Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (83210 Views)

Atiku To Present DNA Test To Appeal Challenging Buhari To Do Same If Truly He Is / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
DopeTwelve:

Yes it does." ability to identify, understand, interpret, create, communicate and compute, using printed and written materials associated with varying contexts. Literacy involves a continuum of learning in enabling individuals to achieve their goals, to develop their knowledge and potential, and to participate fully in their community and wider society"

Nsbidi is used to communicate between the igbo's and to achieve goals such as understanding the person they are writing to.

Yes. That's why it yielded no literary product. No prose. No poetry. No history. It was certainly a very effective tool of communication and learning. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by DopeTwelve: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Yes. That's why it yielded no literary product. No prose. No poetry. No history. It was certainly a very effective tool of communication and learning. Don't you think so?

The symbols are at least several centuries old—early forms appeared on excavated pottery as well as what are most likely ceramic stools and headrests from the Calabar region, with a range of dates from 400 to 1400 CE.

There are thousands of nsibidi symbols, of which over 500 have been recorded. They were once taught in a school to children.[7] Many of the signs deal with love affairs; those that deal with warfare and the sacred are kept secret.[7] Nsibidi is used on wall designs, calabashes, metals (such as bronze), leaves, swords, and tattoos.[2][8] It is primarily used by the Ekpe leopard secret society (also known as Ngbe or Egbo), which is found across Cross River among the Ekoi, Efik, Igbo people, and other nearby peoples.
http://biafrantown..com/2016/07/history-of-nsibidi-ancient-igbo.html?m=0
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
The World's Best Kept Secret

THE 1747 MAP BELOW SHOW THE KINGDOM OF JUDA (YahUDAH) IN WEST AFRICA

Shown below, the Kingdom of Juda (or Whidah) can be clearly seen in the area named the "Slave Coast" where the Portuguese first set up their slave port in 1580.

The twenty eight chapter of Deuteronomy verses 15 - 68 details the plight of the people of Yah after fleeing Jerusalem, and fifteen centries later being caught up in the transatlantic slave trade.

On today's modern maps the place is called Ouidah, which means Whydah or Judah.

SEE THAT? THE WHITES KNEW! AND THEY STILL KNOW!

BUT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW.

SO THEY SENT ObiIkenobi TO CONFUSE YOU. DON'T LET HIM.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

What 'Semitic origin' ties their men to ancient Israel? They have nothing to do with those black folks we posted.

''Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield used a computer modelling system to convert Ashkenazi Jewish DNA - the Jewish communities historically located in Europe - data into geographical information, which revealed that 90 percent of Ashkenazi Jews descend from the Greeks, Iranians and others who colonised northern Anatolia (now northern Turkey) more than 2,000 years ago before CONVERTING to Judaism.

Dr Elhaik said he believed that that three still-surviving Turkish villages – Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz – located in north-eastern Turkey made up part of the original Ashkenazi homeland and formed the nucleus that developed the modern Jewish language of Yiddish.''

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949

OUCH! grin grin

You see, wherever you read that a people ''converted to Judaism'', you KNOW they are not the original Jews.

See the guys below? These were the original Jews. Black men. They did not need to ''convert'' to Judaism. They were Judaism itself.

Yes, one Sheffield researcher whose studies were debunked by several other geneticist scholars is the ultimate authority above thousands of other studies with consistent results. I also like how it has gone from "white converts" to Turks and Iranians.

Keep on posting your nonsense pictures that don't even show what you claim from insecure Afrocentrist wackos on the internet. grin grin

I'm still yet to understand what all these have to do with mud-dwelling, Niger-Congo speaking Bantus in the hinterland forests of West Africa claiming to be Jewish.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, one Sheffield researcher whose studies were debunked by several other geneticist scholars is the ultimate authority above thousands of other studies with consistent results. I also like how it has gone from "white converts" to Turks and Iranians.

LOL... who debunked him? Ashkenazi scholars? They would wouldn't they?

Keep on posting your nonsense pictures that don't even show what you claim from insecure Afrocentrist wackos on the internet.

What? You saying those are not blacks? Well tell us how many whites or Arabs have HAIR LIKE THAT?

I'm still yet to understand what all these have to do with mud-dwelling, Niger-Congo speaking Bantus in the hinterland forests of West Africa claiming to be Jewish.

Dummy, they MIGRATED into Africa. People MIGRATED throughout history. If Africans could migrate to and populate China, India, and Europe in antiquity, why the hell could they not migrate from Israel to Africa and vice versa?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:
The World's Best Kept Secret

THE 1747 MAP BELOW SHOW THE KINGDOM OF JUDA (YahUDAH) IN WEST AFRICA

Shown below, the Kingdom of Juda (or Whidah) can be clearly seen in the area named the "Slave Coast" where the Portuguese first set up their slave port in 1580.

The twenty eight chapter of Deuteronomy verses 15 - 68 details the plight of the people of Yah after fleeing Jerusalem, and fifteen centries later being caught up in the transatlantic slave trade.

On today's modern maps the place is called Ouidah, which means Whydah or Judah.

SEE THAT? THE WHITES KNEW! AND THEY STILL KNOW!

BUT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW.

SO THEY SENT ObiIkenobi TO CONFUSE YOU. DON'T LET HIM.

Can we see the full map wherever the hell you dug up that shiit from? And get to know these Jewish people in this kingdom of Judah on Africa's coasts. You're a hell of an entertaining comedian. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Can we see the full map wherever the hell you dug up that shiit from? And get to know these Jewish people in this kingdom of Judah on Africa's coasts. You're a hell of an entertaining comedian. grin grin

See? Ignorant little boy. I will keep knocking you out with HARD EVIDENCE.

CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL MAP RENDITION AND MORE MAPS.

http://www.israeliteliving.com/maps

''The First medieval African Map was Performed by the Sr. Danville Under the Patronage of the Duke of Orleans.” Revised and Improved by Mr. Bolton(1766)

And another medieval African Map called Negroland and the adjacent countries also UPPER GUINEA showing the principal European Settlements and Distinguishing by Eman Bowen 1747 West Africa.''

http://www.perfectman.org/judah-in-africa.html
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

LOL... who debunked him? Ashkenazi scholars? They would wouldn't they?
No.....they should leave their history to some Bantu whack jobs on the internet to fabricate nonsense to whitewash their history.

What? You saying those are not blacks? Well tell us how many whites or Arabs have HAIR LIKE THAT?
All I see is a relief sculptural technique that portrays hair like that. I see nothing black about the picture. Many Jewish people are also known for their "Jewfro". Keep spinning your nonsense though. grin

Dummy, they MIGRATED into Africa. People MIGRATED throughout history. If Africans could migrate to and populate China, India, and Europe in antiquity, why the hell could they not migrate from Israel to Africa and vice versa?

Because there a a thousand and one inconsistencies in the stuupid theory that makes it extremely unlikely that Igbo migration from the Levant ever happened. All it takes is old-fashioned common sense to see the inconsistencies.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Kagawa10: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

DUMMY, Here is COPIOUS EVIDENCE drawn from identical cultural practices:

Excerpt:

1. In Igboland a woman lives apart from her
husband and does not cook for him or enter his
quarters when she is on her period, she
is seen as unclean . Even up till today such practices
occur in some parts of Igboland especially
by the traditionalists. Before a woman can enter the
palace of the Obi of Onitsha , she will be asked if she is
on period, if yes, she will be asked to stay out.

Leviticus 15: 19-20
When a woman has her monthly period, she
remains unclean, anyone who touches her or
anything she has sat on becomes unclean.

2. An Igbo man’s ancestral heritage, called “Ana Obi” is not sellable, elders will not permit this. If this is somehow done due to the influence of the West the person is considered a fool and is ostracized by the community.

1 king 21:3
I inherited this vineyard from my ancestors, and the
lord forbid that I should sell it, said Naboth.

3. Igbos have practiced the taking of a late brother's
wife into marriage after she had been widowed until
the white men came. Now it is rarely done but
except in very rural villages.

Deuteronomy 25:5
A widow of a dead man is not to be married outside the family; it is the duty of the dead man's brother to marry her.

4. In Igboland, there is a unique form of
apprenticeship in which either a male family
member or a community member will spend six(6)
years (usually in their teens to their adulthood)
working for another family. And on the seventh year, the head of the host household, who is usually the older man who brought the apprentice into his household, will establish (Igbo: idu) the apprentice
by either setting up a business for him or giving
money or tools by which to make a living.

Exodus 21:2
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve you for six
years. In the seventh year he is to be set free
without having to pay you anything.

5. In Igboland , the yam is very important to the Igbo as it is their staple crop. There are celebrations such as the New yam festival (Igbo: Iri Ji) which are held for the harvesting of the yam. New Yam festival (Igbo: Iri ji) is celebrated annually to secure a good harvest of the staple crop. Those old days it is an abomination for one to eat a new harvest before the festival. It's a tradition that you give the gods of the land first as a thanks given.

Deuteronomy 16:9
Count 7 weeks from the time that you begin to
harvest the crops, and celebrate the harvest festival
to honor the lord your God, by bringing him a
freewill offering in proportion to the blessing he has
given you. Celebrate in the lord's presence together
with your children, servants, foreigners . Be sure
that you obey my command, said the lord.

6. In Igboland it's a tradition that the male children
are circumcised on the 8th day. This tradition is still
practice till date.

Leviticus 12:3
On the eighth day, the child shall be circumcised.

7. In Igboland, there a practice known as "ile
omugwo ". After a woman has given birth to a child,
a very close and experienced relative of her, in most case her mother is required by tradition to come spend time with her and her husband. In which she is to do all the work of the wife, while the new mom’s only assignment to the baby will be to breastfeed. This goes on for a month or more. In the Igbo old tradition, at this time, the new mom lives apart from her husband, would not cook or enter his quarters.

Leviticus 12:1-4
For seven days after a woman gives birth, she is
ritually unclean as she is during her monthly period. It will be 33 days until she is ritually clean from the loss of blood; she is not to touch anything that is holy.

Mr white boy ''Obi1kenobi'', what are the odds that this is all a ''coincidence''? Do your white fathers practise the above culture?

White man angry that blacks are reclaiming their heritage.

ASHKENAZI AND ALL WHITE ''JEWS' ARE JEWSH BY CONVERSION, NOT BY BLOOD, YOU DUNCE. THERE WAS NEVER A EUROPEAN, WHITE ''JEWISH'' SETTLER COMMUNITY IN THE ANCIENT MIDDLE EAST. MANY ASHKENAZI 'JEWS' CONVERTED TO JUDAISM IN THE 11TH CENTURY AD. THEY ARE RECENT CONVERTS, NOT THE ANCIENT JEWS. I POSTED IMAGES OF ANCIENT JEWS - BLACKS. SHOW US YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR ANCIENT WHITE JEWS, LET'S SEE.

THAT'S A DIRECT CHALLENGE!!

Below are images and artefacts dated over 2,000 years old, some showing clearly negroid Jews, with short curly hair or dreadlocks, being led into Assyrian captivity.

Lol.. You can as well call the whole tribes of Nigeria jews with these rubbish posted above because Yoruba celebrates new yam festival (Odun isu tuntun and Owe), made it compulsory for the relative of a new mother to visit her for weeks, circumcise the child on the 8th day as well as gives the said child his name on that same day and so-on but I know we aint Jews and can never be, God forbids rubbish. However I will ask this, do Ibo women inherit properties from their ancestors like the Jewish women often do? Definitely No. That already debunked your claim of being a jew

Anyway, if Ibos love to be called Jews so much, we have no problem calling you one.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol.. You can as well call the whole tribes of Nigeria jews with these rubbish posted above because Yoruba celebrates new yam festival (Odun isu tuntun and Owe), made it compulsory for the relative of a new mother to visit her for weeks, circumcise the child on the 8th day as well as gives the said child his name on that same day and so-on but I know we aint Jews and can never be, God forbids rubbish. However I will ask this, do Ibo women inherit properties from their ancestors like the Jewish women often do? Definitely No. That already debunked your claim of being a jew

Anyway, if Ibos love to be called Jews so much, we have no problem calling you one.

Who is this ignorant little dunce? Dude, find your level please.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kagawa10:

Keep refusing to read/research and keep building castles in the air

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No.....they should leave their history to some Bantu whack jobs on the internet to fabricate nonsense to whitewash their history.

All I see is a relief sculptural technique that portrays hair like that. I see nothing black about the picture. Many Jewish people are also known for their "Jewfro". Keep spinning your nonsense though. grin

Because there a a thousand and one inconsistencies in the stuupid theory that makes it extremely unlikely that Igbo migration from the Levant ever happened. All it takes is old-fashioned common sense to see the inconsistencies.

EXPLAIN THIS OBI1KENOBI!!

FULL ANCIENT MAPS SHOWING THE WEST AFRICAN FOREST REGION AS THE LAND OF JUDAH.

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Kagawa10: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

Who is this ignorant little dunce? Dude, find your level please.
Lmao.. No be only Jew, you will soon see Jesus. My belle o grin
Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao.. No be only Jew, you will soon see Jesus.
My belle o grin

Yeye.

Brainless dunce. Are you able to click on the link I posted above, showing ancient mapping of the Land of Judah in West Africa, or is your phone too cheap to download images? Will you even understand what your see there? Ignorant dumb tout. Just go away. This is not your level. We're dropping hard research here for those who are educated.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

See? Ignorant little boy. I will keep knocking you out with HARD EVIDENCE.

CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL MAP RENDITION AND MORE MAPS.

''The First medieval African Map was Performed by the Sr. Danville Under the Patronage of the Duke of Orleans.” Revised and Improved by Mr. Bolton(1766)

And another medieval African Map called Negroland and the adjacent countries also UPPER GUINEA showing the principal European Settlements and Distinguishing by Eman Bowen 1747 West Africa.''

http://www.perfectman.org/judah-in-africa.html

No surprise to know after wasting several minutes of my time clicking through the links that those 2 sites are Afrocentrist propanganda sites. I'm still waiting to know the inhabitants of this ancient "Judah" kingdom and whether they're also efulefus that claim to be Jewish.

It's funny that Jews have always been a small civilization (even today, they're only an estimated 12 to 15 million across the globe) that were repeatedly conquered by the larger civilizations around them. Yet, listening to all these whack lost tribes, it seems there must be like a billion Jews on the planet. grin
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No surprise to know after wasting several minutes of my time clicking through the links that those 2 sites are Afrocentrist propanganda sites. I'm still waiting to know the inhabitants of this ancient "Judah" kingdom and whether they're also efulefus that claim to be Jewish.

ARE YOU SAYING THOSE MAPS ARE NOT GENUINE?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

We might as well dismiss your position by maintaining that you are peddling Igbo-phobic propaganda .

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
It's funny that Jews have always been a small civilization (even today, they're only an estimated 12 to 15 million across the globe) that were repeatedly conquered by the larger civilizations around them. Yet, listening to all these whack lost tribes, it seems there must be like a billion Jews on the planet. grin
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Kagawa10: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

Keep refusing to read/research and keep building castles in the air

Abeg forget research. Before the advent of the missionaries and Dan Fodio's Jihad, everyone has one God they regard as Omnipresent. Yoruba call theirs Eledumare.. Even the Greeks in the Bible call theirs the unknown God.

I don't mind calling the Ibos "jews", it's just that this is too funny to me. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kagawa10:

Abeg forget research.
Yes.
Forget research when research does not propagate Igbo-phobia grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

If just 100,000 Jews fled into Africa in 70 AD, would they not have multiplied to countless millions of people after 2000 years?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
This is an Igbo-phobic straw man argument
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Kagawa10: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

Brainless dunce. Are you able to click on the link I posted above, showing ancient mapping of the Land of Judah in West Africa, or is your phone too cheap to download images? Will you even understand what your see there? Ignorant dumb tout. Just go away. This is not your level. We're dropping hard research here for those who are educated.

Lol. Your claims are quite funny.

Anyway, Ibos are Jews, are will allowed to rest now? Lmao..
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

ARE YOU SAYING THOSE MAPS ARE NOT GENUINE?

Yes. I've tried to find any kingdom called Judah in West Africa and all I see is links to your site and other similar sites, blogs, facebook pages etc that use that site. Who are today's descendants of this Judah Kingdom. I want to know them. Simples.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Kagawa10: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

Yes.
Forget research when research does not propagate Igbo-phobia grin grin

Lol.. Did you mean the research on Ibo calling their god omnipresent or was it omnipotent? Lol.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol.. Did you mean the research on Ibo calling their god omnipresent or was it omnipotent? Lol.

You learned the words omnipresent and omnipotent from white people.
Stop re-cycling your colonial brain-washing

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by malawian0000001: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Warship:

So Igbos are black to you

Do you know the meaning of fair skin

Which tribe apart from Fulanis have a high proportion of fair skin people

What many people dont even know is that even the Fulanis are Hebrews! they are the Biblical tribe of Reuben.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

If just 100,000 Jews fled into Africa in 70 AD, would they not have multiplied to countless millions of people after 2000 years?

Nope. They were always a small tribe. Always. At least compared to ancient Egyptian, Persians, Mesopotamians, Assyrians etc.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Kagawa10: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

You learned the words omnipresent and omnipotent from white people.
Stop re-cycling your colonial brain-washing

The English meaning or does it have another English name, Jew? Lol..
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kagawa10:

The English meaning or does it have another English name, Jew? Lol..
The greek and latin meaning grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by malawian0000001: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
phreakabit:
Israel is expanding its territory, its systematic land grabbing.
They already have a Whites only settlement in Uganda and act as agents for the Western World.
Its funny how we complain about Commonwealth countries remitting money to the crown in taxes every year, but now we are trying to rope ourselves into another form of slavery?
we intend to try out this new "slavery" the one we are in now is not working out for us
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Kagawa10: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:
The greek and latin meaning grin
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. / “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.