Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (83042 Views)

Atiku To Present DNA Test To Appeal Challenging Buhari To Do Same If Truly He Is / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by ivolt: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Warship:

See frustration written all over the faces of those whose ancestor was thrown out of heaven by God for stealing and lying.

Hahahahahahahaha

Since you have no reputable history to point to and are suffering from
inferiority complex, you had to manufacture a fake origin story to suit your whims.
Unfortunately you chose an unrelated semitic middle-eastern tribe as your ancestor.

I would have educated you but it will be an exercise in futility as only
rational and enlightened person can be taught.

You can't fix stupid!

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by chineduemmao: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jabioro:
The results was written with golden pen and doctors by Jewish line.. when you're looking for your brother across Sahara desert, prepared to lost your route of historic line in droves.. Igbo should answer this question if truly they migrated from Jewish generation to East Nigeria.. what routes did their forefathers follow?
appian way ofcourse
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by phreakabit(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
alcuin:
So, there are no intelligent people in Igbo land to call a stop to this stupidity?

Even the supposed "Jews" you guys fight so hard to claim relationship with are not even the original Jews. The are assimilated Jews, Caucasians who adopted the Jewish religion in Europe.

The original Jews are the Africans of Sudan, Uganda and Ethiopia. They are black men. All the traditions of the Old Testament were black culture and spirituality.

From that region, Kingdoms were developed as migration took place in all directions. The last to be formed moving northwards the river Nile is Egypt. Moving westward, kingdoms like the Kanuri, Nupe, Bini and Igbos.

The Igbos emerged directly from Nupes and share a lot in common, in terms of culture.

So, guys stop relating with the fake Jews of Isreal....

I'd have agreed with you except for your rather imbecilic assertion that the Igbo emerged from Nupes.
Igbos are Igbos we are distinct and proud of we are.
We are no descendants of Jews or Nupes, or whoever.
We are IGBOS, plain and simple.
There is a reason we are the only ones currently in existence who speak the Igbo language.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
ivolt:
Any extra-Africa origin story for an indigenous African tribe is fake
and is a product of inferiority complex.
I am waiting for the publication of such "proof" in a reputable international
Journal.

But as usual, this comedy was directed at the ill-educated ipob youths
who understand nothing about human origin and DNA

It's funny trying to reason with them. grin It's the classic case of idioots defeating you in the art of idiocy. You don't know where to start from because you don't know how sink to their level. No international journal of repute can ever take the clowns seriously, because their claims are too absurd. And I like it that way, so that the stupidity of many Jew claimers is not exposed to the world and we don't become a laughing stock.

It is a product of inferiority complex. 99% of Igbos have no grasp of Igbo history, so the gullible minority are able to be fooled into buying Jewish fables. Some crackpot bloggers in their basements have also concocted some convoluted shiit about our Jewish history and the gullible zombies who know nothing about history and what DNA means regurgitate what they read online. The funny thing is many peddle this Jewish horseshit with pride, but they have no self-awareness to realize everybody else just laughs at them. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by ivolt: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
MrPresident1:

Yorubas are not Israelis, they are Israelites! Be clear on the difference between Israelites and Israelis.

Yoruba are JUDAH. Oduduwa, the woman, who fell from heaven is the metaphor for the fall of Judah from her place in heaven (rulership) to earth (slavery and followership)

Lamentations 2:1
2 How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!

Please stop quoting garbage when you are ready for an intellectual debate,
please mention me.

The bible is a book of jewish myths sprinkled with some distorted history,
it is not a book of history!

Mind you, Oduduwa is not a woman and did not fall from an imaginary heaven neither
is he the source of the Yoruba race, those mythical stories are for
children entertainment, I don't expect any adult to believe them.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

It's funny trying to reason with them. grin It's the classic case of idioots defeating you in the art of idiocy. You don't know where to start from because you don't know how sink to their level. No international journal of repute can ever take the clowns seriously, because their claims are too absurd. And I like it that way, so that the stupidity of many Jew claimers is not exposed to the world and we don't become a laughing stock.

It is a product of inferiority complex. 99% of Igbos have no grasp of Igbo history, so the gullible minority are able to be fooled into buying Jewish fables. Some crackpot bloggers in their basements have also concocted some convoluted shiit about our Jewish history and the gullible zombies who know nothing about history and what DNA means regurgitate what they read online. The funny thing is many peddle this Jewish horseshit with pride, but they have no self-awareness to realize everybody else just laughs at them. grin
Oga, you refuse to read/research and you only engage in recycling propaganda

8 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Cubeet2: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
phreakabit:

I'd have agreed with you except for your rather imbecilic assertion that the Igbo emerged from Nupes.
Igbos are Igbos we are distinct and proud of we are.
We are no descendants of Jews or Nupes, or whoever.
We are IGBOS, plain and simple.
There is a reason we are the only ones currently in existence who speak the Igbo language.
Nobody is forcing you to be Jew, you seem to hate the Jew but everything you use or apply in your day to day activities were made by Jews

7 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Ngokafor(f): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Humility017:

Lol....abeg
I don' laugh tire....
so confused...what concerns being a jew wit their secessionist quest?
now...I know that kanu really misleading them

..You are ignorant..i dont believe i am a Jew but if the Biafran agitation will get the support of Isreal and other strong Jewish bodies around the World,then i am all for it...and Nigeria should be worried.

IPOB agitators are way smarter than you think..This is international lobbying of the highest order...Go figure.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Get lost and stay lost!

Stay very lost and do not ever quote me again!

ivolt:

Please stop quoting garbage when you are ready for an intellectual debate,
please mention me.

The bible is a book of jewish myths sprinkled with some distorted history,
it is not a book of history!

Mind you, Oduduwa is not a woman and did not fall from an imaginary heaven neither
is he the source of the Yoruba race, those mythical stories are for
children entertainment, I don't expect any adult to believe them.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Cubeet2: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

.The Afonjas are the ones who knows nothing about their history.What's your History, you want me to believe that Oduduwa jumped down from heaven?

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Malakh: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
simply because Jacob was black and Esau white,you've forgotten they were twins remember he said Esau was red, meaning you could see the veins or hues of red blood from his skin,
Some Yoruba's Ibo's,Ijaw,Itshekiri, Fulani's,Efik as a matter Jews are in all ethinic groups of Nigeria,Africa,Europe and America,Asia, we are everywhere, we were scattered everywhere, you wonder why they say naija people are everywhere, we are also everywhere because once our King returns we shall govern the whole world,its a double-edge sword but Esau that you people like that is Israeli's will be extinct because they hate us read the book of lamentaions for proof
HajimeSaito:
If indeed you are Jewish, why are you black while other Jews are White and why do you worship Amadioha and other gods instead of Yahweh?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Esdb3: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
cheesy grin
So they want to go and struggle with Israel against Pakistani wahala and Middle East wahala? Torh let them go to Israel abeggggg
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by midfinger(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

This book "Among the Ibos of the Niger" was published around 1921 by the British G.T. Basden who lived in Igboland for about 35 years
The guy u quoted will soon shift the goal post, let's see what he types next

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by ivolt: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I blame our educational system for ignoring Nigeria's pre-colonial history,
when you leave a gap in a peoples education, charlatans will fill it up with absurdities.

The only winner here is the Israeli "scientists" who would go home with a fat
pay check for their "consulting" service.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
midfinger:
The guy u quoted will soon shift the goal post, let's see what he types next
he will probably recycle one Nigerian empty statement as usual

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Humility017(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You are ignorant..i dont believe i am a Jew but if the Biafran agitation will get the support of Isreal and other strong Jewish bodies around the World,then i am all for it...and Nigeria should be worried.

IPOB agitators are way smarter than you think..This is international lobbying of the highest order...Go figure.
you still don't get it....
these secession is not possible...
tell me restructuring I will believe...
not secession...
so you mean...all the ibos in northern, western and southern Nigeria will leave their properties and their jobs and go reside in the east...because they wanna secede...
in every state...after the indigenes....the ibos should be next in numbers....
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by ivolt: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
MrPresident1:
Get lost and stay lost!

Stay very lost and do not ever quote me again!

Why would I want to quote you again, an adult who still believes in children fantasies
is not worth debating.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by megafone: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
I painstakingly read the connections till I read Hebrew/ Ibo. Why not Igbo? Now my stomach is paining mW due to laughter that is getting uncontrollable

grin grin grin

Was Had also a thief?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by GoldNiagara(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Know about yourself IPods before screaming Afonja, upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Minemrys: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
So u mean the igalas are also jews?
[quote author=Built2last post=59178201]king Solomon was the first Black king Israel had. they have black Isrealites and Israel will never leave their own behind.

besides, the similarities are way to many between Igbos and the Jews.

Mind you, i am yet to be convinced...but the evidences are compelling.

read history below

THE GENEALOGY OF IGBOS:
The Igbos and who they are. (read and forward).
If you don't know where you are coming from definitely you will never no where you are going to, we must know our root and who we are.
I am here to give you another EDUCATIVE and INFORMATIVE masterpiece.
If you are Igbo then this write-up will help you know more about yourself and where you are coming from, but if you are not Igbo, now you have the opportunity to learn more about the Igbos and why they exhibit some of their characters.
It is a very powerful masterpiece and it took me time to gather them together.
First of all, I will want you to bring out your BIBLE because 30% percent of whatever I will say are recorded in the Holy book.
Like I said, it took me time to do this research. For those of you who think there is nothing connecting Igbos and Israelites, then I can tell you that you are wrong. Igbos are 100% Jews.
It is simply for educating the young ones and letting them know where they are coming from.
Read on to know where you fall into.
Let's begin according to Genesis 29 vs 30: JACOB had twelve (12) sons namely:
#1. Ruben
#2. Simeon
#3. Levi
#4. Judah
#5. Dan
#6. Naphtali
#7. Gad
#8. Asher
#9. Issachar
#10. Zebulun
#11. Joseph
#12. Benjamin.
The 7th son was GAD.
and according to Genesis 46 vs16. GAD had seven (7) sons namely:
Ziphon
Haggi
Shunni
Ezbon
Eri
Arodi
Areli.
Sometime in Middle East, famine struck and Jacob moved with his family and about 70 other relations to Egypt.
But before then Joseph (which was 11th son of Jacob) had already been sold to Egypt by his brothers, where he was made Governor General under a King Pharaoh.
As time goes on when the Pharaoh that knows Joseph died, they started suffering persecutions from the hand of Egyptians but ERI the 5th son of GAD foresaw the danger, persecution, and wickedness coming and he decided to leave in time with his two younger brothers, ARODI & ARELI with one of his half brothers.
They travelled through Ethiopia, Sudan and down towards West Africa through river nile and landed at a place known as AGULERI today through Omambala river in Anambra state, around 1305 BC.
(I) ERI established and lived close to the Omambala river.
He was wealthy and wise like his great grand father (Abiama) Abraham.
That is why Anambra state has the highest number of rich people in Africa.
ERI; had five (5) sons:
(1) Agulu
(2) Atta
(3) Oba
(4) Hebrew/Ibo
(5) Menri
(1) AGULU; as the first son stayed back and established in the place known as Agulu-ERI (Agulu son of ERI) in Anambra state.
(2) ATTA; moved to upward North and established a place known as "IGALA Kingdom " and that is why their overall KING is known as "Atta of IGALA" in Kogi state
(3) OBA; left and founded a place known as Oba Kingdom in Anambra state.
(4) HEBREW; which have been changed to mean Hibo or Ibo.
He was very powerful spiritual man and that is why people from this area are always very spiritual.
He left and founded Igbo-Etiti, Igbo-Adagbe, Igbo- Eze (within Nsukka and parts of Anambra).
(5) MENRI left and founded a place known as ""AgukwuNRI". NRI Kingdom.
(II). ARODI moved to a place known as "ARO- CHUKWU". Very industrious and good at arts and crafts.
(e.g: Aba Ngwa people of Aba).
ARODI gave birth to:
(1) Nembe
(2) Ngwa
(3) Abakaliki
(4) Ogoni
(5) Afikpo
(6) Aro-Ikot Ekpene (Akwa Ibom )
(7) Aro- Echie (Rivers state)

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Ironlion1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Built2last:
king Solomon was the first Black king Israel had. they have black Isrealites and Israel will never leave their own behind.

besides, the similarities are way to many between Igbos and the Jews.

Mind you, i am yet to be convinced...but the evidences are compelling.

read history below

THE GENEALOGY OF IGBOS:
The Igbos and who they are. (read and forward).
If you don't know where you are coming from definitely you will never no where you are going to, we must know our root and who we are.
I am here to give you another EDUCATIVE and INFORMATIVE masterpiece.
If you are Igbo then this write-up will help you know more about yourself and where you are coming from, but if you are not Igbo, now you have the opportunity to learn more about the Igbos and why they exhibit some of their characters.
It is a very powerful masterpiece and it took me time to gather them together.
First of all, I will want you to bring out your BIBLE because 30% percent of whatever I will say are recorded in the Holy book.
Like I said, it took me time to do this research. For those of you who think there is nothing connecting Igbos and Israelites, then I can tell you that you are wrong. Igbos are 100% Jews.
It is simply for educating the young ones and letting them know where they are coming from.
Read on to know where you fall into.
Let's begin according to Genesis 29 vs 30: JACOB had twelve (12) sons namely:
#1. Ruben
#2. Simeon
#3. Levi
#4. Judah
#5. Dan
#6. Naphtali
#7. Gad
#8. Asher
#9. Issachar
#10. Zebulun
#11. Joseph
#12. Benjamin.
The 7th son was GAD.
and according to Genesis 46 vs16. GAD had seven (7) sons namely:
Ziphon
Haggi
Shunni
Ezbon
Eri
Arodi
Areli.
Sometime in Middle East, famine struck and Jacob moved with his family and about 70 other relations to Egypt.
But before then Joseph (which was 11th son of Jacob) had already been sold to Egypt by his brothers, where he was made Governor General under a King Pharaoh.
As time goes on when the Pharaoh that knows Joseph died, they started suffering persecutions from the hand of Egyptians but ERI the 5th son of GAD foresaw the danger, persecution, and wickedness coming and he decided to leave in time with his two younger brothers, ARODI & ARELI with one of his half brothers.
They travelled through Ethiopia, Sudan and down towards West Africa through river nile and landed at a place known as AGULERI today through Omambala river in Anambra state, around 1305 BC.
(I) ERI established and lived close to the Omambala river.
He was wealthy and wise like his great grand father (Abiama) Abraham.
That is why Anambra state has the highest number of rich people in Africa.
ERI; had five (5) sons:
(1) Agulu
(2) Atta
(3) Oba
(4) Hebrew/Ibo
(5) Menri
(1) AGULU; as the first son stayed back and established in the place known as Agulu-ERI (Agulu son of ERI) in Anambra state.
(2) ATTA; moved to upward North and established a place known as "IGALA Kingdom " and that is why their overall KING is known as "Atta of IGALA" in Kogi state
(3) OBA; left and founded a place known as Oba Kingdom in Anambra state.
(4) HEBREW; which have been changed to mean Hibo or Ibo.
He was very powerful spiritual man and that is why people from this area are always very spiritual.
He left and founded Igbo-Etiti, Igbo-Adagbe, Igbo- Eze (within Nsukka and parts of Anambra).
(5) MENRI left and founded a place known as ""AgukwuNRI". NRI Kingdom.
(II). ARODI moved to a place known as "ARO- CHUKWU". Very industrious and good at arts and crafts.
(e.g: Aba Ngwa people of Aba).
ARODI gave birth to:
(1) Nembe
(2) Ngwa
(3) Abakaliki
(4) Ogoni
(5) Afikpo
(6) Aro-Ikot Ekpene (Akwa Ibom )
(7) Aro- Echie (Rivers state)
(cool Arondizuogu.
During slave trade Aro spread all over the world. America, Cuba, Brazil and "ARO-festival" is always been celebrated in CUBA.
(III). ARELI was a man with a lot of Wisdom. The native tongue of his descendants is today known as "Central Igbo". And people from this Area have the highest number of graduates and professors in Igbo land.
ARELI gave birth to:
(1) Owerri
(2) Umuahia
(3) Diobu (River state)
(4) Okigwe
(5) Orlu
(6) Nkwerre
(7) Elele (Mba Ise)
(9) Mba Ano, etc...
ERI half brothers moved and founded IJAW nationality and some parts of Edo State and many other parts of Niger Delta.
EVIDENCES and SIMILARITIES:
Now to verify some of the things I have said above.
(1) If you get to Aguleri there is a particular house known as OBI GAD (house of GAD).
Remember GAD was the 7th son of Jacob (Gen 29:30) and GAD had five (5) sons of which the last three (3) who were ERI, ARODI and ARELI and some of their half brothers left Egypt to West Africa).
The OBI GAD was the resting or relaxing place for ERI and his brothers and they named it OBI GAD in order to honour their father (GAD, the 7th son of Israel). This OBI GAD was the first house built in Igboland. This is the reason why every Igbo man always build a place called OBI/OBU in his house in honour of his father and mainly for relaxation and in the olden days, there is always a family shrine or little oracle, and why they worship Oracle then was because they left EGYPT before GOD gave 10 commandments to Moses for the Israelites, of which one of the 10 commandments is against idol worship. (even though modern day Igbos now build OBI as outside BAR without any Shrine, while some Christians don't build OBI anymore because of their beliefs). It can also be Called ERI TEMPLE.
The Obi GAD also serve as a Consulting place for some royal fathers from other community that have Direct root to ERI.
ANOTHER EVIDENCE.
(2) At the Burial place of ERI, there is a TRINITY TREE standing on the grave site.
These are three Trees but are strongly United and connected by Single Tap Root.
(3) "ADA" means first Daughter in Israel (Gen 4 vs 19- 20) and it means the same thing in Igbo language.
(4) Before an Igbo man makes a contribution in a public gathering, he will shout "Igbo kwenu " and the people will respond "Yah" and "Yah" is short form of " Yahweh.
Yahweh is the name of Jewish GOD.
(5) STAR OF DAVID AND some bronze medals Encrypted with Hebrew Codes were found in many part of the Igbo land.
(6) Israelis (Jews) manufactures 80% the world weapons and 70% of USA weapons.
Just like Igbos manufactured 80% of all the weapons used during Biafran. Which no other African nation has done.
Igbos were only defeated during the war due to Hunger policy.
By now, we would have manufacturing war weapons for Africans, and no country will have to go outside Africa to purchase weapons to fight Insurgency, if not for the bad policy of Nigeria.
Igbos are the most highly technologically inclined people in the whole of Africa.
You will also notice that Igbos always handle the post of science and technology and industry in most Nigeria ministerial post.
The first West African billionaire is from Nnewi: Chief Sir Louis Ojukwu.
The black Indigenous Vehicle Manufacturers eg:
INNOSON MOTORS AND
COSHARIS MOTORS,
Indigenous MOBILE PHONE AND COMPUTER MANUFACTURERS eg:
(A) SLOK MOBILE (Orji Uzo kalu)..
(B) ZINOX COMPUTERS (Leo Stan Ekeh).
(C) SLOT MOBILE (NNAMDI EZEIGBO)
(D) Father of internet and founder of the fastest computer in the world (PHILIP EMEAGWALI) etc.
(7) We carry home our dead ones just like the Israelites (Gen 49 vs 29-50). (Just like the Israelites, we were led or ruled by Elders and Priest.
There was no King in Israel until Samuel appointed Saul as the King of Israel and that was why Israelites were led by Prophet Moses and so many other Prophets.
CONCLUSION: Isreali Ambassador (Noah Katz) Confirmed that Igbos are Jews. (Check Daily Sun Newspapers 28th March 2004).
Therefore, Igbo are the Engine Block and Japan of Africa , no wonder an Author with international reputation, "Emefiena Ezennia" said that "In Biafra Africa Died". We are good people, we love our neighbours, we accommodate anybody. We can live everywhere and develop anywhere. It is in our blood to develop.
We need Igbos to develop Nigeria, Africa and even the world as a whole, we are God's people, a chosen generation!
Nigeria should stop the marginalization of the Igbos and the Biafrans or let them have their freedom.
For the Igbos we should know who we are, dream and think bigger, for you are the son of the most high God, the God of Abraham (Abiama) believe in yourself and work harder as it is in your blood, every parents should Igbo endeavour to teach their children Igbo language and culture all the time!
Engr. Nwaiwu Chiji.

There are few correlation here though.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Cubeet2: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

So where are their results?

Mention the name of 1, ONE scientist who carried out this study and his reputation in the community.

You make a claim, you back it. No body is under any obligation to find evidence for your claims. So do you have evidence or is this hot air?

Beta Israel of Ethiopia
Main article: Beta Israel

The Beta Israel ("House of Israel"wink are Ethiopian Jews, who were also called "Falashas" in the past. [38] Some members of the Beta Israel, as well as several Jewish scholars, believe that they are descended from the lost Tribe of Dan, as opposed to the traditional story of their descent from the Queen of Sheba .[39] They have a tradition of being connected to Jerusalem. [40] Early DNA studies showed that they were descended from Ethiopians, but in the 21st century, new studies have shown their possible descent from a few Jews who lived in either the 4th or 5th century, possibly in Sudan . [41][42][43]

[44][45] The Beta Israel made contacts with other Jewish communities in the later 20th century. After Halakhic and constitutional discussions, Israeli officials decided on March 14, 1977 that the Israeli Law of Return applied to the Beta Israel. [46]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by phreakabit(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

This book "Among the Ibos of the Niger" was published around 1921 by the British G.T. Basden who lived in Igboland for about 35 years

Published by the British you say?
The same British that had the Jewish settlement in Uganda working as spies and agents for them as far back as 1910?
I asked a question in a prior post. . . Igbo's in the past had a well detailed system of calligraphy or inscription called Nsibidi which can be verified by looking at pictures of ancient Igbo buildings. So tell me how come Igbos don't have any written detailed account of this "Exodus"?
I want to assume you are obviously educated, and we all know NO one else will write an accurate detail of someone else's history.
So how can we base our claims on the journals of a WHITE BRITISH EUROPEAN?
Let me paint it out in detail for you.

WHITE BRITISH EUROPEAN (G.T. Basden ) tells YOU ( IGBO MAN ) that you are an ISREALITE / ISRAELI ?
Makes sense right?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by jp79: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
glory be to God great things he has done. ................................................
o ya you people should go back to istrael we dont need u in naija
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Anticqz: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
this is how they will continue to deceive themselves because they lack history.smh
Igbo mumu dieeee.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
phreakabit:

Published by the British you say?
The same British that had the Jewish settlement in Uganda working as spies and agents for them as far back as 1910?
I asked a question in a prior post. . . Igbo's in the past had a well detailed system of calligraphy or inscription called Nsibidi which can be verified by looking at pictures of ancient Igbo buildings. So tell me how come Igbos don't have any written detailed account of this "Exodus"?
I want to assume you are obviously educated, and we all know NO one else will write an accurate detail of someone else's history.
So how can we base our claims on the journals of a WHITE BRITISH EUROPEAN?
Let me paint it out in detail for you.

WHITE BRITISH EUROPEAN (G.T. Basden ) tells YOU ( IGBO MAN ) that you are an ISREALITE / ISRAELI ?
Makes sense right?
Yes it makes sense because it is the outcome of anthropological, linguistic etc research.

They dont spread rumors like zoogerians

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by chi4ik(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:
If indeed you are Jewish, why are you black while other Jews are White and why do you worship Amadioha and other gods instead of Yahweh?
your frontal lobe is paralyzed. is there no black Egyptians, Tunis or even black Americans? beside, 60% of igbos are fair in completion. Igbos are the black race of Israel. or don't know what gene mutation is?

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Warship: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
jp79:
glory be to God great things he has done. ................................................
o ya you people should go back to istrael we dont need u in naija

You can't steal our land

Thieves like you won't take a virgin land we saw and occupied

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by MrPresident1: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
ivolt:

Why would I want to quote you again, an adult who still believes in children fantasies
is not worth debating.

You need to cool down and learn. The Bible contains all the mysteries and explains all the reasons why the black man is down.

When you have humbled yourself, which is your first tentative step into the hallowed temple of knowledge, your journey to enlightenment will start.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Warship: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Anticqz:
this is how they will continue to deceive themselves because they lack history.smh
Igbo mumu dieeee.

See jealousy on the faces of these Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Jabioro: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
SirMazi:

....and what make them lost their primary language to aboriginal habitant..
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by hokafor(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
If u are a very good tailor that can design quality Rabbi ropes and hats etc contact me Immediately my dressing mode is about to change. But I am still confused if some of our bishops who use church tight and offering as means of living.I hope they don't get jealous because poverty is about to knock on their doors. Thanks very much Yahweh. Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.