Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat (34158 Views)

Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Won ti get e..
Jazz!!
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by nextprince: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:
One word=afonjas .
Address the issue and stop attaching tribal coloration.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by bastien: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
I'm not understanding, how did she get access to her mom account

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Okoyiboz3: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
NCAN correspodent reporting live from Delta....analysis has shown that no Egbeyinka can be found in biafra...because Egbeyinka is like Soyinka,The notorious cultist,and since Soyinka is from the land of EWEDU,ndi ofe mmanu.....
that means,the couple must be Afonjas!! because,any crime,like gay,fraud or skull mining, they are kings in it ! thats their area of concentration....

That same Soyinka supported Biafra when your father was wearing female clothes to avoid joining the Biafran Army.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Kashbwoyjnr: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
NCAN correspodent reporting live from Delta....analysis has shown that no Egbeyinka can be found in biafra...because Egbeyinka is like Soyinka,The notorious cultist,and since Soyinka is from the land of EWEDU,ndi ofe mmanu.....
that means,the couple must be Afonjas!! because,any crime,like gay,fraud or skull mining, they are kings in it ! thats their area of concentration....
nice report SERGENT

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

That same Soyinka supported Biafra when your father was wearing female clothes to avoid joining the Biafran Army.
Cultist are usually violent!,they support anything war

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by amzee(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
Your mumu na 1st class.
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
nice report SERGENT
thank you sir!....am working hard to be promoted to check point rank

4 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
See as them make suya dey hungry pson.
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Okoyiboz3: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:

Piglets are always idiotic. They are not bothered about their future and just scavenge for food to eat.
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:
One word=afonjas .

Afonja banana fall on you.
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Rolly22(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Piglets are always idiotic. They are not bothered about their future and just scavenge for food to eat.
Better scavenge for food than exhuming and scavenging dead bodies !

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
bobokunlexzy:

Omo ale olori pelebe
Omo ale jati jati..Ndi Ofe mmanu..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
amzee:
Your mumu na 1st class.
thats why,you're my role model

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Okoyiboz3: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
Better scavenge for food than exhuming and scavenging dead bodies !

Like your grandparents did during the Civil War?
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by dominique(f): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

Address the issue and stop attaching tribal coloration.

Don't you do same to other tribes?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by amzee(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
thats why,you're my role model
God forbid
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by nextprince: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
dominique:

Don't you do same to other tribes?

I think you quoted the wrong person ma.

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Truckpusher(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
emeijeh:
Namecheckers are proudly beating their chests and beating their drums heavily........food don done

How is our sister state chapter doing?
I am reporting from Benin City.
NCAN Port Harcourt chapter reporting for duty.

Who duped who ? Abi na dem dem ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Kokaine(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ayeleeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... Ibosi oöooooooooooooooo
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by liri(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ordinary suya caused this matter....if its now sharwama nkor!!!...
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by bobokunlexzy: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Effiezynews:

grin
Effiezynews:

See Painment. E pain am die
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Like your grandparents did during the Civil War?
No like the present, "Kayodes,Olabodes and Kehindes" do in this present century!

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
if not them , who else

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by naptu2: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by edudguy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
MODIFIED:
FTC
i dedicate this FTC to all the guys who beat their girlfriends..i want to say that the almighty Gawd of thunder and lighting shall purnish u all Women Beaters......if u want to show ur manliness why don't u go and join the army to fight Boko Haram in Borno ? bastard
Wait, with the way you guys (Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa) insult each other on Nairaland is pathetic. Everything turns to insult, death wish among other things. And I think the mods key into this by bringing religious and ethnic matters to FP so that people (tribes) can freely insult each other. Very soon Biafrans will start and Yorubas will follow suit. That kind of hate is toxic. Scotland wanted to secede from the U.K but I never heard of insults and deathwish. Every story pushed to FP is either on ethnic and religious issues. I hardly come here again because of the hatred that come out from people

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by osuofia2(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Happy topic for Igbos....NCAN
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by edudguy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
You see yourself. Soyinka established the cult to fight against opression during his days in the university. It was not a violent group. Unfortunately cults have been turned upside down

I think you should always know history before saying (or in this case writing) things.
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by osuofia2(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
MODIFIED:
FTC
i dedicate this FTC to all the guys who beat their girlfriends..i want to say that the almighty Gawd of thunder and lighting shall purnish u all Women Beaters......if u want to show ur manliness why don't u go and join the army to fight Boko Haram in Borno ? bastard
Sergeant your news analyses is superb ... More bullet to your rifle.... Over sir

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
MODIFIED:
FTC

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by dominique(f): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

I think you quoted the wrong person ma.

No sir, I quoted the right person. If you're quick to throw darts if the crime was committed by someone from the 'potor' region, you shouldn't complain if others are doing same to your region. No tribe or region without criminals, by attacking a tribe will only lead to a reprisal and back and forth attacks. Let's put a stop to all these tribal bantering, nothing good comes out of it

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata / Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) / US Seeks To Seize $2 Million From Nigerian Man Arrested For Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.