Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) (55199 Views)

COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Sall(m): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=karimla post=59188712]Go to church and pray sister for JESUS heals

Abi u feel say ur sin too much for God to forgive
He is a merciful God... Go and get your healing sister[/quote

Pray you said . You mean she has not been praying already or doesn't know how to pray. Instead of looking for a way out you are asking her to pray . Who prayer done help for this recession.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2017
This is where the governor should come in. Please his excellency chief Rochas Okorocha, Help her. God will reward you.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerians hardly have any practical solution to any problem. Everything is pray pray pray pray. Where has all our prayers led us to in this country? It's very obvious that the lady is subtly asking for assistance, as if she hasn't prayed enough.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2017
brize:
From the comments, 2 people has indicated interest to help her out, am sure more will still come....

inbox me your acct no.......

why cant i send msg to you, will like to help....
You will deduct from their comments that they may not have strong tie with this lady.... but guess what?? they are Igbos and takes pride in showing love to one another.

Igbo nwe mmadu daluu nu ooo....... anyi bu ofu , anyi kajala akaja

If you removed ethnicity from your thoughts, will your brain not function?.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2017
brize:
From the comments, 2 people has indicated interest to help her out, am sure more will still come....

You will deduct from their comments that they may not have strong tie with this lady.... but guess what?? they are Igbos and takes pride in showing love to one another.

u nid help
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by carsy(f): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Etizz:
she need money for treatment ....its not like prayers don't work but she complains about finances not prayers, so if u wanna help send some cash and stop Dis prayer thing......as at dis stage of her life, she prays more Dan anybody....

Thank u.. Nigerians r just too over religious. she needs money not prayers. nd r dz prayers evn genuine frm their heart? just "u r healed in Jesus name"
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by tboy4uk(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2017
222Martins:
Too much education made you forget your root. Believe it or not, science has its limitations. In Ala Igbo, that thing on this lady's leg is called "Achi Ere" and it is a poison that takes effect when you step on it. There's another one called "Agba Belt." Upon all the books i have read about science and all the rest, i will never fail to acknowledge the reality on ground. Keep deceiving yourself. Who no know no go know undecided undecided

It is very unfortunate that we have so called 'educated' adults who spread ignorance and falsehood in our society. This lady needs proper medical attention in a hospital. This is 2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2017
brize:

You seem to ignore the fact that those ignorantly advising her to pray are also Igbos, even the FTC that asked a silly question is Igbo.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by tabaski: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Caringguy:
RIP in advance lipsrsealed
choi!
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2017
fk001:
If she wants to beg for help this is not the right way.

Do you know how long she must've been begging for help without any?
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2017
sonnie10:

I don't even know what stand to take. As a Christian scientist with deep African traditional knowledge, couple with exposure to world class medicine, it is a challenge to deal with these issues.

Just last month, someone had something that looked exactly like this, the person was treated somewhere in Anambra. It was traditional, they charged only #40k only.

But clinically, this is not new. Most people are diabetic without knowing it. Over time, it destroys fine blood vessels and nerves. Diabetis is silent killer. As those small vessels are destroyed, blood supply to the area becomes limited and tissues die eventually.

The worst case scenario is amputation..

Checking all of these would help;

Blood sugar A1C
Blood pressure
Vitamin D level
Cholesterol level
Kidney function

very very nicely put! tirigbosaa! for you best comment on his topic!
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by izicooo(f): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2017
wish her a miraculous recovery, but on the other hand I don't blame her, life's problems never seem to come to an end. Sometimes death seems to be an option since its the final stage to life's problems.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Paradigmpastor: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Igbos and money making tricks are like..... Someone help me with dat Zuma meme... grin grin grin... Na joke ooo
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Smooth278(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2017
God bless Ik Robson Osas the only one who offered to help her out...
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by BAYLAN: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:
She should visit Tb Joshua or apostle sule asap

In fact una fr ebube muonso fit help u

Where are these Magicians that used to perform miracles I think this is an opportunity to gain more popularity if they can heal this Lady.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Hassanjr(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2017
[color=#000000][/color] g may money fall on u
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by TheArchangel(f): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2017
222Martins:
Too much education made you forget your root. Believe it or not, science has its limitations. In Ala Igbo, that thing on this lady's leg is called "Achi Ere" and it is a poison that takes effect when you step on it. There's another one called "Agba Belt." Upon all the books i have read about science and all the rest, i will never fail to acknowledge the reality on ground. Keep deceiving yourself. Who no know no go know undecided undecided
check Google on buruli ulcer caused by mycobacterium ulceran
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by BAYLAN: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:

I think this Lady should immediately visit all these Magicians that used to do miracles may be she can get healed.

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
222Martins:
Holy crap. Too much superstition from the childhood.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
222Martins:
Are you for real. I think it is time to give up on the youths of this backward country, and you are supposed to be a Jew as well smh..That was how one ibo guy told me last month that his father told him that the vulture always lay two eggs, one will turn to a fly and one will be a vulture. I was convulsed with laughter that day. Wise up
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by dquantom: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
It is good to pray but can also give if you have. Do not let the case be like that of a traveler on the road to Jericho. The priest and pastor passed by without helping the victim. They may as well have told him "oh, it is well with you brother, be of good cheers"
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by khalids: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na wa for naija people oo

Someone is in need of help.....you heard is medical....you did not ask if its treatable and what she needs in order to get good treatment..

All they are saying is pray....In as much as i believe prayer is important.....that is not the issues here

The people saying pray, is that what they do when they are sick.......
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by andyanders: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:

Exactly. They should take her there please.Nothing God cannot do.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Rooney44(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Preshochyx:
Stop telling her to pray, help her... Faith without work is baseless.

My dear.. I just weak

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by ultron12345: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
222Martins:

It is bewildering how people confidently spew trash on this forum.......its just sad that majority of Nigerians think like you.....and that's why this country is always backwards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ultrasound Scan Machine For Sale In Nigeria(lagos) / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre / Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.