Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat (34159 Views)

Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by ashjay001(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
NCAN correspodent reporting live from Delta....analysis has shown that no Egbeyinka can be found in biafra...because Egbeyinka is like Soyinka,The notorious cultist,and since Soyinka is from the land of EWEDU,ndi ofe mmanu.....
that means,the couple must be Afonjas!! because,any crime,like gay,fraud or skull mining, they are kings in it ! thats their area of concentration....
MODIFIED:
FTC
i dedicate this FTC to all the guys who beat their girlfriends..i want to say that the almighty Gawd of thunder and lighting shall purnish u all Women Beaters......if u want to show ur manliness why don't u go and join the army to fight Boko Haram in Borno ? bastard

Hypocrite!

On one side bashing men who disrespect women by physical assault, yet sees nothing wrong in bashing a respected tribe n their women combined!?

Ewu!
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by reyscrub(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
That is why its good for parent to but suya for their children so as to get use to it else they mighty misbehave when it is once they eat it from stranger. By warm parents.
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
ashjay001:

Hypocrite!

On one side bashing men who disrespect women by physical assault, yet sees nothing wrong in bashing a respected tribe n their women combined!?

Ewu!
Signs of guity conciense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
osuofia2:

Sergeant your news analyses is superb ... More bullet to your rifle.... Over sir
Thank you sir.......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
edudguy:
You see yourself. Soyinka established the cult to fight against opression during his days in the university. It was not a violent group. Unfortunately cults have been turned upside down

I think you should always know history before saying (or in this case writing) things.
Ok sir.....but why couldn't he make it look honourable ? ok check,Nnamdi Azikiwe introduced radical journalism and it helped boost the nations morale to achieve democracy ....why was Soyinka's method of fighting oppression a negative one ?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by mexxmoney: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

Rather than addressing the issue, I know tribal bigots will soon smear the whole thread with bigoted comments.

You just painted a portrait of yourself. You are one of those I have noted who always make comments full of tribal bigotry on nairaland. The change you seek should begin with you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

Rather than addressing the issue, I know tribal bigots will soon smear the whole thread with bigoted comments.
We are here already!

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by MainoCooks(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Some will say it is jazz grin
She didn't even have to eat, they could also have blown a powder in her face and she would have given them every penny.
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Leez(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
dominique:

Don't you do same to other tribes?
d clown is a huge tribalist always attacking igbos
wen its dm dy say no trial attack bt if d thread was about igbo pips u will see tribalism at its peak

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by luminouz(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:
One word=afonjas .
U may be pretty but ur actually shallow....
Am disappointed with ur ass

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by grandstar(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
The woman is stupid and those that believe this bullshit are more stupider!

What school did you go to please?
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Ewedegubbler: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Go for thanksgiving woman. You are lucky that they didnt mind your skull...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by goingape1: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
NCAN correspodent reporting live from Delta....analysis has shown that no Egbeyinka can be found in biafra...because Egbeyinka is like Soyinka,The notorious cultist,and since Soyinka is from the land of EWEDU,ndi ofe mmanu.....
that means,the couple must be Afonjas!! because,any crime,like gay,fraud or skull mining, they are kings in it ! thats their area of concentration....
MODIFIED:
FTC
i dedicate this FTC to all the guys who beat their girlfriends..i want to say that the almighty Gawd of thunder and lighting shall purnish u all Women Beaters......if u want to show ur manliness why don't u go and join the army to fight Boko Haram in Borno ? bastard
NCAN reporting from Lagos.

we have verify the suspect and therefore confirm the statement above.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
goingape1:
NCAN reporting from Lagos.

we have verify the victim and therefore confirm the statement above.
thank you fellow...please always remember to wear helmet or luck ur neck with strong pass word when going to check names,because person tell me say AFONJAs dy kidnap human heads nowadays...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by muller101(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

see who is talking. Bigot in Chief

2 Likes

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by edudguy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
Ok sir.....but why couldn't he make it look honourable ? ok check,Nnamdi Azikiwe introduced radical journalism and it helped boost the nations morale to achieve democracy ....why was Soyinka's method of fighting oppression a negative one ?
Don't you understand? It was not a violent group. It was a group formed to protest injustice in the university
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
edudguy:
Don't you understand? It was not a violent group. It was a group formed to protest injustice in the university
So,how come they now have some dangerous arrogant monikers such as Capn. Blood ? why then do they fight ? if it was a non violent group,why was the school too hot for Soyinka that he graduated with a 3rd class ? befor claiming 2nd class ? if actually it was a peaceful group,why did he run to London ?
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by brain54(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
MODIFIED:
FTC
na all this kian mumu report u go sabi. beta go get brain. and some pips go de like ur comment self.
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
modelmike7:

why are some people intentionally foolish like this?!
were u not the one that started this nonsense?

Just go through ur previous comments and tell us if u have any right to criticize ur fellow bigot!

U and the dude u quoted are birds of same feathers.

U guys have succeeded in bringing tribalism into nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by mechanics(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
foolish couple, they want to eat where they didn't sow.
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by ashjay001(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
Signs of guity conciense
tongue

I dont physically assault anybody!!? Esp ladies(maybe in bedtongue)!

I'm too coded for that!? What I dislike, is hypocrisy in any guise! I drag it out into d open(when I can be bothered) n masturbate all over it!

Bloody hypocrite! U can assault only afonja women, but leave other women out of it!
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Donvalentino55(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
MODIFIED:
FTC

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by bestpunterever: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
MODIFIED:
FTC
ur Mumu na high level
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by edudguy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
squash47:
So,how come they now have some dangerous arrogant monikers such as Capn. Blood ? why then do they fight ? if it was a non violent group,why was the school too hot for Soyinka that he graduated with a 3rd class ? befor claiming 2nd class ? if actually it was a peaceful group,why did he run to London ?
Lol. Who told you Soyinka came out with a 3rd class. Guy please google things before saying things. When did he go to London
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by gozzlin: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

You're one of the worst bigots on here. So shut your trap!

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by walosky(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
oshe11:
suya wen hypnotise her no make her forgt her pin

She is a lienus

Bros, na wah ooo!

I tyre no be say I tube, shuo!

So shes is in custody of her mother's ATM and knows d pin

Well, what a pity....na ur people dem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by squash47(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
edudguy:
Lol. Who told you Soyinka came out with a 3rd class. Guy please google things before saying things. When did he go to London
Read in between the lines

1 Like

Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
were u not the one that started this nonsense?

Just go through ur previous comments and tell us if u have any right to criticize ur fellow bigot!

U and the dude u quoted are birds of same feathers.

U guys have succeeded in bringing tribalism into nairaland
with your moniker, you don't deserve a response from me.....
So keep on reveling in your name!
Henceforth, TTTH!!!
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=modelmike7 post=59186834]
![/quote[b]]Take care[/b]
Re: Lady Transfers Mom’s N275,000 To A Couple After Feast Of Suya Meat by hAlexandro(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin onijekuje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) / US Seeks To Seize $2 Million From Nigerian Man Arrested For Romance Scam / Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.