Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (83054 Views)

Atiku To Present DNA Test To Appeal Challenging Buhari To Do Same If Truly He Is / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Guestlander: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

please try to do some study before posting

The etymology of the word "Genesis" is Greek not Hebrew. "Ge na isi isi" may have a meaning similar to genesis but it is not related to Genesis which itself does not have a Hebrew origin.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by mykel25(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Built2last and all the people that liked his post I have a question for you

Why is it that all this states you mentioned have different languages?..... It should be same without any difference because it us normal to pass their language to their offspring.... So she should all speak same language with GAD tribe in isreal
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

I've done a search for only the first two and your image is already proving completely false.

(First) daughter - bath
Lion - aryeh
Dont be a lazy researcher.

http://www.hebrewigbo.com/linguistic.html

6 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by LEXYCOM: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
So I am an igbolite shocked
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by drnoel: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:
If indeed you are Jewish, why are you black while other Jews are White and why do you worship Amadioha and other gods instead of Yahweh?

Charlatan all of em
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by MadCow1: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
I hope that these Igbos forming Jews and Judahism realise that the Jews don't believe that Jesus is the messiah.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by scholes0(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
These ones too are jews??

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5767741_fbimg1501943261069_jpeg53bfc500e5e2b32eb8068a5143340aa9

How are these ones different from Baba Femi on my street or Nosa's daddy in Benin?

Some Africans and their complex issues sef. smh.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Guestlander:

The etymology of the word "Genesis" is Greek not Hebrew.
Buy this book and read so you will stop arguing in the air

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
MadCow1:
I hope that these Igbos forming Jews and Judahism realise that the Jews don't believe that Jesus is the messiah.
Igbo Omenala also did not believe that Jesus is the messiah.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Dont be a lazy researcher.

http://www.hebrewigbo.com/linguistic.html

Linking me to "hebrewigbo" is one way to reduce your credibility to almost zero.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by babasolution: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=zenmaster post=59181966]
Please read + research more and stop arguing on the basis of PERSONAL INCREDULITY.[/quote

even if its true,the igbos should stop seeking whitey approval,they want whitey to endorse them as jews,if they are jews then they are jews,they dont need israels approval
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Linking me to "hebrewigbo" is one way to reduce your credibility to almost zero.
Will CNN help your rumor mongering ?

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Maximus85(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

This video can help you grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj23lYn95Dc&t=192s

If Everyone was black until Noah, It also mean that Adam was Black, and if that is so, It means God is Black because he created Adam in his image and likeness. Wow! Tiri Gbosa for you. The first blackman mentioned in the Bible is The Ethiopian Eunuch. Abeg stop all these fabrications jare.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

I've done a search for only the first two and your image is already proving completely false.

(First) daughter - bath
Lion - aryeh

More to show zenmaster's image is absolute nonsense:

Market - markoleth

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
babasolution:

even if its true,the igbos should stop seeking whitey approval,they want whitey to endorse them as jews,if they are jews then they are jews,they dont need israels approval

Jews are not white, that is why Hitler and other Europeans persecuted them for centuries.

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by stanluiz(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sagay212:
Please allow these ipods enjoy at least a day of feeling like real humans. Abeg let us allow them enjoy their new found identity. They are Jews biko. Make them just enjoy this thread. Them don too suffer for NL.
pained afonja!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Guestlander: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Buy this book and read so you will stop arguing in the air

Is "Genesis" Hebrew? I'm not interested in reading conspiracy theories, facts only.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Will CNN help your rumor mongering ?

CNN that has been caught spreading fake news in the US numerous times? Are you kidding me?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by brytee: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:
If indeed you are Jewish, why are you black while other Jews are White and why do you worship Amadioha and other gods instead of Yahweh?

Go and read genesis in the bible for ur answers and stop arguing blindly and foolishly.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Orpe7(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
The outcast sons of israel grin
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Minemrys: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You need an urgent visit to the psychiatric ward. Very urgently.
what bro? I just askd a questi0n.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

CNN that has been caught spreading fake news in the US numerous times? Are you kidding me?
What of this 1921 book by GT Basden

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by phreakabit(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cubeet2:
There is nothing like division here, Its your choice nobody is forcing you to be Jew, I never stated that I hate being Igbo.

I am Igbo and my ancestors are Jew, its my choice.
The same way its your choice not to be Jew.

Wouldn't that automatically make you a Jew?
Have you ever heard about the Ham and Shem theory in relation to blacks?
Would it be coincidental that Nnamdi Kanu said that "Blacks are evil and Satan is a Black man" ?
By all indication I think the West is pushing an Agenda of self hate and division here, targeting the most independent minded Africans they can find being the Igbos. Because trust me, if anyone will break the hold of Europeans (including the USA) on Africa and Africans, it is the Igbos.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Market - markoleth
Very weak research work

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
MadCow1:

Biggest of it all. Oya start renouncing Christianity for Judaism
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Warship:

So Igbos are black to you

Do you know the meaning of fair skin

Which tribe apart from Fulanis have a high proportion of fair skin people

Akwa Ibom and Kogi people, are they also Israelites?

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by otokx(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
ollah1:

Biggest of it all. Oya start renouncing Christianity for Judaism
Zoo-philic thinking pattern

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
brytee:

Go and read genesis in the bible for ur answers and stop arguing blindly and foolishly.

OT is now important. I thought it's done and dusted since Jesus came on board. Why cherry pick verses?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by stanluiz(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Anticqz:
this is how they will continue to deceive themselves because they lack history.smh
Igbo mumu dieeee.
olodo do you know your history?

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Very weak research work

Mediocre rebuttal.

CryptoCoinr:

Market - markoleth

Even more:

Eye - ayin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Napoleondegreat: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Imaging that they have unbanned me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.