Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? (19323 Views)

Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by VickyRotex(f): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
if na joke make you stop am o

No be joke. angry That's what my Bible says.

Like someone said, you can go on and on tryna defend it, but the word of God is against it.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Smony: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
If dresses wl b the case wat abt the atrociti maloz commitd dezprt d dnt go M... wit ther womenz
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Julivas(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
What is not good is not good. That the older generations did it doesn't refer that we should do it. Apart from Bible declaration on it, let ask this question, who is at a possible loss in this act? Thou both partners, but the female specie is much affected, in the sense that men may refuse the eventual outcome of such act, thus making them single mothers. No wonder, there is sporadic increase in single mum nowadays. Therefore, let follow the Bible stand on this and help ourselves especially the female folks. Respect to all the single mothers out there, because it is not easy to raise children alone.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by imustsaymymindo: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
Forget what the world does. everybody will be judged based on their wrongdoings. question is do you want to reap judgement ? if the answer is NO you ignore what the world is doing and follow the right path. make sure before you yansh someone lol ( the word yansh is funny ) they are the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. thats what you do. and you will find most peoples marriages are full of turmoil because those people who they married were not the first person they slept with so you will find most spouses are given to these people as judgement. this why you see many wives killing husbands or many husbands killing wives and unhappy homes etc. these are all judgements. because they are with other peoples spouses so GOD will make sure its unhappy

I kinda like your logic. There is sense in what you typed, but I can not decipher it yet.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by imustsaymymindo: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
muller101:
the difference is the pronunciation and spelling

No, It was in the medieval ages the term fornication started being a substitute for pre-marital sex . During the biblical times till the transition, fornication meant sleeping with prostitutes, incest, homosexuality, bestiality and gross sexual acts not pre-marital sex. So, it is possible the bible i.e God was not against pre-marital sex.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by imustsaymymindo: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
brother, you dont know that man intimately do you ? you dont know what he was doing under the cloak of darkness. let me tell you something ? any man who is uplifted into these positions are uplifted into these positions because their life will be used to tell a story. not because they are righteous. you will find out the most wicked and unrighteous men are your pastors and apostles. they are uplifted because they are wicked and they have to be uplifted so that when they are brought down the whole world can witness the work of GOD. any man who is uplifted is a wicked demon. the real righteous people are lowly servants. if you understand that spiritual concept you will stop making posts like this thinking rich pastors and uplifted men are men of God

You have a point.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

No be joke. angry That's what my Bible says.

Like someone said, you can go on and on tryna defend it, but the word of God is against it.
so how will I know if the engine of the car I want to be is still good and can take me faaaaaaaaaar in the journey of life?
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Matoni: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
MhizzAJ:
It is WRONG.
No day look female members dress for church...anyone that wants to commit fornication will commit it irrespective of how the opposite gender is dressed

Any student that wants to pass his or her exams will pass irrespective of attending class or not. But wait... On most cases, Attending classes has a direct effect on performance
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by VickyRotex(f): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
so how will I know if the engine of the car I want to be is still good and can take me faaaaaaaaaar in the journey of life?

The Problem started when you decided to compare a woman to a car engine. They aint the same!

Stop justifying Pre-Marital sex!

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
another trash! Keep trying to be smart by half.
5DMindset:

You do not know what love is. I am sure you mean lust. That powerful magnetism to connects you to a female is what you felt, and that is your definition of love. No, that is not the love, that the precursor of love. Love is not compulsive and does not malign sanity. Sex with someone you love, remains the most powerful energy in this lower density plane of existence.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by enemyofprogress: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

The Problem started when you decided to compare a woman to a car engine. They aint the same!

Stop justifying Pre-Marital sex!
look ma je ki nba e ja o. Sex is not a small thing in marriage o,I don't want to carry a log of wood. I want a girl like you that will moan,scream,shout,bite and give it to me any time and anywhere in the house
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by VickyRotex(f): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
look ma je ki nba e ja o. Sex is not a small thing in marriage o,I don't want to carry a log of wood. I want a girl like you that will moan,scream,shout,bite and give it to me any time and anywhere in the house

Are you high? A girl like me? Please ma ko ba mi o.
I've never had sex with you. So why the highlighted?

Ajepako, biko come and carry your Mairuwa. He needs to go for deliverance. angry
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by enemyofprogress: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ajepako, biko come and carry your Mairuwa. He needs to go for deliverance. angry
hian,must you vex and bring in the third party?person no fit play or romance you small again?na wa for you o
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by VickyRotex(f): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
hian,must you vex and bring in the third party?person no fit play or romance you small again?na wa for you o

Romance kor! angry The internet never forgets. So one needs to be careful what they write up here. You can imagine whatever interpretation anyone would give to your previous post. That's why I needed to cut you short!

Btw, stop corrupting your mind with sexual thoughts!
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by jonbellion(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amberon11:
Thrash!

Love is the most powerful force, not sex.
you should try sex smiley
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by enemyofprogress: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

Romance kor! angry The internet never forgets. So one needs to be careful what they write up here. You can imagine whenever interpretation anyone would give to your previous post. That's why I needed to cut you short!

Btw, stop corrupting your mind with sexual thoughts!
I have tolded you not to vex,Pele ma binu olowo ori mi
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by biblegirl: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
chaii see as u turn bible upside down.God had already called both Adam and Eve companions before d sex issue.Abeg no dey mislead ppl
sukkot:
no such thing as premarital sex. it doesnt exist. once you have sex, thats your wife. sex is marriage. now if you leave her after the sex, thats fornication. sex to GOD is marriage. AND HE TOOK HER AND KNEW HER AND THE TWO BECAME ONE
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
undecided
jonbellion:
you should try sex smiley
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by jonbellion(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Funny you. You do know premarital sex is wrong right?
jonbellion:
smiley
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by jonbellion(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amberon11:
Funny you. You do know premarital sex is wrong right?
what makes it wrong?
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amberon11:
another trash! Keep trying to be smart by half.
You are a product of a reductive programming system. The challenge is to de-learn what you were falsely taught and re-learn the natural rhythm and laws of nature. Be wise, and stop reading text written by those who defraud you. They are your enemies not me.

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by ajepako(f): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

Don't worry, l know where they are keeping Evans..

He knows what to do with the Werey Asaba
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by VickyRotex(f): 2:19am On Aug 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I have tolded you not to vex,Pele ma binu olowo ori mi

Shio! For your village, na woman be Olowo ori abi? Smh! Upon your imaginary Canada wey you dey, you still never sabi speak English. angry
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by VickyRotex(f): 2:25am On Aug 07, 2017
ajepako:

Don't worry, l know where they are keeping Evans..

He knows what to do with the Werey Asaba

grin grin grin grin Werey Asaba grin grin
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2017
A carnal mind wont understand the things of the spirit grin

jonbellion:
what makes it wrong?
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by AMEzekiel: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Our Lord Jesus Christ says that if anyone is belongs to God such a person would listen to His words.
Fellow Christian, no one can serve two masters, you will either love one and despise the other or be faithful to one and be unfaithful to the other, you (or anyone else) cannot serve God and anything else. You cannot be the temple of God and still defend sexual immorality; God does not like it.
God commands you to be Holy because He is Holy. If God commands you to do something it means that you can do it and God will give His Holy Spirit(Helper) to as many who set their heart to please God.You already know that God is the just (righteous) Judge. If God commands you to do something you can't do then there is no justice in Him, but you and i know that God is just and will never do wrong. God says avoid fornication (sexual immorality) it is because God knows that you can stay away from it.
Please, i beg you do not compare yourself with the world but evaluate yourself with the word of God. Stop doubting God.

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by jonbellion(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Amberon11:
A carnal mind wont understand the things of the spirit grin

na so
You only live once babe
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by enemyofprogress: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

Shio! For your village, na woman be Olowo ori abi? Smh! Upon your imaginary Canada wey you dey, you still never sabi speak English. angry
we speak French here
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by leckjazzy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Aden777:
SIN... But when u use a CD its not a SIN. tongue
lol, oga judge. I hail!
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Princeboca12(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
bgroups:
May God lead us to the right path, Amen.
Check my signature, it may help you!
No Joke or Scam!
Baba nothing on ur signature
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by VickyRotex(f): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
we speak French here

Yeye! Oya speak, I dey hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RCCG, Anglican Church Plan Global Partnership – Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.