Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Account After 12 Years Of Trading - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Account After 12 Years Of Trading (3017 Views)

Opinion: Arthur Eze & Company Had It Coming / First Largest Container Vessel Berth In Onne Port After 12 Years / Flood Displaces Residents In Owerri After 12-Hour Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Account After 12 Years Of Trading by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Igbo Jews won't like this

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Account After 12 Years Of Trading by SonofDevil: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Apostle suleman is a scammer, because he has money....scams members of his church.
Nnamdi kanu is a scammer because because he doesn't have money..can you are how crazy you people are?
apostle has a registered and verified business while namadi KANU doesn't have any but a phony company registered for fraud and it doesn't exist spot the difference
Namadi KANU is a fraudster with no job or occupation

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Account After 12 Years Of Trading by dlondonbadboy: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2017
SonofDevil:
apostle has a registered and verified business while namadi KANU doesn't have any but a phony company registered for fraud and it doesn't exist spot the difference
Namadi KANU is a fraudster with no job or occupation

Woe unto you if all men speak well of you _Jesus of Nazareth.

And i don't expect the son of the devil to speak well of a prophet of God..I really don't.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Account After 12 Years Of Trading by SonofDevil: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2017
quote author=dlondonbadboy post=59198437]

And i don't expect the son of the devil to speak well of a prophet of God..I really don't.[/quote] whatever my point is namadi KANU is a con artist just like uwazurike that made more than 300millions from the sale of Biafra passports with no embassy.

I thought almajiris were worse but Igbo illiterates beat them to the award of the most gullible set of human on earth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Account After 12 Years Of Trading by SonofDevil: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

And i don't expect the son of the devil to speak well of a prophet of God..I really don't.
whatever my point is namadi KANU is a con artist just like uwazurike that made more than 300millions from the sale of Biafra passports with no embassy.

I thought almajiris were worse but Igbo illiterates beat them to the award of the most gullible set of human on earth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Account After 12 Years Of Trading by dlondonbadboy: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2017
SonofDevil:
whatever my point is namadi KANU is a con artist just like uwazurike that made more than 300millions from the sale of Biafra passports with no embassy.

Aiit, later na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Account After 12 Years Of Trading by GameGod(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

So? What's your point?
That's why God keeps cursing you lot with devilish leaders in Nigerarea because you people love corruption!!
My point: Nnamdi cownu is a worthless vagabond and a yahoo yahoo boy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Account After 12 Years Of Trading by dlondonbadboy: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
GameGod:

My point: Nnamdi cownu is a worthless vagabond and a yahoo yahoo boy.

K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Dr Nwoye Will Transform Anambra.. Billionaire Arthur Eze (Photos) / Throw Back Photo: Ihedioha Celebrating His Victory With Hope Uzodinma In 2019. / United Nations Children Fund Commend Ogun State's Efforts Towards Child Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.