Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (56179 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I have no issues with Igbos until Jonathan defeat @ the polls

We are saying the same thing. Just put differently.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Sanchez01: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
MasterChen:
Lol....But weren't this the same people supporting the Shinwetalu guy this morning?
How you beat me to this, I have no clue. It is funny how they all claimed Chinwetalu is a son of the soil and how the Northerners are not sons of their own soil when they respond.

If what Kanu has is violence and madness, I sure believe there is a brand of madness in Nigeria which outclasses his. My deepest fears is to Igbos in the North. They don't deserve this under £1000 wahala.

15 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by EmeeNaka: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
RoyalUc:

If Igbos are Nigerians, then it is expected for them to obey the law of the land. Nobody, yes nobody has the right to quit any citizen from any region in Nigeria but if we must stay together, let's do so with respect for one another and for our dear Nation. Promoting the destruction of a Nation is treason.
you should be telling Northern youths to respect the law of the land and not Igbos residing in North. Tell me, what exactly is the wrong thing the Igbo residents did in North that warrants the unlawful and treasonable expulsion threat from the Northern youth? Can you say what Igbos in the North did?

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ngokafor(f): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
As if Nigeria ended in 1966 pogrom, last last, millions will be killed like 1967-1970 and pray you and your family will not be consumed. Preach hate get hate back

..You claim to be Igbo and you are jubilating that your fellow Igbos might be killed in the north??. shocked....It is only an evil being who would harbour such thoughts...Are the Igbos in the north members of IPOB you have a problem with?

My hunch tells me you are not Igbo but an impostor..best believe that the fire you and your SW brethren here and beyond are stoking hoping it would consume Igbos alone shall not spare you lots as well...We shall see.

14 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's funny how some idiots like Yyeske don't see what is happening. It all started with "I hate IPOB not Igbo". Like you said, they're just using IPOB as an excuse to go on hating Igbos like they've been doing since we came in contact with them.
You forgot to warn IPOB miscreants and Nnamdi kanu that their name calling and hate will harm other Igbos outside Igboland

18 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by eunisam: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
very soon eyes go clear.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
One Nigeria is not realistic.....

The country has gone down the drain.

A referendum will address this tension.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You claim to be Igbo and you are jubilating that your fellow Igbos might be killed in the north??. shocked....It is only an evil being who would harbour such thoughts...Are the Igbos in the north members of IPOB you have a problem with?

My hunch tells me you are not Igbo but an impostor..best believe that the fire you and your SW brethren here and beyond are stoking hoping it would consume Igbos alone shall not spare you lots as well...We shall see.
Tell me more, I've always warned IPOB miscreants to be careful with their hateful speeches, did you warn them? What plans do you have for millions coming back because even your god Nnamdi kanu has no plans for them

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ngokafor(f): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell me more, I've always warned IPOB miscreants to be careful with their hateful speeches, did you warn them? What plans do you have for millions coming back because even your god Nnamdi kanu has no plans for them

I have made my point..bye.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by DocHMD: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I understand where he is coming from. Nnamdi Kanu is mainly the beginner of this hate speech issue but he is speaking like an Igbo hating Igbo by saying that Igbo people will be killed in our millions like 67.

Oba akiolu's lagoon speech, was it 'love speech'?

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by FriendNG: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
EmeeNaka:
you should be telling Northern youths to respect the law of the land and not Igbos residing in North. Tell me, what exactly is the wrong thing the Igbo residents did in North that warrants the unlawful and treasonable expulsion threat from the Northern youth? Can you say what Igbos in the North did?

They may not have done anything but God has warn us to fear an evil that will affect not only the wrong doers. When Ipob were insulting north in radio biafra they did not listen to this warning.

For Example if a boy is abusing drugs in ur area and you keep quiet bcux it is not my child, sooner or later your child and many other children will start learning from him. They will form uncontrollable cult that may turn to be violent.

When Kanu was preaching hate nobody caution him, even the non Ipob members are silently happy thinking it is all well we are not affected.

And fear the Fitnah (affliction and trial, etc.) which affects not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong (but it may afflict all the good and the bad people) ....... Quran

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by freshest4live: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
DocHMD:

Oba akiolu's lagoon speech, was it 'love speech'?
That's another problem, hate speeches everywhere, l think our rotten constitution(according to a senior advocate) must also be amended to address hate speeches from all quarters.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's obvious that most Igbo posters here are already scared of what may befall the great Igbo nation because of the hate speeches emanating from IPOB and Nnamdi kanu. 1967-2017, no lesson learnt.
I just pray everything is resolved amicably

12 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by DocHMD: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
I love this...I think it's time to set this country on fire once and for all since you demented buffoons want to do 'one naijeriyya' with people you hate.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
At this point in time, the best thing to do is to watch from the sidelines and fervently wait for hostilities to begin by the 1st of October.

We really need clarity about the destination of this ship called Nigeria.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Afam4eva(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
pazienza:

When you have time, go to facebook and search out for Igbos like , Ifeyinwa China Onyeabo, Chinwendu Carlos etc.

These are hard core Igbo nationalists, with unquenchable hate for IPOB,they constantly put up scathing remarks about IPOB, yet they know when an Igbo hater is trying to hide behind IPOB to unleash Igbophobia, and they often deal mercilessly with such people.

A real Igbo might hate IPOB, but he can never fail to defend Igbo integrity from haters, nor will he \condone attempts to bring harm to Igbos, be they IPOB or non IPOB members.

When you see a supposedly Igbo man rejoicing over a threat directed towards Igbo people, you know you are dealing with an Arewa /Odua impostor.
This is one of the things i was trying to teach the likes of Abagworo and Beremx. When they were supporting Buhari, it wasn't a big deal for me or anyone but it's the fact that they thought supporting Buhari was tantamount to always joining our haters to insult us and it seems to be that only Igbos display this form of stockholm syndrome.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

I have made my point..bye.
You yapped nothing so off my mentions

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by RoyalUc(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

Hate speeches has been going on in Nigerian life forever. Nnamdi Kanu despite making his fair share of hate speeches did not start it.

Yes, he didn't start it but his is the catalyst that has brought Nigeria to where we are now.
You use to support that by saying "the zoo must fall."
Whatever happens, we will all remember this season and tell our children the actual truth - not like the different versions of the civil war story.

12 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by freshest4live: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
DocHMD:
I love this...I think it's time to set this country on fire once and for all since you demented buffoons want to do 'one naijeriyya' with people you hate.
If you set the country on fire, pray that the fire do not come close to your loved ones and the other innocent ones who have nothing to do with Biafra and Arewa.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

This is one of the things i was trying to teach the likes of Abagworo and Beremx. When they were supporting Buhari, it wasn't a big deal for me or anyone but it's the fact that they thought supporting Buhari was tantamount to always joining our haters to insult us and it seems to be that only Igbos display this form of stockholm syndrome.
Hope you're already making moves to get out of Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
DocHMD:

If most Nigerians had their way, igbos will have their new country before dawn. Our collective hindrance are the political elites who rip us off in the name of "One Nigeria"

It is not so hard to see that a Yoruba man is extra cautious when dealing with an Igbo man because of lack of trust.

We would get there soon enough.

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by EmeeNaka: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
FriendNG:

They may not have done anything but God has warn us to fear an evil that will affect not only the wrong doers. When Ipob where insulting north in radio biafra they did not listen to this warning.

And fear the Fitnah (affliction and trial, etc.) which affects not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong (but it may afflict all the good and the bad people) ....... Quran
do you now mean that Arewa youths are the affliction to Igbos resident in the North?
Well, I am not afraid of Nigeria division neither are many igbos . Whatever the Northern youth plan, they should bring it on.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by FriendNG: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
EmeeNaka:
do you now mean that Arewa youths are the affliction to Igbos resident in the North?
Well, I am not afraid of Nigeria division neither are many igbos . Whatever the Northern youth plan, they should bring it on.

Ofcourse yes, they are not the actual people who preach hate but Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by pazienza(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

Abagworo suffers from personality disorder. He had an Ikwerre maternal upbringing, more often than not, his Igbo hating Ikwerre part overrides his senses.

Beremx seem to have realized her errors and had since backtracked in her Yorubaphilic ways.

10 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
RoyalUc:

Please if you don't have what to say just read other people's comment and go away.
What sort of a person will want his brothers killed because they are not living in their home states or because they don't support his/her ideology?
Remember, greater number of Igbos died in their homes in the last war. Please join hands and preach peace and not war.
[/s]

Thanks
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by IkpuMmadu: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Yes it is very avoidable! How? Igbos should move back enmasse to the east. We are down playing the root cause of this problem: xenophobia. The big two dominant tribes (Hausa and Yoruba)are beginning to feel uncomfortable with harbouring igbos in their millions in towns and cities. Doubt me at your peril. The Igbos have continually shied away from fixing the outward migration issues that they have. Now other tribes have now realized that there is an underlying factor which pushes out the best of igbo minds out of the east once they attain maturity in search of greener pastures. Only the igbo tribe can fix this problem. The Federal Government would not fix it. I as an individual (and a Yoruba man at that) admit that I feel a certain unease with seeing so many igbos in yorubaland. It is a ticking time bomb which needs to be fixed by only the Igbos. What chases igbo men and women from the east?

Igbo's have also compounded the problem by being very rude visitors to various towns and cities. This is specifically characterized by Igbos' penchant for labeling any town where they have a sizeable population as a "no man's land" which riles up the indigenous population to no end. If nothing urgent or concrete is done to solve the igbo problem in Nigeria soon enough, we are on the verge of witnessing a genocide which would trump that of the Hutu and Tutsi genocide by far. Till then, the majority of sane Nigerians will stayed glued to Social media and enjoy the opportunity to witness unfortunate incidents leading up to an avoidable human disaster of gargantuan proportions.

Igbo land is not empty

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by IkpuMmadu: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
pazienza:

Abagworo suffers from personality disorder. He had an Ikwerre maternal upbringing, more often than not, his Igbo hating Ikwerre part overrides his senses.

Beremx seem to have realized her errors and had since backtracked in her Yorubaphilic ways.

LoL

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Babacele: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
nothing shall happen except KANU fathers the Nov 18 Frankenstein monster.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Igbo land is not empty

It is very scanty though. I spent one year there for grad school.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ikology(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
fratermathy:
What of the anti-Hausa/Yoruba music that is also in circulation in the East?

It is easy to play the victim when the truth is half-revealed.

That said, no one should have to live in fear in his own nation. The federal government has to seat up to its duty of engaging the hate propaganda permeating the Nigerian political stratosphere of the day.

Secession can be successfully accomplished without hate messages and threats to lives and properties.

Kindly produce the anti Hausa hate speech in circulation in the east.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by DocHMD: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

If most Nigerians had their way, igbos will have their new country before dawn. Our collective hindrance are the political elites who rip us off in the name of "One Nigeria"

It is not so hard to see that a Yoruba man is extra cautious when dealing with an Igbo man because of lack of trust.

We would get there soon enough.

1). Muslim yoruba, hausas and fulani does NOT equate to other nigerians. No matter how you pray to your Allah for Tribes in the SS to hate Igbos, you'd have to chill because that prayer remains futile. grin

2.) Help us to help you. We want out, seperate from you lots. Shouting 'leave our lands' will not cut it for you zoogerians. If you are sincere prevail on your politician and reps to support referendum of the East, it is easiest way to have your land free from Igbo whom you love hate but who really don't give toss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by ApexPredator: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hopefully this time Foreign governments sit it out and let us duke it out, man to man. cool

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rocks Celebrant At A Birthday Party (Photo) / Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.