Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 (6013 Views)

'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / Girls: 15 Pet Names To Turn Him On In 2017 [LEARN TODAY] / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
it's good to be back writing after my self-imposed exile. for matured guys ready to enter a relationship, there are different reasons why you should not consider a girl in her late teens (after being attracted by their developing body). Some reasons are:

1) They are naive
The girls within this category are new to the subject of love, hence quickly throw into the towel and love blindly. Do not start a relationship with them when you know it's not going to develop into something serious. You are aware that they are not matured enough, so why rush? Note that there is no title given to a serial heart-breaker.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
2) For the sake of their studies
I assume some of us have younger sisters and we wish them the best. So avoid dating girls in their late teens so they can maintain focus in their studies. Once they start getting intimate, they miss it. Wait and just be a friend or an adviser until they get to 20 - 21 and probably through with studies.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
3)They lack commitment
Girls around this age are just going into a relationship to experiment out of curosity. You are not guaranteed loyalty and a long time affection. With time, they fall out of love and go for another. So don't be surprised that she is double-dating or not in it for real. Unlike the advanced ladies who are ready to settle.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
4) They are carefree
Grooming a teen in a relationship could be demanding and tiring as well. You have to start spelling out so many things to them over and over again. The following becomes a recurrent decimal: 'Always tidy the room.' 'Be serious with a career' 'keep your body neat at all times' and so on.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by cuteguy123(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Who they even date girls under 21 self? Talk less of 15-19? Child abuse.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
sad
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
dat one na child abuse na cheesy
maybe na northern nigeria dem fit regard dis as normal.
girl wey never develop breast and ukwu..
mba oooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Ultraolu: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
space booked , op u beta givme a gud reason unless

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by WeirdoNg: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:
mba oooo
Bros even in Northern Nigeria girls within that age bracket are still kids
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:
mba oooo
u may wanna think twice. Nowadays nineteen years r fully equipped

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
They are still having teenage dreams

They have just learn about a certain prince charming in their primaty school fairy tale books not to long, so they are still searching for the fantancy they were taught

Sadly for them fantasy hardly turn into reality cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by newyorks(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=Stellie post=59180499] u may wanna think twice. Nowadays nineteen years r fully equipped[/quotei love ur philosophy "love doesn't exist" incase we meet 2moro.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
cuteguy123:
Who they even date girls under 21 self? Talk less of 15-19? Child abuse.
it happens a lot o. You don't, doesn't mean others do not.

What matters is how we guys handle some certain things. A girl just 14 self in some areas start developing feelings due to western exposure. We need to enlighten them and not fall in.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
5)They are too emotional
Young girls do crazy things for love. It's no longer a big news that some girls take sniper when heart broken. If you just want a fling with her, think twice. What if she gets pregnant after you lure her and she innocently dies while trying to terminate the baby? Your conscience will prick you if she does something crazy for your sake. Date matured girls as they can manage risks. They are also less dramatic.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Jman06(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
My only problem with girls in that age bracket is that they make so much shakara because they haven't tasted much heart breaks.

The heart breaks are good because they help reset most girls' heads and make them come to terms with reality.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
sad
why that face? I get the feeling you belong to this category tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stellie:
space booked , op u beta givme a gud reason unless
you can come back and make your observation. Work on the thread has been completed smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jman06:
My only problem with girls in that age bracket is that they make so much shakara because they haven't tasted much heart breaks.

The heart breaks are good because they help reset most girls' heads and make them come to terms with reality.
hrtbreak gud? Hmmm i feel lyk brking ur hrt now cool
Jman06:

hrtbreak gud? Hmmm i feel lyk brking ur hrt now
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Jman06(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stellie:
hrtbreak gud? Hmmm i feel lyk brking ur hrt now coolhrtbreak gud? Hmmm i feel lyk brking ur hrt now
My heart is made of iron, so you can't break it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Ups01(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
They're still daydreaming. Looking for who to buy them iPhone 6. Nonsense
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
redbeans:
you can come back and make your observation. Work on the thread has been completed smiley
aryt dear swit op, nice write up buh i only agree wit ur numb four, and i think d age shud b to 18 becus hmm 18 , 19 arent dat bad 4 a relationship, atleast u cn teach her and guide in d way u want, shes gonna follow u, although age doesnt matter buh wen i was 18 i wasnt naive , if u mess wit me i cud fuuk u up left right and center, young gals(above 18) r cool though buh ur numb 4 is reali correct cus d guy is gona do alot of corrections lol buh its fun, to d guys am gonna advise u to take dem serious or leave dem , dont cheat and dont lie. If u want a fling bobrisky wants uwink

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jman06:
My heart is made of iron, so you can't break it.
hmmmmmm hrt of iron , i think am in love
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Jman06(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stellie:
hmmmmmm hrt of iron , i think am in love
Wow! That's great. I'm in love too!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jman06:
Wow! That's great. I'm in love too!
hahaha and u say i cnt break ur hrt,i cud mk u love me lyk mad and disintegrate every piece of ur hrt . mk i just sorry for u
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Jman06(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stellie:
hahaha and u say i cnt break ur hrt,i cud mk u love me lyk mad and disintegrate every piece of ur hrt . mk i just sorry for u
I understood your scope and was deliberately playing along. You can't break my heart!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:
mba oooo
good reasoning as per your first and second sentence. Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:
dat one na child abuse na cheesy maybe na northern nigeria dem fit regard dis as normal. girl wey never develop breast and ukwu.. mba oooo
lookatew monsiour smiley
And if you see a 17-year-old well developed??

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
redbeans:
why that face? I get the feeling you belong to this category tongue
Yes, I do.
Missed you tho
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunshineG:
They are still having teenage dreams

They have just learn about a certain prince charming in their primaty school fairy tale books not to long, so they are still searching for the fantancy they were taught

Sadly for them fantasy hardly turn into reality cheesy
exactly. Happy ending is a mirage at that young age. So we need to help them outgrow their young dreams.

That's if they'll listen sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stellie:
u may wanna think twice. Nowadays nineteen years r fully equipped
about to be equipped but not yet dere cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
WeirdoNg:
Bros even in Northern Nigeria girls within that age bracket are still kids
hmmm so why do their parents marry dem off to old men?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Without Makeup. Didnt Know She Was Ugly Like This. DAMN! PICS / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.