ana / Ale, and Ali in varying Igbo dialects)

No it doesn't and that's a non-sequitur. And BTW, "ara" is Igbo for "madness" in case you think I didn't notice that slip up.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

The fraud zenmaster claims "Salu" means "Well done" but in reality it means "a Simeonite".

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

No it doesn't and that's a non-sequitur. And BTW, "ara" is Igbo for "madness" in case you think I didn't notice that slip up.
Igbo word for madness is also Ala / Ara depending on the dialect

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Maser: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Anambra bu isi Igbo. cool

I hope you're not a Yoruba masquerading as Igbo from Anambra but if you are truly from Anambra, I urge you to stop this stupidity! You're not more Anambra than me but your silliness stinks and you should apologise to other Igbos on this forum for your thoughtless indiscretion. No part of Igboland is better than the other. We're all one. Igbo nine bu ofu! Who divided us into Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Delta, Rivers etc? Is it not Hausas? Prior to the coming of the Whiteman was there anything like Anambra State or Ebonyi? Now you're here shamelessly furthering the division by trying to prove needless superiority over our brethren in other states. I honestly don't know who buys data for you kids to be coming on nairaland to embarrass the Igbo race.

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

The fraud zenmaster claims "Salu" means "Well done" but in reality it means "a Simeonite".

zenmaster the fraud claims the Hebrew "Chema" means "God knows" but it actually means "a rage".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.