Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? (19325 Views)

Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Roum(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2017
e get some girls where bn tidy dia fada for bible....my people na sin b dat?
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Kowor(f): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2017
A necessary evil.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by alklas(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Do what is right and let d consequence follow!!
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Beedude(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2017
MhizzAJ:
It is WRONG.
No day look female members dress for church...anyone that wants to commit fornication will commit it irrespective of how the opposite gender is dressed
U are right but not totally right grin
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Roydonzy87: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Sex is good period

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2017
This is my view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2017
sayentease:

As a christian, the urge to commit fornication is high except we want to deceive ourselves because our sisters are not even helping us with the kind of clothes they wear to church

Please discuss
This is rapist tendency
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2017
Beedude:

U are right but not totally right grin

cheesy okay...hbd 2 u
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by VickyRotex(f): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I'm in total support of it. There is no way you will employ someone without interviewing him or her and there is no way you will buy even a brand new car without first test driving it. I no fit carry dead body put for house.

Cc: vickyrotex

Hebrews 13vs4

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by muller101(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2017
RealSniper:
Please I want to know what is the difference between primarital sex and fornication?
the difference is the pronunciation and spelling
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Abdogood(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2017
How sweet would the world be if there was no sex, 10% tithing.

If there is need to reproduce, you just split in two like Amoeba. Lobatan.

Apple is sweet and good once tested. It takes God's intervention to have self control.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Beedude(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
Thats called compounding your sin. thats adultery. if you had married the first woman you slept with you will not have that problem. and once you are in this type of situation you can never have a happy marriage if you decide to marry. because whomever it is in your house is not your wife. people wonder why most marriages are violent and unhappy. THATS YOUR ANSWER. YOU ARE NOT WITH YOUR OWN WIFE. YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE ELSES WIFE AND GOD WILL MAKE SURE THAT MARRIAGE IS FULL OF MISERY AND PAIN. ITS PUNISHMENT
Very funny. No marriage is without trials. Let's start from the days of Adam and Eve that God joined togeda himself. Abraham and Sarah also faced theirs. One thing am sure of is that as a man or woman having premarital sex or not doesn't guarantee a successful marriage. Even our pastors divorce, some people prayed and fasted and never had sex before marriage and things didnt work out . God will never choose a wife for u or run ur relationship for u. Relationship is about 2 people who are ready to make things work after then God will assist u. All these ur talk of a relationship full of misery cos of premarital sex make me feel we still av a long way to go in religion aspect in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Earthrealmlord: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Shelloween:
My view as a Christian is that it's bad.

My view as a human being, if God really wanted us to shy away from premarital sex.... Why then did He let us to sexually mature early? ( How am I supposed to wait till marriage?) sexual tempation we get from girls, is more than the temptation Satan gave Jesus Christ.

''sexual temptation we get from girls, is more than the temptation Satan gave Jesus Christ''

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Beedude(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy okay...hbd 2 u
Thanks dear
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by eboiga(f): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2017
What about people that were raped? In everything,God knows best
sukkot:
Forget what the world does. everybody will be judged based on their wrongdoings. question is do you want to reap judgement ? if the answer is NO you ignore what the world is doing and follow the right path. make sure before you yansh someone lol ( the word yansh is funny ) they are the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. thats what you do. and you will find most peoples marriages are full of turmoil because those people who they married were not the first person they slept with so you will find most spouses are given to these people as judgement. this why you see many wives killing husbands or many husbands killing wives and unhappy homes etc. these are all judgements. because they are with other peoples spouses so GOD will make sure its unhappy

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by sukkot: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Beedude:

Very funny. No marriage is without trials. Let's start from the days of Adam and Eve that God joined togeda himself. Abraham and Sarah also faced theirs. One thing am sure of is that as a man or woman having premarital sex or not doesn't guarantee a successful marriage. Even our pastors divorce, some people prayed and fasted and never had sex before marriage and things didnt work out . God will never choose a wife for u or run ur relationship for u. Relationship is about 2 people who are ready to make things work after then God will assist u. All these ur talk of a relationship full of misery cos of premarital sex make me feel we still av a long way to go in religion aspect in Nigeria
modern day pastors are not men of God. the etymology of the word PASTOR tells you its someone ordained to keep you docile. and with regards to your other point, i will simply use examples. go to european countries ? the concept of love is very strong. they never have strife in their marriages because they meet at 15 and disvirgin each other and go on to be 100 years old holding hands together in love walking on the streets. thats a typical scenario in europe for the most part. then there is africa were everyone wants to yansh anything walking and the marriages are full of violence and killing each other and unhappiness. you think all this is coincidence ? brother there are no coincidences in life. life is about crime and punishment. if you end up with a demon for a wife ? it wasnt coincidence. its cosmic punishment
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by VickyRotex(f): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2017
sayentease:
Shildren of the world yaff hijack my sweet topic..

This world is over.. Can Jesus just blow his trumpet already?

grin grin grin No be you ask question? What were you expecting?
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2017
MhizzAJ:
It is WRONG.
No day look female members dress for church...anyone that wants to commit fornication will commit it irrespective of how the opposite gender is dressed
Your right, but ladies dressings nowadays are not helping the situation at all rather it boosts the immoral acts.

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by AngelicBeing: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
no such thing as premarital sex. it doesnt exist. once you have sex, thats your wife. sex is marriage. now if you leave her after the sex, thats fornication. sex to GOD is marriage. AND HE TOOK HER AND KNEW HER AND THE TWO BECAME ONE
Hmmmm, some men have one wife physically now but on or before marriage they have slept with so many side chicks, like I told you the other time on here, we have millions of King Solomon all over the world, Lord have mercy tongue

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Rozaytee: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2017
No matter how we try to justify it as young people ...premarital sex is a sin

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by sukkot: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2017
eboiga:
What about people that were raped? In everything,God knows best
if you were raped its judgement. no coincidences in this life. its crime and punishment. heaven and hell are here on earth. now once you get that punishment you look in the mirror, stare at yourself, and change and restart a righteous life and if GOD sees genuine remorse then you will be allowed to start afresh because you have been punished and you have repented and stopped doing the sin. however if you slip back into the sin again ? thats double wahala for dead body lol. maybe GOD will bless you with the woman who stabbed her husband to death as a spouse for judgement and then she will stab you to death. all these things are not coincidence. whatever happens to you in this life is what is supposed to happen to you. crime and punishment is what this matrix is all about.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by nkemdi89(f): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2017
Premarital sex is bad, but all those wedding pastors are conducting every Saturday haven't the bed been defiled? Even pastors encourages it now, woman are ready to avoid it but men are not willing. No man wants to marry a woman without having a feel of her .
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by sukkot: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmm, some men have one wife physically now but on or before marriage they have slept with so many side chicks, like I told you the other time on here, we have millions of King Solomon all over the world, Lord have mercy tongue
and you will find out such men have demons as wives. those wives are their punishment. maybe the wife is an insatiable greedy woman who spends all his money or she is violent or she cheats on him all the time etc etc. she will bring misery on him. its her cosmic job from AMUN. she is the judgement
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by MhizzAJ(f): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2017
Beedude:

Thanks dear

Uwc
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by concho(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2017
5DMindset:

You are not a fornicator. The words 'fornication' and 'adultery' were designed to abuse the spiritual nature of sex. There is no sin in sex, and there is no sex in sin. Sex, with anyone you love is the most beautiful thing. Please dont tamper your wonderful opinion with your temper. Your words are wise.
No foundation
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Beedude(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
modern day pastors are not men of God. the etymology of the word PASTOR tells you its someone ordained to keep you docile. and with regards to your other point, i will simply use examples. go to european countries ? the concept of love is very strong. they never have strife in their marriages because they meet at 15 and disvirgin each other and go on to be 100 years old holding hands together in love walking on the streets. thats a typical scenario in europe for the most part. then there is africa were everyone wants to yansh anything walking and the marriages are full of violence and killing each other and unhappiness. you think all this is coincidence ? brother there are no coincidences in life. life is about crime and punishment. if you end up with a demon for a wife ? it wasnt coincidence. its cosmic punishment
Apostle Ayodele Babalola that started CAC in 1930 didn't have a successful marriage. Are u telling me as at 1930 he fornicated or his wife wasn't a virgin ? Even our great grand mothers and fathers faced one problem or anoda during dose periods. Am a christian and happily married. But there is a big difference between religion and facts. If u av a good partner just be thankful

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by AngelicBeing: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
and you will find out such men have demons as wives. those wives are their punishment. maybe the wife is an insatiable greedy woman who spends all his money or she is violent or she cheats on him all the time etc etc. she will bring misery on him. its her cosmic job from AMUN. she is the judgement
YAHWEH said if He marks iniquity, nobody will stand, Lord have mercy because the fallen man swims in sin and drinks it like fish in the water tongue
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by ucheuzor1(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Frenchfriez:

You would wait ad infinitum. As sex dey sweet for body, you want anyone to coman talk lubbish? We all know wosup, make baba God just help.person cos e no easy.
grin grin ...
My brother d thing no easy to avoid o especially when u have a partner.
But on a more serious note, religion tends to limit us from so many things I feel we ourselves know that are quite illogical to avoid. No wonder they said that "religion is the opium (a narcotic) of the masses""..... Religion constrains a wise man sometimes to look foolish in making some decisions.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Quality20(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2017
buygala:
Premarital sex is good.

Ask the Bastards on this forum... smiley.. I suppose they are forever grateful to their parents for fornicating them into this sweet life cool

Ask people who due to premarital sex, discovered that they had sex compatibility issues with their then partners, and thus broke up, escaping a lifetime of sexual frustration.

Ask all fornicators and fornicatresses.... Sex whether premarital or post marital, is very essential to our mental health and physical well-being. cool..... And I happen to be a very proud fornicator... My most brilliant moments have almost always been after having some very good sex smiley

But some other people will argue that premarital sex leads to unwanted pregnancies, STDs, spiritual disconnection from God, gross abuse of our body which is supposed to be the temple of the Living God, and hellfire in the end. So we all should avoid premarital sex smiley. ..

They are entitled to their opinion, just like I am entitled to mine.. . Even the best of things if not properly utilized, can become the worst of things.. . The same water that keeps us alive, hydrated and clean in the right circumstances will remorselessly drown and kill us in the wrong circumstances sad

My point is.... We should all live and let live.. . As a proud fornicator, I don't go around judging those opposed to my fornicating way of life.. . So the anti-fornicators should let us be as well smiley

how can we let you guys be? The evil consequence of fornication stops not only with d fornicators. A young man or woman who contracts STD on his/her wedding night or a baby born with HIV or a girl who is raped n gets Aids all have d fornicators to blame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.