Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

"Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB (18679 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / 'Boycott 2019 Election' - Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB In New Year Speech (Audio) / "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by whitebeard(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I know goons like you will believe this yoloba junk. BIAFRA IS VERY MUCH ALIVE that is why it is killing you lotsgrin grin
even u know I am saying the truth.

3 Likes

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2017
whitebeard:
even u know I am saying the truth.
How do you know you're saying the truth? Your biggest problem is that you swallow every junk you see on the media as long as it is anti biafra you will swallow it. I don't do that because I know that zoogeria hates anything biafra and that means they cannot see or write anything good about biafra its as simple as that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by whitebeard(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
How do you know you're saying the truth? Your biggest problem is that you swallow every junk you see on the media as long as it is anti biafra you will swallow it. I don't do that because I know that zoogeria hates anything biafra and that means they cannot see or write anything good about biafra its as simple as that.
u know it actually the same thing, biafrans hate Nigerians and would believed anything about Nigeria that's bad. Ipob also swallow every junk on media.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by eunisam: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2017
MASSOB seems to have been relegated since the time of...can't remember
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2017
whitebeard:
u know it actually the same thing, biafrans hate Nigerians and would believed anything about Nigeria that's bad. Ipob also swallow every junk on media.
IPOB hate zoogeria yes that is the truth! But they don't swallow every junk that comes their way because they already know how zoogeria works that is why they're unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by koropotopoto: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
omenka:
The same way Kanu turned them into Pigs and Idiots. cheesy
[/s]
claptrap

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by koropotopoto: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
omenka:
The One you see today is just nothing but a carefully crafted fraud by a very broke niggur who was living from hand to mouth in the UK. cheesy
[/s]
feeling funky with those likes that was giving to you by your fellow old men grin

it's already stale

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by koropotopoto: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Okay my Potor Woman. cheesy
[/s]
better than mma i

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by koropotopoto: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Okay my Potor Rasta Man. cheesy
[/s]
better than mpa i

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by koropotopoto: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
omenka:
No koment! cheesy
[/s]
Shatap

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Yyeske(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2017
EmeeNaka:
We must vote to remove Obiano. Nobody can stop that. Anambra must be
Observe your nsala and nkwobi with Hero drink that day, leave the rest to us on ground

3 Likes

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by waledeji(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Shatap
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
better than mpa i
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
feeling funky with those likes that was giving to you by your fellow old men grin

it's already stale
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
claptrap
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
better than mpa i

You have dedicated your miserable life to always follow omenka upandan on this forum,

While Omenka is having the fun of his life over iPod matter, you are here wallowing in bitterness everyday because of omenka posts and comments. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No kill yourself because of omenka matter o

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Even a goat knows that election will hold in Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by koropotopoto: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
waledeji:

You have dedicated your miserable life to always follow omenka upandan on this forum,

While Omenka is having the fun of his life over iPod matter, you are here wallowing in bitterness everyday because of omenka posts and comments. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No kill yourself because of omenka matter o
[/s]
Rubbish
i follow who i want to follow
i reply who i want to reply
so there's nothing you or your old play mates omenka can do about it
i enjoy smooching his old head daily and it's fun...
it has been more than a year now and ain't planing to leave soon

so keep crying away your heart
anumanu

2 Likes

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by waledeji(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2017
koropotopoto:

ok oooo remember that when i follow you to other sections of nairaland grin

welcome boy ask those that i freed it's never a funny experience for them

If you like follow me to my house, that's your own cup of tea

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by nextprince: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
The day someone uploaded his pictures here was the day my disdain for the pesky little thing turned to sympathy. Dude is living "rough". cheesy

I imagine if living in my mentions brings him succour, the least I can do is ignore him. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by 0b100100111: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin grin

Never seen a lots so confused

I just wish both faction can confront each other so they can reduce there population by a million or 2million grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Cubeet2: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:
Everyone know that Igbos are one of the most dangerous terrorist group in the world
Terrorist group that has not killed anybody, while boko haram has been killing right from day 1.

I know Ipob only terrorises the stupid, selfish, pest One Nigerianist but in a peaceful way.

You think United Nations and the rest of the World are Dumb, they are aware of what's happening in Nigeria, Remembered Burutai still has a case with them.

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2017
koropotopoto:

ok oooo remember that when i follow you to other sections of nairaland grin

welcome boy ask those that i freed it's never a funny experience for them

Guy you self, shame all this guys including Omenka by uploading your pics and prove them wrong
Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Naziridamos: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
No koment! cheesy

For your mind , your dream is coming true, as u u never in your life want to lose Igbo in this slave trade called zuoogeria, wen the election comes , omenka come and vote in anambra , efuluefu tongue

3 Likes

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by ivolt: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Smart Anambra men and Women are gearing for the election
while jobless ipob online chest beaters think the election will not hold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Naziridamos: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Omenka and sarki the two old fools , Osy come eat

1 Like

Re: "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB by Cubeet2: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
The One you see today is just nothing but a carefully crafted fraud by a very broke niggur who was living from hand to mouth in the UK. cheesy
If there is a state that should ask for division of Nigeria it should be Benue state, Fulani herdsmen really dealt with the state, maim their people, rape their children and women, destroyed a who village (Agatu) The king had to run out of the village.
Till the extent it became a regular occurrences there.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you think these people are ready to stop if they haven't Fully Islamize and taken control of the middle belt?

I stayed in Jos for a very long time, I have experienced so many things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed / Timi Frank Exposes Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki / Moment Lai Mohammed Said Atiku Will Be Questioned Over Bank PHB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.