Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? (19329 Views)

Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by eboiga(f): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Very true,according to the old testament. We are supposed to marry whom we first have sex with. But the world now isn't helping that cos of break ups. So the question is how many people do we sleep before we really get married?
sukkot:
no such thing as premarital sex. it doesnt exist. once you have sex, thats your wife. sex is marriage. now if you leave her after the sex, thats fornication. sex to GOD is marriage. AND HE TOOK HER AND KNEW HER AND THE TWO BECAME ONE
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by sukkot: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Crixina:
chai!
e haff finish.
Premarital sex is a man-made concept. there is no such thing in the bible. you are either fornicating or committing adultery. thats it. dont be deceived by WORDS FROM THE DEVIL.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by baronchuks(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2017
It's really not easy especially if your girl friend is the all sex type.. If u don't give it.. U are taken as a weaklen r not a man.. grin
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by sayentease(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Shildren of the world yaff hijack my sweet topic..

This world is over.. Can Jesus just blow his trumpet already?
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by kobijacobs(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Generalyemi:
the way stupid questions are making front page is alarming

I thought I was the only one who noticed the stupid question

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by sukkot: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2017
eboiga:
Very true,according to the old testament. We are supposed to marry whom we first have sex with. But the world now isn't helping that cos of break ups. So the question is how many people do we sleep before we really get married?
Forget what the world does. everybody will be judged based on their wrongdoings. question is do you want to reap judgement ? if the answer is NO you ignore what the world is doing and follow the right path. make sure before you yansh someone lol ( the word yansh is funny ) they are the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. thats what you do. and you will find most peoples marriages are full of turmoil because those people who they married were not the first person they slept with so you will find most spouses are given to these people as judgement. this why you see many wives killing husbands or many husbands killing wives and unhappy homes etc. these are all judgements. because they are with other peoples spouses so GOD will make sure its unhappy

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by kobijacobs(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2017
even a child knows it's a sin....this your question is somehow

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2017
There they go blaming women for their own sexual promiscuity.
sayentease:
Sex is now overrated. It used to be sacred but no more. Some even get it from 3 day olds in form of rape and sexual abuse and this is to tell you the height of moral decadence in our society.

As a christian, the urge to commit fornication is high except we want to deceive ourselves because our sisters are not even helping us with the kind of clothes they wear to church.

So, should we engage in pre-marital sex with our partner to confirm their potency and ask for forgiveness later or we should completely stay away from it.. note: the latter isn't easy ooo

Please discuss

4 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by OurworkComNg1: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2017
5DMindset:

You asked us to discuss, and I hope you will be tolerant of the responses.

Sex is the most powerful energy in the universe.

Sex is good. Sex is even better with some partners, do not confuse partners with 'wife'. Have sex with who you love and if you love more than one, better. Enjoy sex born out of love and do not listen to the errors in Christianity. The Human body was designed with sex in mind. Sex is the most powerful energy, the energy dormant in Humans, if harnessed through sex, is more powerful than a nuclear energy. Nuclear energy comes from an atom, then imagine the energy lying dormant in man, when harnessed properly can create wonderful things. It is the energy that creates life out of biology, chemistry, physics of the human robot.

Do not allow Christianity and in fact any religion 'shaming' sex to discourage you, neither should you allow the video industries take the sacred spiritual nature of sex and present them as recreational activism.

Sex was designed for us. Enjoy it wisely. And harness the heavenly energy to illuminate your spirit.

at the bolded, designed by who?? for us to be designed as human being according to you, then that means there must be a designer somewhere. please dont tell me its big bang(er) 6 sounds that designed you

3 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Catalyst4real: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
no such thing as premarital sex. it doesnt exist. once you have sex, thats your wife. sex is marriage. now if you leave her after the sex, thats fornication. sex to GOD is marriage. AND HE TOOK HER AND KNEW HER AND THE TWO BECAME ONE
What if you had it with someone who has already had it with someone else?
So technically you had it with someone else's wife?

It doesn't make sense abeg

4 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2017
OurworkComNg1:

at the bolded, designed by who?? for us to be designed as human being according to you, then that means there must be a designer somewhere. please dont tell me its big bang(er) 6 sounds that designed you

"Creator of Creators"
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2017
I knew someone would make such insensitive comment. So to you everyone who preaches against premarital sex is a hypocrite right?
Brownbarbie97:
Interesting topic.
Waiting for the hypocrites and liars to come and preach what they do not practice....

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by sukkot: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Catalyst4real:

What if you had it with someone who has already had it with someone else?
So technically you had it with someone else's wife?

It doesn't make sense abeg
Thats called compounding your sin. thats adultery. if you had married the first woman you slept with you will not have that problem. and once you are in this type of situation you can never have a happy marriage if you decide to marry. because whomever it is in your house is not your wife. people wonder why most marriages are violent and unhappy. THATS YOUR ANSWER. YOU ARE NOT WITH YOUR OWN WIFE. YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE ELSES WIFE AND GOD WILL MAKE SURE THAT MARRIAGE IS FULL OF MISERY AND PAIN. ITS PUNISHMENT
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Nofuckgiven: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Whether anyone likes it or not,the Bible has clearly stated that sex before marriage is a sin. Whether you believe it or not,is left for you. I believe in God and therefore I strive to obey His word.
Afterall on the last day,each person will speak for themselves. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Shut up! You made no sense.
oluwaseyi000:

my sex life is no body's business not even God himself, so far I don't rape nor do it with underage nor other people wife then everyone should mind their f**king business

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Amberon11:
I knew someone would make such insensitive comment. So to you everyone who preaches against premarital sex is a hypocrite right?
No.you got me wrong.
What I meant was that u know how hypocritical Nigerians are,they don't practice what they preach.
Everyone wants to make an impression that they are holy when they are not. You get??
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Thrash!

Love is the most powerful force, not sex.
5DMindset:

You asked us to discuss, and I hope you will be tolerant of the responses.

Sex is the most powerful energy in the universe.

Sex is good. Sex is even better with some partners, do not confuse partners with 'wife'. Have sex with who you love and if you love more than one, better. Enjoy sex born out of love and do not listen to the errors in Christianity. The Human body was designed with sex in mind. Sex is the most powerful energy, the energy dormant in Humans, if harnessed through sex, is more powerful than a nuclear energy. Nuclear energy comes from an atom, then imagine the energy lying dormant in man, when harnessed properly can create wonderful things. It is the energy that creates life out of biology, chemistry, physics of the human robot.

Do not allow Christianity and in fact any religion 'shaming' sex to discourage you, neither should you allow the video industries take the sacred spiritual nature of sex and present them as recreational activism.

Sex was designed for us. Enjoy it wisely. And harness the heavenly energy to illuminate your spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by koribobo: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Not indulging in fornication if for the good of man. The damning consequences will not befall God it will befall human.

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2017
buygala:
Premarital sex is good.

Ask the Bastards on this forum... smiley.. I suppose they are forever grateful to their parents for fornicating them into this sweet life cool

Ask people who due to premarital sex, discovered that they had sex compatibility issues with their then partners, and thus broke up, escaping a lifetime of sexual frustration.

Ask all fornicators and fornicatresses.... Sex whether premarital or post marital, is very essential to our mental health and physical well-being. cool..... And I happen to be a very proud fornicator... My most brilliant moments have almost always been after having some very good sex smiley

But some other people will argue that premarital sex leads to unwanted pregnancies, STDs, spiritual disconnection from God, gross abuse if our body which is supposed to be the temple of the Living God, and hellfire in the end. So we all should avoid premarital sex smiley. ..

They are entitled to their opinion, just like I am entitled to mine.. . Even the best of things if not properly utilized, can become the worst of things.. . The same water that keeps us alive, hydrated and clean in the right circumstances will remorselessly drown and kill us in the wrong circumstances sad

My point is.... We should all live and let live.. . As a proud fornicator, I don't go around judging those opposed to my fornicating way of life.. . So the anti-fornicators should let us be as well smiley

You are not a fornicator. The words 'fornication' and 'adultery' were designed to abuse the spiritual nature of sex. There is no sin in sex, and there is no sex in sin. Sex, with anyone you love is the most beautiful thing. Please dont tamper your wonderful opinion with your temper. Your words are wise.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Alright I get you now.

What's even worse is that some churches now preach that fornicators will go to heaven even in their sin because Jesus already paid the ultimate price.
Brownbarbie97:

No.you got me wrong.
What I meant was that u know how hypocritical Nigerians are,they don't practice what they preach.
Everyone wants to make an impression that they are holy when they are not. You get??
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Amberon11:
Thrash!

Love is the most powerful force, not sex.

I know what love is, do not teach me what love is. I clearly stated that Sex with who you love is the most powerful energy in the planet. And I mean it. If you have no idea about what I am talking about, you could ask questions. And by the way, the word is 'trash', not 'thrash'.

1 Like

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Honestly didn't know you could make such sensible comments.
sukkot:
Premarital sex is a man-made concept. there is no such thing in the bible. you are either fornicating or committing adultery. thats it. dont be deceived by WORDS FROM THE DEVIL.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2017
Amberon11:
Alright I get you now.

What's even worse is that some churches now preach that fornicators will go to heaven even in their sin because Jesus already paid the ultimate price.
And some preach that no matter the magnitude of sin you commit;as long as you pay your tithes,your sins have been forgiven . grin

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2017
That was obviously a typo.

And you are still wrong. Sex is absolutely nothing compared to love. Love is more powerful than sex in all ramifications. Wether its with the one you love or not makes no difference.

Almost all religions agree with this and cosmic science too.
5DMindset:

I know what love is, do not teach me what love is. I clearly stated that Sex with who you love is the most powerful energy in the planet. And I mean it. If you have no idea about what I am talking about, you could ask questions. And by the way, the word is 'trash', not 'thrash'.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by 0b100100111: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Sniper12:
For those religious pple having pre marital sex and still criticizing athiests. Are u no both going to hell

Dont mind them!

We re all going to there fictitious hell.

Even by modern standards if to be projected, Hell will be a thousand times bigger than Heaven cos over 80% of the world population will end up there.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by sukkot: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Amberon11:
Honestly didn't know you could make such sensible comments.
I dumb down myself to enjoy nairaland. if you appear too intelligent all the time people will always ignore your posts lol

2 Likes

Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Amberon11: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Lmao...that's why I ran from my previous church. cheesy
Brownbarbie97:

And some preach that no matter the magnitude of sin you commit;as long as you pay your tithes,your sins have been forgiven . grin
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by koribobo: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

No.you got me wrong.
What is your business with that. No yourself.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by koribobo: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

No.you got me wrong.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by koribobo: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2017
This is non of your business.
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by xtervaganza(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2017
Sniper12:
For those religious pple having pre marital sex and still criticizing athiests. Are u no both going to hell
theres no heaven or hell

May sense fall on you
Re: Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Amberon11:
That was obviously a typo.

And you are still wrong. Sex is absolutely nothing compared to love. Love is more powerful than sex in all ramifications. Wether its with the one you love or not makes no difference.

Almost all religions agree with this and cosmic science too.

You do not know what love is. I am sure you mean lust. That powerful magnetism to connects you to a female is what you felt, and that is your definition of love. No, that is not the love, that the precursor of love. Love is not compulsive and does not malign sanity. Sex with someone you love, remains the most powerful energy in this lower density plane of existence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY / I Am A Rare Babalawo / The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.