Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Real Source Of My Wealth- Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Source Of My Wealth- Pastor David Ibiyeomie (2257 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Source Of My Wealth- Pastor David Ibiyeomie by phcitytv(f): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pastor David Ibiyeomie is a Nigerian pastor, televangelist, author, and educationist. He is the founder and senior pastor of Salvation Ministries, in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

Early life
Ibiyeomie was born on October 21, 1962, in Bonny Island, Rivers State His parents were natives of Bolo Town, a place situated in the Ogu/Bolo LGA of Rivers State, Nigeria....
pastor David reveals his wealth so his member can also be like him and enjoy life here on earth and also make heaven
see more
http://www.phcitytv.com/2017/07/phcitytv-vetran-of-month-phcitytvdavid.html

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: How Pastor Obadare Exit His Body! / He Will Judge The World Soon. Will You Be Save? 5 Minuites To Go / Is It Necessary To Pray Loudly And Aggressively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.