Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) (55202 Views)

COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
so many people in this her condition have survived it and they did by praying. she is already announcing her death....social media has turned something else
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Obdk: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProfEinstein:
She did not match any poison ,she either has diabetic foot ulcer or an infection. Africans and our superstitious mentality.mtchewwww

Pls shut up. Dat tin is called enye ure... It kill slowly.

I ve seen 11 office pin removed from a 20 year old girls body...

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
goldbim:
Omg!aside the medical and financial assistance,she really needs moral support..i pray help locates her soonest and people around her will pay attention to her..she's fighting a big battle for her to put up such post..!

Send money instead of prayers.

You can be the help she deserves.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by LordKushmann(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
bebe2:

Tnk u oo, me don rest for naija pple mata.

Their way of thinking pass me.

So you don't believe it's possible to lay a poison mine for someone to march.. When last did you go to your village? I've my scars to prove from my own encounter. Three of my right toes are neurologically damaged, can't grip right anymore cos the nerves are weak.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by goldbim(f): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Send money instead of prayers.

You can be the help she deserves.
I was actually expecting this..and you really think this is about money??smh!..c
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
He! ...is the cutting of head the easiest solution to Leg trouble?

Think again...life is more than that..joo
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
goldbim:
I was actually expecting this..and you really think this is about money??smh!..c

No. It is about prayers. Prayers without good deed is dead. Sell one of your gold necklaces and save a life, if you care.

\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by MrTour: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
I have always wondered why they refer to this sort of foot ulcer as poison because, say a person swallows poison it doesn't just go straight to the foot and cause such ulcer. Some people said it is sent by air which i will never believe, i was very curious so i dug further;

I did further research and had a better explanation for this. Some of these cases are naturally foot ulcers but all of them are attributed to evil doers in Nigerian.

Some evil minded people actually inflict it, here is how they do it;

They go to a herbalist and collect a poisonous venom which they insert into your shoes via tiny syringe or a pin, they will insert such pin inside the shoes you mistakenly leave at your door step, as soon as you put your foot into those shoes, that tiny needle pierces through your foot which you may just think is a tiny piece of nail, at this point the venom is contaminated and its just a matter of time before the person start having swollen foot.

ProfEinstein:
She did not match any poison ,she either has diabetic foot ulcer or an infection. Africans and our superstitious mentality.mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
I hope there will be enough rice and star beer to go round that day her yellow pawpaw boobs should be reserve for me , grin
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by bebe2(f): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
LordKushmann:

So you don't believe it's possible to lay a poison mine for someone to march.. When last did you go to your village? I've my scars to prove from my own encounter. Three of my right toes are neurologically damaged, can't grip right anymore cos the nerves are weak.

My brother I don't believe oo,

It happens in my maternal village, they will say someone shot them with an arrow ( utahgba) but I don't believe any of those stories . It probably an infection or some sort of disease.

Dats how my sister in law almost killed herself, she had fibroid but was saying it's her step mother that is worrying her. She was drinking bottles of olive oil while bleeding to death. It was wen I visited Nigeria I took her to the hospital were she was operated on, that was 6yrs ago, we no dey hear "arrow, arrow, arrow" fir her mouth again.

No machine works without breaking down the human body is very complicated, it's bound to malfunction sometimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
A Nigerian lady, Ebisike Victoria Chinyere, took to Facebook to invite her friends to her own burial because she has no money to treat herself.

The Imo state born who seemed to have given up in life, when asked what her ailment was she said she stepped on poison and has no money to treat herself and she can only afford rat poison to terminate her life!

She wrote;

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN u re cordially invited to my burial ceremoney on de 31st of August 2017 As I DonT Have Money To Continue My Treatment Can Afford 50NairA To Buy Rat Killer To Terminate My Life

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/lady-invites-everyone-to-her-burial.html

Can you imagine people and question @Christopher Ibeh #Areyousick?
No she is not sick,only shooting a movie.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by bebe2(f): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
goldbim:

Yes , it's all about the money.

She didn't say she is short of prayers, she is short of money for her treatment

3 Likes

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by bebe2(f): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Obdk:

Yea, this scenario sounds more believable.

But the native doctor striking a mirror and the victim dies ? Dats unbelievable.

Nb : pls don't insult. Just an intelligent debate.

And u can agree to disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by doctokwus: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Obdk:

The explanation is simple:
She most likely has a diabetic condition or 'severe' blood infection causing sepsis that has led to a gangrenous foot.
In both you don't feel any sensation in the affected foot so u can even step on nails or have several pin pricks or piercings without even being aware.
Pls,it isn't poison.There was an underlying condition and the lady having stepped on an infected substance ("poison"wink,just made it worse.The "poison" is not the original cause of her condition.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Caleycash(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
lathrowinger:
Ipob Girl, Buh nnamdi kunu get money to campaign nah... or meet Kc limpopo
Good things will elude in this life!
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by doctorgold(m): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
a person is in need and people that can easily help out will tell you to go and pray to God.
How did we even get here sef.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by 2016v2017: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Preshochyx:
Stop telling her to pray, help her... Faith without work is baseless.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by jessetom(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
All these greedy bastards will come and be sayinzg "You are healed in Jesus name"
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by hokafor(m): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Sorry girl u Will not die
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Obdk: 12:19am On Aug 06, 2017
bebe2:

Yea, this scenario sounds more believable.

But the native doctor striking a mirror and the victim dies ? Dats unbelievable.

Nb : pls don't insult. Just an intelligent debate.

And u can agree to disagree.

I don't think PLS SHUT UP is insult
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by top4: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2017
pls don't loose hope. God is in control. in addition people should asist her. also how much do you need for the treatment? so that people should donate whatever what one can afford. I think no amount is small. u can also release your bank account details if the admin will not bound your post.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by shegzydowski(m): 1:05am On Aug 06, 2017
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN you're honourable invited to my inbox As I DonT Have Money To buy bleaching cream (190,000)from bobrisky i Can only Afford 50NairA To Buy vaesline so please render any help so that i will be able to buy from bobrisky! smiley
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by TEYA: 2:12am On Aug 06, 2017
ProfEinstein:

bebe2:

i have seen many people suffer and die with such ailments and because of these funny beliefs of ours they don't even seek medical care but continue jumping from one herbalist to the other. I know one that died recently in PH. They told him if he visits the hospital he will die. He refused to go to see the doctor and he died.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:21am On Aug 06, 2017
222Martins:
Too much education made you forget your root. Believe it or not, science has its limitations. In Ala Igbo, that thing on this lady's leg is called "Achi Ere" and it is a poison that takes effect when you step on it. There's another one called "Agba Belt." Upon all the books i have read about science and all the rest, i will never fail to acknowledge the reality on ground. Keep deceiving yourself. Who no know no go know undecided undecided

I don't even know what stand to take. As a Christian scientist with deep African traditional knowledge, couple with exposure to world class medicine, it is a challenge to deal with these issues.

Just last month, someone had something that looked exactly like this, the person was treated somewhere in Anambra. It was traditional, they charged only #40k only.

But clinically, this is not new. Most people are diabetic without knowing it. Over time, it destroys fine blood vessels and nerves. Diabetis is silent killer. As those small vessels are destroyed, blood supply to the area becomes limited and tissues die eventually.

The worst case scenario is amputation..

Checking all of these would help;

Blood sugar A1C
Blood pressure
Vitamin D level
Cholesterol level
Kidney function
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by AdeKamal(m): 4:33am On Aug 06, 2017
undecided
Young03:
She should visit Tb Joshua or apostle sule asap

In fact una fr ebube muonso fit help u

Like seriously..
.. abi she should Pray and seek medical attention undecided
Young03:
She should visit Tb Joshua or apostle sule asap

In fact una fr ebube muonso fit help u

Like seriously..
.. abi she should Pray and seek medical attention
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by virus05(m): 5:08am On Aug 06, 2017
sonnie10:

I don't even know what stand to take. As a Christian scientist with deep African traditional knowledge, couple with exposure to world class medicine, it is a challenge to deal with these issues.

Just last month, someone had something that looked exactly like this, the person was treated somewhere in Anambra. It was traditional, they charged only #40k only.

But clinically, this is not new. Most people are diabetic without knowing it. Over time, it destroys fine blood vessels and nerves. Diabetis is silent killer. As those small vessels are destroyed, blood supply to the area becomes limited and tissues die eventually.

The worst case scenario is amputation..

Checking all of these would help;

Blood sugar A1C
Blood pressure
Vitamin D level
Cholesterol level
Kidney function

Oga u dey talk trash. i no no whether u wan just argue.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Namzy(m): 6:33am On Aug 06, 2017
222Martins:
Too much education made you forget your root. Believe it or not, science has its limitations. In Ala Igbo, that thing on this lady's leg is called "Achi Ere" and it is a poison that takes effect when you step on it. There's another one called "Agba Belt." Upon all the books i have read about science and all the rest, i will never fail to acknowledge the reality on ground. Keep deceiving yourself. Who no know no go know undecided undecided
I pity you bro seriously and pity those that have lost some sense in believing what you posted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Biafrareform(m): 6:38am On Aug 06, 2017
If you want to help her, reach her from the phone no there

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by midehi2(f): 7:05am On Aug 06, 2017
bebe2:

babe come to my side let me throw u that thing, ur brain go reset about naija mentality.

#fact#
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerians always like their pastors saying *Pray to God* for money especially but pastors collect money from members,Y dont pastors pray to God to drop money from heaven undecided
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by dee02(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Let her die abeg. undecided
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2017
May God heal her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ultrasound Scan Machine For Sale In Nigeria(lagos) / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre / Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.